LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Why is your account/character named the way it is?
Page 2 of 4 [47 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject:  

xvmurdacb- becuase my skates were razors murda's(still are) and i wanted something to surround to be uber cool. x is 1 key away from v and c is inbetween x and v and b is 1 away from c.

GODZ_llds- i made a zealot lld back in 09 called GODZ_zeal, becuase pallies were associated with religion and religion always has a super human leader. and that leader for me would be the generalized christian *GOD*. then i thought, what a nifty tag for a lld account name.

SIeepyshcbots-becuase in 1.1 the hcl and hc spambot that everybody hated was Sleepyshcbots on the character Sleepyshcbots. I thought, how neat would it be to have people get pk'd by a spambot.. and the char name was SIeepyshcbots

2nd_regime-another skate company
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject:  

well my name on forum here is pretty self explanitory.....

spalls_girl666 is just a name id been using forever (spalls is my ass of an ex boyfriend)

Kok_marie... also self explanitory, and the KOK (despite what people tend to think it means) stands for the clan: Knights of kneee (yes monty python)

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject:  

i always thought it was spelled "ni"..

[Important Links]
Icanneverwin

BNet Acct/Realm: *Disc0nnect
1.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject:  

and the KOK (despite what people tend to think it means)

i didnt even noticed or care about the 2nd meanin of KOK by now the idea is in my head =

now to get knarl.. =]

~Destined for Disappointment~

--------------------------------------------------
1000th post:Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:54 pm

1337st post:Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 am
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject:  

well...person who started it up, his acount was named kneee.....so combined it (seeing as we all monty python fans)

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject:  

Icanneverwin wrote:
now to get knarl.. =]

It all started back in 1969. I had just finished up a set with the Grateful Dead as the impromptu lead singer, after Jerry Garcia read his own obituary in a newspaper from the future and promptly burst into flame.

Anyway, after the set, I was so excited, that I went around backstage and just said "gnarly" over and over to myself. The only problem was that I was illiterate, so I didn't know how to spell gnarly. So I spelled it with a K and shortened it to Knarl.

Ok...so maybe I didn't.

Actually, when I first started playing D1 on bnet, I needed to think up an alias for my acct name. I was totally drawing a blank, so I put my hands on the keyboard, and randomly typed two letters. They were K and N. So I tried to think what I could make with those letters, and decided I would need a vowel after them in order for it to become a word. Kne...Knu...Kna...hmmm...Kna...r...?........l....Knarl. Hey, that sounds pretty cool.

Also, when my dad and I both started playing D2 on single player, he made a barbarian named Ballzon. So, following in his footsteps, I made a barbarian named BallzDropOff. So for a while, most of my characters either had "Knarl" in their name, or "Ballz", or a combination of the two.

My first barbarian on bnet was named Knarballz, and he was my pride and joy at the time with his 247/5 doombringer, his 3% LL arreats face, his Stormshield, his 7% LL eye of etlich, and so on.

B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:
It all started back in 1969. I had just finished up a set with the Grateful Dead as the impromptu lead singer, after Jerry Garcia read his own obituary in a newspaper from the future and promptly burst into flame.

Anyway, after the set, I was so excited, that I went around backstage and just said "gnarly" over and over to myself. The only problem was that I was illiterate, so I didn't know how to spell gnarly. So I spelled it with a K and shortened it to Knarl.

that was one of the most random things i've ever read.
congrats! Laughing

[Important Links]
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject:  

i use *scotimus because my real life nickname is Scotimus Prime, leader of the Autodrunxx (don't ask o_O ).

Character names are just whatever sounds cool at the time, some examples would be (most recently)

Rumors
Often
Free_Beer
Eugenics
Police_State
New_Jersey
et al. for closed bnet.

T_T
VoodooCamel

BNet Acct/Realm: Gettin' Owned USEast Style
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject:  

c_hud

Well, it started one day at school, where my friends were combing the names of people. We came up with Chud. At the time I was into playing a game called Earth:2025 and you needed to have an email account to play. I didn't have the internet at the time, so I came up with the random email account
amanda_chud@swirve.com and used the library's compters to do so.

Well, whenever I finally got the internet (back in my starcraft days), I was drawing a blank as to what my account should be. Finally, i decided apon the very sexy c_hud and it has stayed every since.

Pretty much every account I have ever made from then on have had _hud [me and my friends my a joke clan called _hud It was funny when we would fill a game up with c_hud, r_hud, s_hud etc.]

1_hud
Just a variation of the whole _hud thing

Also, my very first d2 bnet char was a werebear druid named Hechicero or something like that (spanish for magician or wizard... Im not sure anymore lol)

Then my zealot Hyper_Hamster
And my super old sorcy Magic_Hampster (yes, I know that hamster is spelled wrong)

Then my fireclaws druid, A-FuzzyHamster... just funny so and so was slain by A-FuzzyHamster

Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject:  

Mines quite boring Embarassed

Uksorc was the account I was using in Classic pre-expac, back when ladders were run differently and you could mule items/mix with other non-ladder characters etc. I had a sorc that was in the top 10 on the very early ladder, which was a hell of an achievement if you can remember how much lance ww barbs ruled classic realms.

Saytun was just something a friend came out with at the start of the expansion, she was watching my old old level 9 sigons basher barb pking a bunch of level 20's and told me I was "the son of saytan or how ever you spell it" I thought the odd spelling looked cool and adapted it to Saytun instead. I still get some people tell me im a newb and cant spell correctly, some things are just lost on people.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject:  

VoodooCamel wrote:

... just funny so and so was slain by A-FuzzyHamster

my name on MOHAA (medal of honor allied assualt) was "a Jew". i just thought it was funny when it said "Prvt. Himmel was killed by a Jew."

then again "Prvt. Himmel played catch with his own grenade" is just as funny. Laughing

Will

BNet Acct/Realm: East L : *BloodPhoenix
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject:  

Ehm , it all started on classic when I joined a clan called DOA .... They asked me to make a new account with the DOA tag...when they saw my account name DOA-Will ... they said : Thats not good , you need something kickass....Call yourself ownage.....and thats what I did.... Confused
I didn't know what ''ownage'' meant ... Laughing

Hmmm...I Wonder....
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject:  

VoodooCamel wrote:
At the time I was into playing a game called Earth:2025.

good times.

[Important Links]
VoodooCamel

BNet Acct/Realm: Gettin' Owned USEast Style
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject:  

Yeah, Earth:2025 sucked a nice portion of my life away. Then it turned out that the only real way to play was to be in a clan, and all the clans I was in took the game entirely too seriously, or were too small to make a difference. I never wanted to play tourney because those people are waaay too into it Laughing
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject:  

heh, what i did a couple times was to make 5 accounts. one was primarily used to make lots of food and oil. the others were just beefed up on armies and intelligence. about a couple weeks near the end, i would send a care package (forget the real name for them now, it's been awhile) from each of my countries to my food and oil country. it worked quite well, boosted the networth like crazy.

but yeah, some people get waaay too into it, i was just messing around half the time.

[Important Links]
Page 2 of 4 [47 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: