LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:07 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Which new console would you like to have (or already have)?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 4 of 5 [62 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next

Which new console would you like to have (or already have)?
Nintendo Wii
51%
 51%  [ 19 ]
Sony Playstation 3
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
XBox 360
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 37

GohanSSJ

BNet Acct/Realm: The Netherlands - Europe Ladder/East Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
I was fortunate enough to play on the 360s as a tester before they were launched, and I wasn't impressed. It's a cool machine, but a bit underwhelming for a next-gen console. It's just not... "enough" in my mind to qualify for true "next-gen" status.

Really? So what does exactly qualify for that status, because Gamespot did a comparison in graphics on the same games, and the X360 looks better then the PS3, also i got a Xbox and Gamecube here, and you have to on drugs to think it's not a true next gen console, even the best look Xbox games look crap compared to the majority of the X360 games.
It also has the power (and uses it aswell) comparable to high end pc's, it also has other stuff like a perfect wireless controller, a easy menu, good online playability etc etc

So if the X360 doesn't qualify, then neither does the PS3, and especially not the Wii.

Elusive

BNet Acct/Realm: *elusive-
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject:  

360/ps3 have dissapointed me and shaken my faith in console games

the wii is legit though, its really fun to play especially after a few drinks!
GohanSSJ

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject:  

What is your opinion based on? The X360 and the PS3 offers the same kind of games that always been around.

Besides, the Wii ain't that great, or atleast not most of the game, well the Wii itself ain't that great aswell considering it's a cheap ass console, to make that is, unlike MS and Sony, Nintendo makes lots of money by selling a console, MS and Sony loses money. Anyway most Wii games are totally crap, they are just shitty games that uses the Wiimote, and guess what, it ain't a big deal, sure it's fun, but when a game is shit then that's that. If you put Gears of War and Red Steel next to each other, then Gears of War wins it everytime.

Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject:  

GohanSSJ wrote:

Really? So what does exactly qualify for that status, because Gamespot did a comparison in graphics on the same games, and the X360 looks better then the PS3

A couple of my coworkers were killing time in the PX yesterday, and they were playing some NBA game on a 360 there. It was awfully pixellated - really jagged around the edges. And it was a pretty nice LCD TV as well, which I'm fairly sure has the pixel depth to render more smoothly than that. I've seen other games with similar issues - like Gun (which was what we were playtesting back in the day). Plus, the 360 isn't backwards compatible with *all* XBox games, which has to be the biggest damn cop-out known to man. That was just sloppy and cheap.

Does the 360 comes with a built-in HD-DVD player? Nope. That should have been a no-brainer. Maybe it was a money-saving exercise, but they could have done better than that.

The controller is a nice piece of technology, and I'm eager to pick one up for my PC. But is it revolutionary? Not really. It's just a wireless controller much like every other out there, with a few improvements. You want revolutionary, consider the Wii's controllers. *That's* next-gen.

Quote:
So if the X360 doesn't qualify, then neither does the PS3, and especially not the Wii.

You know my opinion doesn't have to match yours, right? It's okay for me to not be impressed with the 360. I'm sure it's a fine machine, and I may very well buy one. But it didn't do enough in my mind to go to "the next level". It's "Next-Gen 0.5", not "Next-Gen 1.0". The PS3 uses much higher quality DVD output (the "next-gen", if you will, of DVD), and the Wii's remote will probably be something we'll look back on as redefining game controllers, much like the PS1's use of CDs at a time when everyone else used cartridges.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
GohanSSJ

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
A couple of my coworkers were killing time in the PX yesterday, and they were playing some NBA game on a 360 there. It was awfully pixellated - really jagged around the edges. And it was a pretty nice LCD TV as well, which I'm fairly sure has the pixel depth to render more smoothly than that.

I'm fairly sure it isn't, or the X360 isn't running on the proper resolution, because i got the demos from both NBA games (EA and 2K Sports), and it's definetly not pixellated. If a LCD screen doesn't run at it's proper resolution then it always looks crap.
Btw does he have a core version (white disc tray) or premium version (metallic looking disc tray), because if he has the core then there is a good chance he doesn't have a component cable, forcing him to use scart, which is complete crap.
Trust me, both NBA games look extremely smooth on my screen.
Quote:
Does the 360 comes with a built-in HD-DVD player? Nope. That should have been a no-brainer. Maybe it was a money-saving exercise, but they could have done better than that.

Yes it does save money... peoples money, you know they could have just put 1 in, but then they would have asked 500 and 600 like Sony, instead they made it a choice for people.
Quote:
The controller is a nice piece of technology, and I'm eager to pick one up for my PC. But is it revolutionary? Not really. It's just a wireless controller much like every other out there, with a few improvements.

It's actually seen by most people as the best gamepad ever made, and it really is, they really thought of everything, feels great, you can play as long as you want without feeling it in your hands, you don't slip from the analog sticks. It's simply excellent.
Quote:
You want revolutionary, consider the Wii's controllers. *That's* next-gen.

Not so much, the Wiimote is just based off old ideas, ideas that Sega already used, Nintendo just copies and uses latest technology to make it work better.
Quote:
The PS3 uses much higher quality DVD output (the "next-gen", if you will, of DVD)

I thought we were talking about gaming, not video playback? Besides like i said, X360 + HD-DVD addon costs the same as the PS3, only difference is that Sony forces you to get it, and MS gives you a choice... i guess it's shame on MS for giving us a choice
Quote:
and the Wii's remote will probably be something we'll look back on as redefining game controllers, much like the PS1's use of CDs at a time when everyone else used cartridges.

The PS1? Damn you sure don't know your history. First you had the CD-I and the Mega-CD, the CD-I was a device from Philips which pretty much failed, Philips definetly made something good, but people weren't ready for it yet, and around the sametime Sega released the Mega-CD, a addon for the Megadrive/Genesis.
And while Sony was building the PSX (the PS1 is btw the improved version that was released much later) Sega was building the Saturn, which was also a 32bit console which used CD's only.

If there is one company that is, or better said was, revolutionary, then it's Sega, not Nintendo. What Nintendo however is, is smart, they know how to market their products, and they make people like you believe that they are so revolutionary.

Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject:  

GohanSSJ wrote:

Btw does he have a core version (white disc tray) or premium version (metallic looking disc tray), because if he has the core then there is a good chance he doesn't have a component cable, forcing him to use scart, which is complete crap.

That's entirely possible. It was in the PX (this is a store), and who knows what monkey hooked it up.

Quote:
It's actually seen by most people as the best gamepad ever made, and it really is, they really thought of everything, feels great, you can play as long as you want without feeling it in your hands, you don't slip from the analog sticks. It's simply excellent.

Did I say it sucked? No, man - it's a great controller, and I want to buy a wireless one for my PC. But the very definition of "next generation" involves an advancement of technology. The 360 controller is not "next gen", it's "kick ass current gen". That doesn't make it bad at all, just not revolutionary.

Quote:
The PS1? Damn you sure don't know your history. First you had the CD-I and the Mega-CD, the CD-I was a device from Philips which pretty much failed, Philips definetly made something good, but people weren't ready for it yet, and around the sametime Sega released the Mega-CD, a addon for the Megadrive/Genesis.
And while Sony was building the PSX (the PS1 is btw the improved version that was released much later) Sega was building the Saturn, which was also a 32bit console which used CD's only

My friend, you're pulling the wrong card on the wrong guy. Let's talk about the game systems I've owned:

XBox
PS2
PSX
n64
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis (later with CD player)
Sega Master System
Nintendo
Atari 400

I've owned systems from every major "era" of console gaming since the 1980s. It's quite likely I was playing console games long before you were born. I'm aware of the CD-I, the Sega CD add-on, etc. Hell - Dragon's Lair, Space Ace and the like were using laserdiscs back in 1983-84 in the arcades. The PS1 didn't necessarily invent CD use in games, but they made it commercially viable and marketed it so successfully that it took the gaming industry (dominated at the time by Nintendo) functionally away from cartridges. It was a revolution in gaming.

Karl Benz may have invented the automobile, but Henry Ford brought it to the masses.

Quote:
If there is one company that is, or better said was, revolutionary, then it's Sega, not Nintendo. What Nintendo however is, is smart, they know how to market their products, and they make people like you believe that they are so revolutionary.

Who are "people like me"? Look, Gohan, you're obviously a 360 fanboy. That's fine - every game-related site on the net has fanboys, but you need to throttle back. It's fine to have an opinion, but you don't need to go apeshit on anyone whose opinion isn't yours. The 360 could raise the dead, cure cancer, and make an excellent microbrew lager, but if I'm not impressed than I'm not impressed. Mmkay? Mmkay.

GohanSSJ

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject:  

I'm not a X360 fanboy, but right now it offers the most of the 3 systems, the Wii has so far has mostly shitty games, the PS3 is way to expensive, leaving the X360 as the best right now, which ain't that weird considering it released a year before the other 2.
Quote:
That's entirely possible. It was in the PX (this is a store), and who knows what monkey hooked it up.

Hook it up properly to a nice screen, and then tell me wether it still doesn't deserve to be called a next gen console.
Quote:
But the very definition of "next generation" involves an advancement of technology. The 360 controller is not "next gen", it's "kick ass current gen". That doesn't make it bad at all, just not revolutionary.

The X360 has plenty of advancements in technology, more then the Wii does, they don't come further then the controller, unlike the X360, but the X360 all has it inside the console itself, whereas the Wii used old junk to make it cheap so Nintendo can make more, the X360 uses top of the line technology, some that isn't even on the market today, although i guess the new nVidia Geforce 8 cards does have similar technology.

People are quick to point out that it's not about power etc, the same happens when people discuss the NDS and PSP, even though those NDS users always fail to mention that games such as Burnout Legends is 1 of the worst titles on the NDS, and 1 of the best on the PSP, because the PSP got the technology to make the game good, which the NDS couldn't, which is why the NDS version sucks so bad that no one in their right mind would buy it.
Quote:
My friend, you're pulling the wrong card on the wrong guy. Let's talk about the game systems I've owned:

XBox
PS2
PSX
n64
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis (later with CD player)
Sega Master System
Nintendo
Atari 400

I'm not impressed, i own a lot more then that.
Quote:
It's quite likely I was playing console games long before you were born.

For some reason i doubt that, and the reason of that is that we always had the newest consoles, some on the first day of it's release.
Quote:
The PS1 didn't necessarily invent CD use in games, but they made it commercially viable and marketed it so successfully that it took the gaming industry (dominated at the time by Nintendo) functionally away from cartridges. It was a revolution in gaming.

So Sony knows how to market stuff? So what? Just because someone can market something, doesn't mean they deserve the credit for being revolutionary.
DVD was the first digital video medium that made it, but they don't deserve the credit, long before that you had CD-I and Laserdisc, like you already mentioned, so you shouldn't give Nintendo the credit, but Sega, or perhaps even someone before them, you should give Nintendo the credit for marketing, and that's it.
Quote:
but if I'm not impressed than I'm not impressed.

I never said you should, but you make false statements, you give credit to the wrong companies, and you piss all over the X360 because some idiot can't hook up a X360, i've got all 3 last gen consoles, so i do know when something deserves to be called next gen, unlike you.

Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject:  

GohanSSJ wrote:
I'm not a X360 fanboy

Yeah, you are. From wikipedia: Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession, disregarding any factors that differ from their point of view. They are also typically hateful to the opposing brand or competition of their obsession regardless of its merits or achievements.

That's you all over. The 360 is a good system, and it may very well be the best of the three. But you need to re-read this thread, Chuckie. This thread isn't named "Which new console is the best one out there", it's "Which new console would you like to have?"

Quote:
Wii has so far has mostly shitty games, the PS3 is way to expensive, leaving the X360 as the best right now

All entirely subjective comments from your point of view. The same thing you railed on me for doing.

Quote:
Hook it up properly to a nice screen, and then tell me wether it still doesn't deserve to be called a next gen console.

Are you blind or just forgetful? Dude, I already said I playtested on these fucking things before you ever laid your mitts on one. I was playing it back when you were just reading about it. I've seen what it can. I've seen the graphics run through a computer monitor, which has MUCH better resolution than most TV screens. I've seen the thing pulled apart and looked at from the inside. I've read the system specs. I've seen the tolerance tests. Okay? You dig me now? I've seen what this system can do, okay? It's a good system. I'm not impressed. Move on already.

Quote:

I'm not impressed, i own a lot more then that.

Good for you. My goal wasn't to impress you, it was to establish that I'm not the wet-behind-the-ears nub you seem to think I am. On that note:

Quote:

Dao Jones wrote:
It's quite likely I was playing console games long before you were born.

For some reason i doubt that, and the reason of that is that we always had the newest consoles, some on the first day of it's release.

I got my first gaming system in 1981 (Atari 2600 - not 400; I misstated earlier). How old were you then? Still doubt the veracity of my statement? Judging by the name you use here, I'm guessing you're at best in your early twenties. Do the math.

Quote:
Quote:
but if I'm not impressed than I'm not impressed.

I never said you should, but you make false statements, you give credit to the wrong companies, and you piss all over the X360 because some idiot can't hook up a X360, i've got all 3 last gen consoles, so i do know when something deserves to be called next gen, unlike you.

Fine. You're right and I'm wrong. Happy now? Do you feel all warm and cuddly and fuzzy inside? Geez... I actually liked the 360 despite the fact I'm underwhelmed with it. But listening to you verbally masturbate over it has made me even *less* willing to buy it, because if I did and I ever played on Live I might have the slim mathematical possibility of running into you there, and I'd rather boil my brain in Sterno than do that.

Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject:  

i was reading over this and i see i missed this little quote...

Quote:
Quote:
and dont get me started on x box aka bill gates greedy ass

Clearly spoken by a person who has no clue at all. First of all, just because you can put a familiar face on Microsoft doesn't mean Sony is any less greedy, or did you forget that Sony is of the biggest companies in the world? There is pretty much not a single electronical device that Sony hasn't made, and they sell lots, and trust me, Sony is greedy, very greedy.
Also Bill Gates isn't as greedy as you think, he and his wife started the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which is spending incredible amounts in good causes, and he will be selling his Microsoft stock to do more and more with that foundation, he isn't even close to as greedy as the majority of the rich people.

you also say xbox is the best of the 3 do you even know the specs of all three?? let me start by telling you a few things about xbox360 first of most of the games on 360 are just clones from pc games no originality at all 2nd the 360 has had many over heating issues and you have no backwards capability if you read my post on some of the ps3 specs you would have know that the ps3 is the system with the most potential do to the large capacity and hi quality of hi density blue ray disks (50gb disk iirc) the only reson i dislike the xbox is do mostly by people like yourself that bad mouth the other systems i could tell you more bad things about xbox 360 but you seem to lack the logic possessing capability to understand other point of views ok you go save money on the 360 but don't forget to make a compost pile for the xbox games that will not be playable on your most awesome system wile all the money i spent on ps1 and ps2 games will never go to waste
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject:  

Chronotrigger wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

Clearly spoken by a person who has no clue at all. First of all, just because you can put a familiar face on Microsoft doesn't mean Sony is any less greedy, or did you forget that Sony is of the biggest companies in the world? There is pretty much not a single electronical device that Sony hasn't made, and they sell lots, and trust me, Sony is greedy, very greedy.
Also Bill Gates isn't as greedy as you think, he and his wife started the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which is spending incredible amounts in good causes, and he will be selling his Microsoft stock to do more and more with that foundation, he isn't even close to as greedy as the majority of the rich people.

you also say xbox is the best of the 3 do you even know the specs of all three?? let me start by telling you a few things about xbox360 first of most of the games on 360 are just clones from pc games no originality at all 2nd the 360 has had many over heating issues and you have no backwards capability if you read my post on some of the ps3 specs you would have know that the ps3 is the system with the most potential do to the large capacity and hi quality of hi density blue ray disks (50gb disk iirc) the only reson i dislike the xbox is do mostly by people like yourself that bad mouth the other systems i could tell you more bad things about xbox 360 but you seem to lack the logic possessing capability to understand other point of views ok you go save money on the 360 but don't forget to make a compost pile for the xbox games that will not be playable on your most awesome system wile all the money i spent on ps1 and ps2 games will never go to waste

LEARN ENGLISH

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
Chronotrigger

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject:  

lol whos this random??? hm did i piss you off in game or did i logic pwn you i wonder meh your not worth the effort
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject:  

Chrono, hes been here almost a year longer than you...

And you really should put some thought into how you present your posts. Nine lines of text without any punctuation would put anyone off reading anything you post, useful or otherwise.
GohanSSJ

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
Yeah, you are. From wikipedia: Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession, disregarding any factors that differ from their point of view. They are also typically hateful to the opposing brand or competition of their obsession regardless of its merits or achievements.

If that was true then would i be buying a Wii within 3 months? Infact why would i own 5 of Nintendo's devices if i had something against Nintendo?
Quote:
All entirely subjective comments from your point of view. The same thing you railed on me for doing.

Not just mine, the majority, most of the Wii games so far been bashed in the ground, not because they are Sony or MS fanboys, but because those games stink, i was planning to get a Wii before the X360, but i found out that besides Zelda there wasn't a single good game i wanted, and that really wasn't that weird considering the Wii only had a few good rated games, unlike the X360.
Quote:
Are you blind or just forgetful? Dude, I already said I playtested on these fucking things before you ever laid your mitts on one.

I guess that means you are right... oh wait, no it doesn't, because i got 1 here at home, and you don't, i've seen what it can really do, not playing it like you do hooked up by a idiot that very likely messed up, that or you need to get your eyes checked.
Quote:
I've seen the graphics run through a computer monitor, which has MUCH better resolution than most TV screens.

You gotta be shitting me right, seriously, do you even know what you are talking about? Any none piss poor person who buys a new TV gets a HD (Ready)/Full HD screen, and incase you didn't know, the X360 is made for those TV's supporting 720p and 1080i, so wether you play it on my TV, or a kick ass monitor doesn't matter shit in resolution, so don't come with some stupid monitor argument, because that might work on homeless people who don't have a TV at all, but not on me.
Quote:
I've seen the thing pulled apart and looked at from the inside

Damn, that must make you a expert... so when are you going to work as CEO of Microsoft? Surely they will want you, because you saw the inside of a X360!!!
Quote:
I've read the system specs.

And you keep impressing me!!!
Quote:
I've seen the tolerance tests.

You are becoming my new god!!!
Quote:
I've seen what this system can do, okay? It's a good system. I'm not impressed.

Hey what year does it say on the bottom right corner of your screen? Mine says 2007, in 2007 the X360 uses top of the line technology, the videochip uses ATI technology that isn't even used in any cards on the market, it has the best graphics out of the 3 consoles so far (not sure how good the PS3 will look when they optimized games for it), and it kicks the ass of most gaming rigs, the only real exceptions being PC's using the new Geforce 8 cards.
So the only way you are not impressed, is if you are from 2010 and you traveled back in time.
Unless ofcourse nothing at all impresses you, except for a Wiimote. Do you masturbate to it by any chance?
Quote:
it was to establish that I'm not the wet-behind-the-ears nub you seem to think I am

And you think a list of consoles would change that? You are just like those millions of kids who got a faster PC then my own and then think they actually know more about it, because hey, they got that stuff, that must mean they know how it works.
Quote:
Do the math.

I am, and i'm wondering what the hell you are doing around here, also didn't you learn by now that starting arguments with people, without knowing all the facts is pretty stupid?
Quote:
Do you feel all warm and cuddly and fuzzy inside?

I did when i read you want it even less now because of me.
Quote:
first of most of the games on 360 are just clones from pc games no originality at all

The X360 currently has more exclusives then the PS3, and that's not because the X360 been around longer, it's also because Sony is losing their exclusives, while MS is gaining them.
On top of that the X360 has plenty of quality exclusives, and so did the Xbox.
But sure, the X360 has lots of titles that are also on the PC, PS3 and partially the Wii (only if the company can be bothered to make a new version for the Wii's low end hardware), so that's really a mute point, it goes for all systems.
Quote:
2nd the 360 has had many over heating issues

Partially true, the X360 needs it's space, you can't put it, like most of the people having problems with it, in a closed off space, it needs to have a good airflow, but sure when people let it run on a hot day in a close space the whole day, then yes it is going to crash, but so do laptops, desktops and quite a few other consoles aswell.
Anyway mine has run quite sometime, and also long periods of time (24+ hours mostly to download demo's) and it never had any problems whatsoever.
Quote:
and you have no backwards capability

It does, please check your sources again, and with sources i mean your ass, because you are obviously pulling it out of your ass.
Though it has to be said that right now only like 30% of the decent and better titles are supported
Quote:
if you read my post on some of the ps3 specs you would have know that the ps3 is the system with the most potential do to the large capacity and hi quality of hi density blue ray disks (50gb disk iirc)

If you had read what i said, then you would have found out that it's a mute point. Don't get me wrong, the Blu-Ray (yes that's Blu, not Blue) does offers certain qualities which might help with some games, but right now games can be like 3 times as big before the X360 will have to go to multiple discs.
Also while Blu-Ray may hold a bigger storage medium, the drive in the X360 reads almost twice as fast, and in open worlds that's a big plus.
Quote:
go save money on the 360 but don't forget to make a compost pile for the xbox games that will not be playable on your most awesome system wile all the money i spent on ps1 and ps2 games will never go to waste

Let me get this straight, you got PS1 and PS2 games, so where are your consoles? Don't tell me you sold them for like 20 euro a piece, because that's about the money they are worth, well the PS2 perhaps more because it has a DVD in it, but considering you can buy a PS2 with 20 ish games for 150 euro, then the PS2 itself really holds very little value.
Which is why i infact bought a Xbox with 2 controllers and 24 games for 150 euro.
Quote:
or did i logic pwn you

If i wrote like that, then i would slit my wrists.

Entreri

BNet Acct/Realm: Wsccl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject:  

Vixen wrote:
Chronotrigger wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

LEARN ENGLISH

Agreed. Punctuation helps... Big blobs of run-ons do nothing but dissuade people from wanting to read it, and if someone should read through that whole "paragraph" like I did, they would come out only thinking less of you. If you're going to try and prove a point by writing an essay, at least make it legible enough that your point gets across.

Quote:
lol whos this random??? hm did i piss you off in game or did i logic pwn you i wonder meh your not worth the effort

This actually made me laugh. Pathetic.
Chronotrigger

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject:  

oh my f*cking god are you guys that mother F*cking bored that you have to take pot shots at me for my lack of grammar edicate?? all i gata say for the ones that just came in to spam post count+1 congrats Laughing you guys i honestly pitty you. i mean you have nothing to do but random bash even tho i have never started anything with you lol il just let you guys rant it must be the guiding force in you pathetic little lives pff randoms

now GohanSSJ what is your problem me nor dao attacked you yet your mind is so narrow that you can not accept any other point of view other than your own i never had a problem with you yet i read a pot shot at me that was not warented what so ever. you also miss quoted me on a few things like i never ever sed the xbox did not have the backwards capability
i stated that with the games that did not work you can make a conpost pile
but hay its ok if you are that bored that you must bash some one bash me cuz i could not careless what some kid thinks of me on the net Rolling Eyes

oh and Entreri whats realy Pathetic is you think i care even a lil of what you think of me and just for the record if i am posting to some one that i respect i will take the lil bit of extra time to make it nice and neat.
as for vixen at least i respect you more than Entreri i mean he piggi backed your very own flame lmfao now thats pathetic

oh and alsomst forgot ubermoose i agree but as for the random part i did not mean that he was here more or less then me. it was his comment at me that was random
Page 4 of 5 [62 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: