LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » Picture Pages
Rules of the Picture Forum
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject:  Rules of the Picture Forum  

Welcome to the picture forum. Notice that this is in the Diablo 2 Discussion Section, not the off topic section, so please only leave Diablo 2 related pictures in this forum. At the same time, you may notice that this is not a subforum of LLD Discussion or General Discussion, so feel free to post any pictures. When I cleaned out the LLD Item Screenshot Thread it was at 32 pages when I started. I managed to trim it down to 13 pages, which means that only 40% of that was actually pictures. The one and only rule that every user must follow is:
    no spamming
Hopefully this forum can stay clean and people like CDM can drool over pictures rather than text.
crawlingdeadman wrote:
i'm going to go back through and drool again.

Have fun and make others jealous. If you have any questions, you may PM me or post in this thread.

Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » Picture Pages
Jump to: