LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Arcane Stories (continously updated)
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
Arcane Killer

BNet Acct/Realm: East HCL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject:  Arcane Stories (continously updated)  

i entered an a2 game and hostiled the group, but they all exited before i got close enough to charge. i found one of the noobs in another game so i joined it. the noob says "dude, you just hostiled me last game", i say "i did?", and then i try to convince him that it was an accident. he doesnt buy it so i hostile him and step outside, just messing around because i was sure he wouldnt be stupid enough to follow me. never underestimate the stupidity of a bnet noob, because the sorc stepped just a bit outside of town to fb me. i pulled out my maul and charged. i hit her once and halfed her about, then again and got her to just a few life left. i just knew that i was going to lose the kill because i didnt get good enough dmg, but i was wrong. one more whack and "Noob has been slain by TBSG-ShadowRush". i think i might have even tked her because she was right on the edge of town when i first hit her, and she stepped back a little trying to get back in before she died.

after that excitement i joined another game w/o avail. then i found a sewer game and pulled an attempt there, still no luck. but i was bored so i decided to stay around a few minutes to harrass the noobs. a lvl 15 barb called me out but said he had to wait for his friend to bring him some "special gear", which turned out to be sigs O.o. but, as i found out, what he was really waiting for was his friend to bring a lvl 32 druid to jump me. i saw the druid was wearing sigs also, and a maul, so i decided what the hell? ill give it a shot. the druid hosted me and they both stepped out and seperated. i went after the barb and the druid came up from behind to jump me, so i circled around to get the druid off me. with the barb in sight, i charged. he went down in one or two hits (i was high on adrenaline, i cant remember for sure X). i grabbed the ear just as the druid came up from behind and started beating the hell out of me with feral rage. it actually took him 2 or 3 hits to half me! but, being handicapped as i was i decided to bail out rather than risk it going for the druids ear. i came back to the game and jumped the druid 3 times while he was looting his friend, then called him out, which caused him to promptly leave the game rather than stand up to me.

Last edited by Arcane Killer on Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject:  

good stories but the pictures don't work.
also, let's keep this in one thread from now on, i'll lock the other.

[Important Links]
Arcane Killer

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject:  

they dont? do they just not load? it could be something wrong with the pic hosts server, cuz i think i have the the tag right.
ok, sure.

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject:  

hmm, now the first one loads and the second one doesn't. for some reason, it seems that everyone on this site has problems with photobucket which is why i prefer www.imageshack.us

[Important Links]
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject:  

nice story tho,alot reading but very nice,gj man

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah lol, his stories make me want to start hc pking, but it would take a long time to get going, pking on sc isn't even fun, a pk charger in hc sounds pretty fun though, maybe someday
Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject:  

i'd make a hc char... but i'd probably be too afraid to duel anyone thats decent, which would make it really boring

the magic thing about sc is that you can go up against a lvl 90 on a lld without fear and win... on hc theres always that feeling that your in deep shit
on hc i'd end up like dueling sigon chars all day

you'd probably also need a decent high lvl to get gear for the low lvl
too much work...

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject:  

well i figure once you get a char that can do norm runs you're good eventually, i found 2x 15 max jewels in arcane before in hc in norm, and you can just run higher acts for 15 life sc's, it would take a long time though, but eventually you could have a pretty decent level 18 charger
Arcane Killer

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject:  

lol thats what makes it so fun, the feeling that youre always in deep shit. whenever i duel i have to turn down the sensitivity on my mouse because the adrenaline rush takes away my fine muscle control.

if you want to try low lvl pking on hc you only need one thing: a lvl 12+ pally and a big maul. if you want to make an east hcl char i think i have a couple spare eth 3 sock mauls that you could malice. or i could grab you a <ed mod> gmaul of <max dmg mod>

b[x] ill give image shack a try.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject:  

just a tip. if you want anyone to read future stories, you might want to start making them seperate posts in this thread. not edit them into the same one. people tend to start skimming and not reading if its too large.

ie: me. i didnt read any of that because it was too huge.

xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject:  

Lolz, gj arcane. Keep em coming Wink.

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Arcane Killer

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject:  

oh, i didnt edit that post, i just happened to get those two kills within ten minutes of each other, so i put the two stories in one post instead of creating two posts back to back. the stories themselves werent very long, the post just looks kinda long cuz of the pictures.
Arcane Killer

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: new story  

a funny one this time. i hosted a group and went after them in the arcane, but they exited/tped out long before i got to them. before i hosted i remembered seeing that a sorc was in the palace lvl 1. i figured what the hell and went down to the palace to see if the sorc had bothred to tp out. sure enough i found her tp. "damn" i thought. i wasnt in a hurry or anything so i figured id wait on the slim chance that she might come back through. sure enough, out she pops from the tp, and there i am standing holding my big ass sledge hammer ~ one quick charge later and the sorc was no longer with us. ill get the screenie up on photo shack and post it later.
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: