LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun May 19, 2024 12:29 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
THE ROY CHALLANGE!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
lpb

BNet Acct/Realm: U.S. West [NL]
2.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject:  

nt

Active:

lpb@west

RIP:

lazbear@west and east
lpb3@west
lazdueler@west
lazmuler@west
ornery# (a - f) @ west

Last edited by lpb on Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
All I'm saying is, it's completely stupid for Roy to sit there and challenge people who have no items on ladder whatsoever.

Wait, who posted this? Godz? Yeah, thanks for issuing challenges for me, Godz. Now you made Belarathon cry.

Again, if certain people want to make ridiculous assertions like "I've never watched the Ladder players duel, but NL players are much more talented," surely it wouldn't be too hard for you to slap together a character to beat me. You're overflowing with dueling "talent," come show it off to us Ladder noobs.

yarly
Ras

BNet Acct/Realm: *Rasmaren / EscNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah, Tim and I are considering gathering gear on us east NL and showing up some people who say ladder duelers are inferior Smile

The chall(a/e)nge is that is anyone beats Roy, he will...what exactly? Relinquish control of the best level 18 dueler title? Because I was talking about it at length with Tim just today and we think a godly jabber/bowzon hybrid could do it. But it would be the most expensive level 18 ever built probably.

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject:  

Roy wrote:
Quote:
All I'm saying is, it's completely stupid for Roy to sit there and challenge people who have no items on ladder whatsoever.

Wait, who posted this? Godz? Yeah, thanks for issuing challenges for me, Godz. Now you made Belarathon cry.

Again, if certain people want to make ridiculous assertions like "I've never watched the Ladder players duel, but NL players are much more talented," surely it wouldn't be too hard for you to slap together a character to beat me. You're overflowing with dueling "talent," come show it off to us Ladder noobs.

Who exactly said this stuff to you? Surely it was nobody credible. I have only personally seen 2 well known people on ladder duel that I can remember and to be honest neither one of them were very talented, although both of them were great guys. I know I haven't talked about any ladder duelers that I haven't actually seen duel, so who is it exactly that you're talking about?
Also, as I already stated, you originally made this challenge, Godz just put it back out there
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
Who exactly said this stuff to you?

I'll repeat myself yet again: try reading the JSP thread. It's funny how you will pick one of my quotes without reading the piffle I was responding to.

Quote:
Surely it was nobody credible.

Well, it was Godz, so you got that part right.

breakbeatz wrote:
The skill level seems greater on NL though.

godz wrote:
he didn't say anything was wrong with the players on east ladder, he just said the skill level seems greater here than there. i agree to the most part but i haven't seen any of the godly lad guys play.

godz wrote:
actually what i said is i think the skill lvl is greater on east non lad than east lad. and i said that cuase east non lad has had years and years and years to perfect their specific char rather than a year to perfect the new char the lad guys play

Please, put together a character and show us your "skills." It shouldn't be hard, you have the skill advantage and you can take the character advantage.

Quote:
Also, as I already stated, you originally made this challenge, Godz just put it back out there

Actually, Godz made the "challange" on my behalf. Since he is of the opinion that Ladder duelers are devoid of skill, I offered to give him my account if he can beat me in a duel.

But because Godz knows he couldn't possibly succeed, he posted the challenge here. Again, it's Godz' challenge to NL to step up where he failed.

Ras wrote:
The chall(a/e)nge is that is anyone beats Roy, he will...what exactly?

Give the password to my account to the first person who beats me in a FT5. No mana pots allowed, no Cleg gloves allowed.

By the way Ras, I'll be more than happy to chip in for a level 30 dueler on East NL if anyone will offer a similar challenge. I've got a couple ideas that should fare quite well.

yarly
Ras

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject:  

Sweet Smile We were going to do a wind druid and fireball sorc or something like that, but an all-around level 30 dueler would be great Smile

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject:  

if you can put together a skilled defensive teleport fb sorc, they're the best chars to use overall on NL. that is if you dont allow hammerdins to run and rep... if you allow hammerdins or regen chargers to run away and rep life then obviously the hammerdin is the top char ad regencharger is a good char too. liberators are ok too and ww barbs
Ras

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject:  

I think a character that doesn't require 3/xx/15's is the way to go, heh.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject:  

if you are good playing it, easily the best cost:effectiveness ratio char is a hammerdin. second would be the defensive teleport fire sorc, but you would have to be even more defensive if you couldnt get your mana up
Jukie
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Boston, MA. East[NL] /w *Pseudo.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject:  

bel make another 30

************Signature Courtesy Of Dave************

J.o.n

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast-NL: *New. (with period)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject:  

i can offer the challenge also Smile
if any Ladder ppl make lvl 30 nl chars and beat me up to 5, i'll gib them my lld hammerdin

anyway, bel make another 30 kay? ill gib u juvs if u do

15 life/12 mana scs req lvl 24

/w *New. (with period)
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject:  

i had said something but one of the mods deleted it.. so i'll say it again!

the reasons that i put down had validity, i never once said ladder sucked and non ladder is the best evar. so roy, stop being childish.
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject:  

GODZ! wrote:
i had said something but one of the mods deleted it.. so i'll say it again!

the reasons that i put down had validity, i never once said ladder sucked and non ladder is the best evar. so roy, stop being childish.

Maybe you should take the hint and realize that if your post gets "deleted", MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T SAY WHAT YOU SAID. Even children understand that concept. It's really not that hard to comprehend.

Welcome to Ball 1.

Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject:  

Congratulations, Godz! You have been

BALLTAGGED!

Your first post was removed for a reason. Your second post is unnecessary, and abusive.

Furthermore, you need to drop your vendetta with Roy, and you need to do it yesterday. Whatever your beef is with him, take it to PMs. If you have a complaint about his modding conduct, pm any of the admins (Knarl, B[x], Ras, Gheed or myself). If those solutions do not gain you whatever satisfaction you seek, then perhaps you need to consider another website for your LLDing needs. Further attempts to push this issue publically will only earn you further tags.

This goes for EVERY user on this site. You WILL NOT voice your displeasure with mods in a public forum, just as we do not voice our displeasure with you. If you are unhappy with the conduct of any of the staff here at LLD101, there are appropriate places for you to make this known. A public forum such as this is not one of them.

Any further flames, attacks, or snide digs at a mod or ANY user on this site will earn the violator an immediate tag. End of discussion, do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars.

'Nuff said.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: