LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:28 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject:  .
Subject description: .

Last edited by AmishSpeedGoat on Sat May 29, 2021 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject:  

Overshields and Ghost/Wraith on Headlong.

Take a Ghost and Wraith towards the lift near where the Alien sniper spawns, near the semi flat area between that lift and where the defence base vehicles spawn. Have the Ghost align itself with its back on the wall and have the Wraith align itself against the opposite wall. Have the Wraith boost the Ghost headon and watch the guy in the Ghost fly.

For PVP there's the BXR. Meaning if you get close to someone with a BR, hit B (beatdown) and immedietly after the melee hits, hit x(reload/cancel) and then R. If you practice with this it can help you in a lot of difficult situations.

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
AmishSpeedGoat

38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject:  

I have done that trick many times before Smile if you get it high enough you will go over a the 2nd tallest building and when you die a second bodie stays were the charecter spawns. Ive only had this happen once and it was incredibly weird. Never have gotten the duplicated guy since Sad.
Ras

BNet Acct/Realm: *Rasmaren / EscNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject:  

Back before the patch me and my friends would stay up really late snd do sword jumps and rocket jumps. I am guessing you guys know about it, so I won't bother explaining how it works, but if people want to know I can give a rundown. Essentially you can make your character fly anywhere where the rocket launcher is in range.

But me and my friends would go as high as well possibly could in the multiplayer levels. It almost seemed Bungie wanted you to get up there.

The sworc cancel thing is gone now sadly so no more of that. But one thing that might still be around is this:

Make a game with swords on Coag and make sure there are banshees and warthogs. One guy climbs in the passenger seat of the warthog and another gets really close to the guy with the sword. The person with the sword then hits the right trigger button as if he could actually attack the other guy, but because you are in the seat, your attacks to do nothing. One swipe will do as long as the guy you 'attacked' was in the crosshairs and the crosshairs were red. The guy that the sword guy swiped at then proceeds to get in a banshee and flies away as far as he possibly can. Then when the banshee is across the map, the guy with the sword can climb out of the warthog and then your character will suddenly take flight and go after the guy, wherever he is.

It's pretty funny and we used to try rocket glitching after the guy while we was flying. We even got to putting it to music and were going to make a funny video, but we never got around to doing it.

One important thing though: the guy with the sword should not swipe after he has 'attacked' the other guy, or it will cancel out the command to lunge at the victim. Hope my directions were clear and good luck Smile

AmishSpeedGoat

38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:  

Last edited by AmishSpeedGoat on Sat May 29, 2021 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject:  

There is a glitch on Burial Mounds where you push someone through the rock by the ghost with a spectre if they are crouching and walking forward as you hit them they will appear in the sky as a huge spartan and the guns he holds in the sky... It's pretty much the biggest glitch I've seen in halo 2.

Ras

BNet Acct/Realm: *Rasmaren / EscNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject:  

Get that team snipers level up boy!

And that sounds a really messed up glitch. I'll have to get my suitemates to do it tonight.

Sad

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject:  

you can get on top of the relic base in a similar way like you described mega moose.

make a game w/ o-shields and rockets on relic. take the hog and push one of the barriers near the hog to the point of the relic base (below the drop point for bomb/flag). make sure your standing on the cross of the T on the barrier aim and fire a rocket at the highest point possible on the barrier. if done correctly it will launch you high in the air. if you get your placement right you can get on top of the base

sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject:  

Ras wrote:
Get that team snipers level up boy!

Yah =(

NightWish

BNet Acct/Realm: Not telling
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject:  

Personaly, I just love people who did super jumps.

I have four words for them!

ROCKET IN THE FACE!

I never did manage it btw. but its fun to kill them Very Happy

Outlawz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject:  

*caugh* not legit lv 34 snipers jason *caugh*
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: