LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 16, 2024 8:40 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Life after d2 lld --2-- Word of Warcraft
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Vudoo35

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject:  Life after d2 lld --2-- Word of Warcraft  

since i just got back and not many ppl go to the "off topic" id thought id post a link to the topic above

happy reading and comment plz.

"I didn't Play to Loose"

"Challenge Everything"
Rampage

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject:  

The whole Pay to Play thing just doesn't fit right with me. First you buy a game that cost 50+ dollars. Then you have to subscribe to play on line for 13-14 dollars a month? Blizzard better do a lot better job with Wow than they did controlling WC3 and Diablo or the game is going to break the company. Thier investment in this is huge and so is the risk. Especially with all the old Diablo designers having fled to develope a similar massive RPG that is free to play once the game is purchased. I will take a wait and see stance before I fork out the money for this game and experience.

Having said that, if the PvP matches the VLLD experience I might be won over. Wonder if I could import my Level9s into the game. Now that would be sweet. Lol.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject:  

we don't need a post linking to another post on the same site. if your topic is worthy of attention, it will get it no matter where you post it. people come here for v/lld information (hopefully), if they don't visit the off-topic discussion area, that's perfectly fine as well.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: