LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Which new console would you like to have (or already have)?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 5 [62 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next

Which new console would you like to have (or already have)?
Nintendo Wii
51%
 51%  [ 19 ]
Sony Playstation 3
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
XBox 360
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 37

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject:  

some of my dorm friends down the hall have a wii. so far the only damage is a broken blind haha. but ive seen so many pictures of smashed tv screens, broken lamps, even dislocated limbs hahah. but im pretty sure my roommate will be getting a wii soon, for zelda and SSB, so we'll see.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject:  

DiPLOMAT wrote:
360.. 360=halo, halo = teh leet

Bingo. Plus: Oblivion, Gears, Call of Duty...

I can't wait for 3.

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject:  

wiiii, wanna try some ninja games >_>

Outlawz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject:  

I gots 360
GohanSSJ

BNet Acct/Realm: The Netherlands - Europe Ladder/East Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
Why would you pay $300 for a xbox with better graphics. I'd rather have something new, something worth investing in.

And the Wii offers all this? Because from what i can see the Wii so far is a console which lacks a decent amount of good games, and it's only strong points are the controller and the new Zelda.

So while the Wii has a new controller, the X360 offers you a wide range of quality games.
Quote:
When will you newbs (amg lock!) catch on to the trend!

And what trend would that be?

Last time i checked gaming is about enjoying yourself, while i have no doubt you can enjoy yourself with the Wii, i know for a fact that you can enjoy yourself with the X360.

The fact is that each console gives you a different expierence, the Wii gives you simple fun games, and new interactivity, the X360 gives you killer games and simply excellent gameplay, and the PS3 gives the same as the X360 and the expierence of feeling completely ripped off, which is something the other 2 can't give you.

BloodRose

BNet Acct/Realm: *Ghettoboyjmb
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject:  

i have the 360 (after i told my mom i didnt want it for christmas)...
i would rather have ps3

also on the comments about the ps3 bieng garbage there are a many early models out there that are crappy look in the pennysaver and the newspapers youll see ps3 selliong for like 400-500 dollars because there pre-releases and early models there is alot more i could go into on this topic but im not gonna

GohanSSJ

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
i would rather have ps3

Cry me a fucking river.
Seriously, you have no idea how pathetic you sound right now.
Quote:
also on the comments about the ps3 bieng garbage there are a many early models out there that are crappy look in the pennysaver and the newspapers youll see ps3 selliong for like 400-500 dollars because there pre-releases and early models there is alot more i could go into on this topic but im not gonna

I very much doubt they would be crappy looking, and the only "pre-release" models possible would be the PS3's with flawed Blu-Ray lasers, and no, it can't be different models, you see Sony would never build a large quantity of test models, they only make them for own use of testing and such, so again the only way would be the flawed Blu-Ray models, which would be a complete rip-off for $100 less then a fully fuctional model.

Though it has to be said that i doubt these advertisements you talk about anyway, to actually steal a large quantity of those models is way to hard, and trying to sell them openly in newspapers would be just asking to go to jail.

Virtuous

BNet Acct/Realm: *Vanished
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject:  

GohanSSJ wrote:
Quote:
i would rather have ps3

Cry me a fucking river.
Seriously, you have no idea how pathetic you sound right now.
Quote:

I very much doubt they would be crappy looking, and the only "pre-release" models possible would be the PS3's with flawed Blu-Ray lasers, and no, it can't be different models, you see Sony would never build a large quantity of test models, they only make them for own use of testing and such, so again the only way would be the flawed Blu-Ray models, which would be a complete rip-off for $100 less then a fully fuctional model.

Though it has to be said that i doubt these advertisements you talk about anyway, to actually steal a large quantity of those models is way to hard, and trying to sell them openly in newspapers would be just asking to go to jail.

Please refrain from using adjectives that are impolite and I don't think we need those in our forums. kk thx bai not good pk nubcake

Events

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject:  

ps3 handsdown.. where else would i get my daily dose of CRASH BANDICOOT
GohanSSJ

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:  

From the PSP.
Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject:  

a lot of ps3 hate on here but why? have u owned all the systems u speak ill of?? the ps has some of the best games off all time. like most of u at first i was with nintendo then supersnes but thy messed up horidly when thy made crapy controllers plus most of there games are aimed at the younger age group un like the ps and dont get me started on x box aka bill gates greedy ass id rather have sega back. the ones that say the ps3
looks like trash do you even know the facks?? its the most powerfull system out there the base os is off linux. thy are using high density blue ray disks that iirc hold up to 50gigs of info! no im not gama say the systems not gana have any flaws maby it will but thats why i will wait a bit b4 i get the ps3. in short know the facks b4 u bash a system tho on a good note i think nintendo is going in the right direction lets hope thy keep it up
Clops

BNet Acct/Realm: East Non-ladder only: sir_cyclops
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject:  

ps3 suxors compared to the wii and 360

360 gets halo 3 and call of duty 3

wii gets zelda and bad *** controller, if u havent played a wii u have no idea and dont judge it

and i have played all three systems so.....
Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject:  

funny you make your selection based on games for the systems lol i dont even have to defend my point. i played all 3 systems note i did not speak ill of the wii just that its game base is geared tords the younger age group
but you did not pick up on that now get angry and make fun of my grammatical inconsisties happy new year Cool
Clops

BNet Acct/Realm: East Non-ladder only: sir_cyclops
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject:  

happy new year to u too, but wii gets call of duty as well, thats not younger group. and i have madden for my wii which is not younger based

why is it funny i base it on games.... thats what u do with systems is play games on them, i mean ps3 has internet browsing, woopdiidoo, i have a comp for that
Jukie
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Boston, MA. East[NL] /w *Pseudo.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject:  

Sega Genesis FTW, it wasnt there to vote for so i voted for ps3 because i'm a big fan of the playstation. it was the first next gen system i got, then i got N64, enjoyed both of them, perfect dark and golden eye 007 4 way multiplayer, as well as quake III with the multi-tap on ps with the rail gun omg....................i wish i had a rail gun for some of the people on this forum! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

titles like, the MK series, streets of rage series, earthworm jim series, toejam n' earl, samurai showdown, street fighter (te) nba jam (te)

with the addition of 32 f'in X you have games like virtua fighter, not to mention a revolutionary new controller with 3 buttens, and a d-pad. takes me back

************Signature Courtesy Of Dave************

Page 2 of 5 [62 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: