LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:58 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Seems like Voices has a problem, mmm?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject:  

actually it's hammurabi but i'll blame your mistake on your lack of typing skills.
anyway, if you have a problem with someone, settle it via PMs. i don't see a reason why you have to make a public thread when it's a private problem. if you don't like voices, PM him about it and i'm sure he'll gladly delete it.
Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject:  

dude w/e hammerabi hammurabi same ting u know what i mean if typing is the only thing u have against me then your not doing to well.

u r like a fucken retarded monkey also u cant see past some letter to get the real meaning of whatr somenoes saying your like a grammar teacher.

your going to be a grammar teacher in the real world arent u u fucken nut.
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject:  

What if he really was a grammar teacher? how is that an insult
rebellions_army

BNet Acct/Realm: Indiana
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject:  

Nosferatu wrote:
eye for an eye tooth for a tooth came from a man named hammarabi who was a harsh but fair ruler.

the saying means if you do something to me im going to do something to you.

if he wants to start with Shut the Fuck up little posts then he needs to hear it himself cause its a retarded monkey boy whose a canadian dumbass.

All this proves is he knows how to use Google. Rolling Eyes

zoe_lldgod

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject:  

By the way, it's "Who's", not whore. Who's is a contraction of WHO IS, whose is posessive. By the way Nos, I believe you were given a second chance, so I'd quit while I was still ahead man. Unless you want to end up like Spazz and the rest of the Ban Bludgeon Victims, I'd keep my mouth shut. Voices is a good mod, but he's human. I believe we've all made mistakes and like it or not, he's mod. Get over it.
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject:  

google lol.. i google u not i know alot of history ive taken about 5 mythology classes, and a lot of history.

i assure u i get my sources from books not computers.
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject:  

your asking me to quit being me, if i dont like someone im not going to conform to like him just cause u do and if i get banned i dont care man.

atleast im not you at the end of the day and am true to myself you will see if i get banned there will be more like me saying how gay voices is.
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject:  

and as for u rebelious think of this how many times do i mispell words on enternet tons, tons tonssss of times. im not accused of googleing then am i?

its called knowing something and the fact that i mispelled it shows i know it, considering i dont have to look up spelling at all.

its right there drilled in my head.

if u wanna get into a witt battle im going to be a philosopher as me anything.

lover of wisdom..
rebellions_army

BNet Acct/Realm: Indiana
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject:  

What exactly was the point of addressing me twice in two seperate posts. Question

Just because you google something doesn't mean your going to spell it right Rolling Eyes. People make them ALLLL the time, as many people demonstrate on these forums.

To be honest with you I also have taken mythology classes, only 3 but found it quite interesting and learned a lot. And next trimester I will be entering my 4th history class.
See, it's quite easy to make up anything I want to on the internet, O mighty Gondi. Sir almighty philosopher I would like to "as" you a question, in your own words.

What is the meaning of life?

My point is I also "conform" people when I have a problem with them. I don't like you, never did. I got sick of hearing about your "uber-goober 1337 pwn joo" throw barb after about 2 posts. Your annoying and you shouldn't open your mouth*, because it only demonstrates your idiocy.

*By "open your mouth", I mean type words on a keyboard.

Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject:  

ahh the meaning of life something ive thought about a lot. i belive the meaning of life cant be summed up with words its the experience.

but i belive balance has something to do with it alot of it.

when your are a little baby you do things that you really dont care if other people think its embarresing. and from that to a teenage you do things that u might find unsuitable to do in a situation like cupping your peepee at walwart.

you think a lot more if u think of things in 2 ways and learn from both the be the better person i can only guess what im going to do when im older.

and thats to take my life experiences and teach my past to my kids to not let them make the same mistake. now reverting to the begining sounds like a cycle and its to balance cause with out balance u r off balance and cant place yourself.

like a great story is icarus he flew to high and fell to the ground.

teaches arrogance which is a major theme in mythology.

arete,hybris, and ate.

but in a nutshell karma is a big belife of mine it maintanes balance.

now im not going to sit here and use the socratic thoery to prove my point cause its unneccisary, u are obviously smart enough to form your own theories on life now if i may hear your oppinion on the meaning of life.
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject:  

hes uhh something i was posting to a friend on aim and really mad me think that night..

Guitar God 1338: ppl do things to make ppl think one sided
Guitar God 1338: but if u look at whole story in the end they win
Guitar God 1338: but only to those who dont see it
Guitar God 1338: something clouds there mind they lose sight of things
Guitar God 1338: wats important
Guitar God 1338: wats important always isnt
Guitar God 1338: whens theres aline
Guitar God 1338: that no one can break
Guitar God 1338: it all leads bak to begginging
Guitar God 1338: meaning...
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject:  

Just because you took a class or two doesn't make you an expert, but I would think that if you did indeed take that many classes you would have to have better grammar, because usually there are pre reqs to take in college to get in deeper philosophy, what school did you take these classes at? And another point, I have taken aikido in college, does that make me an expert, definitly not.

and i forgot who said it but I'm gonna second it, if you have a personal problem, please settle it via pm, by just reading this thread I feel I have become less educated, please spare us from this. (yes I know I dont't have to click in and read it, but I feel I should do my part with the rest of the 95% that support jason and show publicly that we approve of his moderatorship.

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
GODZ!

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject:  

i am very pleased with the moderaters operations.

supporter of the knarl/voices party
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
I think that people just get mad at hmi because he comes off as rude, but really he is just a normal guy that is very opinionated and doesnt care what you think of him, but it doesnt mean he doesnt like or respect you. that's what i think anyways. But if he comes off rude, i'm sure he doesn't mean to be rude *most* of the time, ity's jsut the way he is but people don't like him for it, and I'm sure that he doesn't care about that either.

someone, somewhere, owes you a silver dollar Laughing

a pre-requisit of being a philosopher (professionally) is knowing how to spell. how to punctuate. and how to use proper grammar. now im not a fortune teller, but if you continue on the road you are on nosferatu, i can tell you two things.

1: you sure as hell wont make any money as a philosipher. mainly because no ones going to go "whoa man, thats deep" when what you say, is reminisant of a down syndrome child with a lisp and a hearing disability.
2: youll get banned from this forum.

micah, hes 15, or 14, or 6. hes not in college, and i think when he goes, hes going to get a harsh reality check. especially when all his english papers come back with an 'F' and a comment saying "this is english 101, not piglatin 101. please try kindergarden next semester, i hear the finger painting is wonderful"

ps: by telling us you dont care if you get banned, it tells us subconsciously you do infact care. and as iv told you, and as you have probably witnessed, 85% of the people who are banned from this site, try to get back on it 1 way or another. even if they have said in the past "the didnt care". you are no different from the kids in the past who thought they were rebels, no matter how much youd like to think so.

thanks to everyone who is showing me "the love". i appreaciate it. its a definate 180 from when i was receiving alot of "i hate you". but i believe i will lock this and wait for Sean to view it, as i think iv let nosferatu rant enough. and im sure alot of your eyes are bleeding from being a victim of his tortured words.

if you have a problem with this being locked, PM me, as i really dont care to see another one of these threads pop up, and i will just delete it. especially you, nosferatu.

Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: