LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
The legend of Santa Claus
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
Shieron
The Man

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast:*Shieron, *Shieron2
8.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject:  The legend of Santa Claus  

Thousands of years ago, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was Sir Santa of Clause, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dino bones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches and defecated upon, and hurled at predators who were awoken by the searing grunts of the children. It wasn't a holly-jolly Christmas that year, for many were killed. A war-like race of elves from the Red Planet landed on the ice-encased Earth and they were immediately enslaved by the un-evolved Santa Ape to make his confused toys using galactic elfin technology forevermore Santionatos. Toys were made into recognizable shapes and given names like, "trainn." But these toys were also thrown at predators and defecated upon because they were so stupid. Christmas still sucked in a big way.

Okay, so I'm not making this into a pointless post, has anyone here ever watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force? (And for those who don't know, that big paragraph above was something I thought was funny from one of the episodes.)
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The legend of Santa Claus  

Shieron wrote:
Santionatos.

whoa, that's so close to my last name it's not even funny.

and no, i don't watch the show, sorry.

[Important Links]
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The legend of Santa Claus  

Shieron wrote:
Thousands of years ago, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was Sir Santa of Clause, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dino bones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches and defecated upon, and hurled at predators who were awoken by the searing grunts of the children. It wasn't a holly-jolly Christmas that year, for many were killed. A war-like race of elves from the Red Planet landed on the ice-encased Earth and they were immediately enslaved by the un-evolved Santa Ape to make his confused toys using galactic elfin technology forevermore Santionatos. Toys were made into recognizable shapes and given names like, "trainn." But these toys were also thrown at predators and defecated upon because they were so stupid. Christmas still sucked in a big way.

Okay, so I'm not making this into a pointless post, has anyone here ever watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force? (And for those who don't know, that big paragraph above was something I thought was funny from one of the episodes.)

I only own the first season, and I never saw that episode, sorry. argh which reminds me, i need to get that dvd.

I'll just be back here behind the blast shield...

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject:  

You bring me my f*ckin robot right f*ckin now, or I'm gonna be eatin my cereal outta the bottom a' your f*cking skull.

T_T
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: