LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
This is where HACKx goes *down the drain*
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 5 [70 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject:  

me and bx were chating on aim when bx deleted 7 of his meanless posts of pictures of helm and other crap,all were on diferent places,in this tread,trading my post sayts post,he was spamig the crap out of lld101 and bx did damn amaizing job stoping all this,bx got other things besides deletin is non sence all his threads are flames or spams plz tell me im WRONG.
today made 3RD thread about lvl18 dueling with agresion and so stupid ass flames,we had lvl18 dueling already up,like voices says do your damn reaserch and dont make more usless treads. i got bunch of pm's from him sayin sorry thats hes dick and all,apolagizin to bx and me from flamin,and wut is he doin???FLAIMIN MORE AND MORE cmon knarl u sayin u cant c wuts goin on?
hes a waist of bx's voices time these two guys dedicated to lld101 and they gotta put up with his BS,thats just messed up.i bet bx voices and me and few others have bunch of his pms sayin he is sorry.hell no after sayin sorry u should stfu,he dont and i hate ppl when they dont hold there damn word.
he still talkin shit about me,bx and bunch of others.BAN HIM,all i can say,plz concider wut i wrote all this is true and nothin to do with bnet

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:

He's been arrogant and cocky in dueling threads and such, but I dunno. Spazz lasted longer and did worse things lol.

yea but people liked spazz... would anyone here object to hackx's passing?

Grits

BNet Acct/Realm: East NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject:  

no objection from me Laughing

read my post on page2.

i say power to tha ppl vote him out!!

Peace,Grits
matic_random

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject:  

off in my books
but its up to knarl and our mods,so we really got no word in this if knarl would say we vote,u bet 99% of users here would say ban that sucka

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

Godz: it's not the same guy. i talked to tony a lot, tony got his account back, he sold his accoutn to cassidy to 30 dollars US, then used pw retrieval to get his account back and cassidy quit. I really don't think tony is the kind of guy who would steal from matic, but then again, look what he did to his friend in real life, sold the acc for real money,t hen stole it back. but he honestly seems to not care about the game at all, he gave me a lot of free expensive stuff before, and he gave me my necros lvl 30 shield for free too, saying he didnt care about any items, so i dont know. but i know hackx can;t be cassidy.

Knarl: i strongly reccomend banning of hackx. for all of the bad things spazz would say on this forum, hackx is 10x worse in-game, and someone like that does not belong here. he says what he wants and then acts all innocent when a ban is threatened, so he believes he can get away with what he wants by babying to you in pm's. and like bx said, he DOES say bad stuff here, bx just edits it out. i don't think he should be able to get away with whatever he wants- including the stealing of other members' items, just because he knows how to play innocent in front of the admin
Grits

BNet Acct/Realm: East NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject:  

once again i say BAN him,Y beceuase that stupid f@%@%^ posted on matics iso again sayin hes TRADEING that stupid helm again.

And once again he made another pointles thread/apology about that stupid helm. we all know he has it but no1 in their right mind would want it,judgeing by the circumstances.

Once again u say apology i say little games right in front of your face.

Peace,Grits
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject:  

I'm not trying to call anyone stupid, but it definetly takes a moron to not realize that he is trying to play games with the people in high powers (well it's obvious if you're on East and see him often) Unfortuneatly, the only person who can ban him is on West, and has a much better chance of thinking he is sincere than anyone on East. He's 12, literally. So he will continue to be an ass, and apologize unsincerely at the last minute and think it's fine, as all young kids do. some children knock over the vase by accident and get worried, and apologize to their parents. Hackx throws the vase at the wall knowing that if he can fake an apology he won;t get grounded.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject:  

haha, that analogy gets an A+ from me.

[Important Links]
Death-Strider

BNet Acct/Realm: Death)strider Fury)strider
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

Even I am fed up with all the damn useless threads, No I do not know him on bnet nor do i want to after the shit he flames up here. Even I can tell when someone is trying to start shit, then trys to say sorry, I know people like that in reality it sickens me. There is my input.
Come on knarl

Apparently "fuh" is short for "fuhking studmonkey". I think I'll borrow his pics, and create an account on one of those online dating websites. With his smouldering good looks and my winning charm and personality, no woman alive will be able to resist me... err.. us.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject:  

ok... well there is this one thing that i didn't ss becuas he wanted me to and i thought if i did so it would just justify his self happyness...

it fallows along the lines of

FUCK 101 AND THERE MODERATERS THERE ALL FUCKIN NEWB LOSERS ESPECIALLY KNARL

x8.

knarl this guy is taking advantage of u... he spams, and flames, then says sorry and u are about to give him a hug for it.

and. this guy has claimed on varying different occasions and af very different times. that he has stolen the helm. this time i got a ss. and it's still not believeable. there's only 2 60 max helms on east that i know of. ones in an account of mine. and ones in hackx's account that was j's, but stolen. that's a pretty big deal.
matic_random

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject:  

this guy got no damn f**kin respect 4 others,god ima about ,grrr u have no idea,every1 hates that kid its worse then sorcedon or spazz witch i dislike too,this lil frank has passed the line i dont even wanna say nothin lese thats all from me,really IM DONE WITH HIS LIL IGNORANT FUCKIN SHIT,GOD

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject:  

I basically told him to be mature when posting here, or else he won't be posting here anymore.

In all fairness, this is the first time I've ever talked to him and warned him, and he has been receptive of what I've said, so I just wouldn't feel right about banning him if it turns out he can learn a lesson.

And he never will learn his lesson if you guys initiate anything with him. If he initiates it, then it's another matter. But if he gets egged on, of course he's going to retaliate.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:
er....people dont get banned for being 12.

then why would it ask u if your 13 or over when making an account for 101? don't u haev to be 13 and over to be here... so says the link.
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject:  

its illegal to send email to people under 13, i think this is to protect from spam

i work at a net/animation/hosting company and thats what they say its for... something about legal stuff

xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject:  

Jerkazoid wrote:
its illegal to send email to people under 13, i think this is to protect from spam

really? cool didnt know that Smile

good to know Smile

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Page 3 of 5 [70 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: