LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Anyone play Travian?
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
hot karl

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject:  Anyone play Travian?  

www.travian.com

its a mmog
you have 3 tribes u can choose and many diff build and troops etc

its like something u play a few times a day for 5 min.

go there and check it out
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject:  

I registered as a Gaul. This looks interesting. Any tips?

Man, you got me playing this and Imperia Online because it had a link to it on the site. Sad I'll have no time now lol.

RodeKil

BNet Acct/Realm: *Rfw , *RK_Rfw , *Rfw_Lld
1.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject:  

looks neet. im gonna try it out for a couple minutes since my D2 isnt working again.

Clops

BNet Acct/Realm: East Non-ladder only: sir_cyclops
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject:  

im trying it, im a roman, name is sir_cyclops and i started at south west, but i dont understand it, can i have a lil help
RodeKil

1.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject:  

im the teutons and my name is RodeKil_Warlord. im trying to activate my account right now

Edit : how do u make stuff?

Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject:  

Ok, I've been playing it for 4 days almost now.

I'm just building up my resources right now, and have 33 population. I'm also in the South West, on Server 6 or whatever it's called.

AFAIK, the first seven days, before you can be attacked (there is a grace period), you should build up as many resources as you possibly can, by Extending your resources (wood, clay, iron, crop) which you can find on the screen with the little 4-colored diagram. Click on one of them, and it'll say Extension Level 1 for example. If you Extend it, it's just another way of saying Level Up, and it will increase your resource per hour of that resource. You get the resources steadily throughout the hour, you don't get them at the end of the hour.

The last item on the resource line is your Use of Crop, which means how many people you have in your village. You figure this out by looking at your Crop Levels. For example, if you Extend your crop to level 1, you get 5 crop per hour. That 5 crop corresponds to the number of people you can support. The 5 per hour is increased through your Crop (the resource), not your usage of crop. I know this is kinda complicated, and it took me a while to figure it out.

SO if you have Extended three crop farms to level 1, you can support 15 people. You also get up to 15 Crop per hour. However, each extension (with the exception of Crop) you upgrade costs Usage of Crop, which means with every Extension, besides Crop, you are hiring/feeding your population with your Usage of Crop.

For Example:

You Extend three Crop farms to level 1. You have 15 available Usage of Crop. You Extend a Wood Farm to Level 1. It costs 1 Usage of Crop. You now will have 14 available Crop for Use, and one more person in your population. If your Usage of Crop begins to get close to exceeding or equalling your total available Crop, it will say Dearth of Food, need more Crop, or something like that. Then you have to Extend a Crop farm in order to feed your population who you are hiring to Extend your other resources.

Heh, I doubt that makes sense, but have fun with it. It was stream of consciousness pretty much.

Then, eventually, you should build buildings, and I think that's when you get to train guys, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I just have a Cranny as my only building so far.

RodeKil

1.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:

I'm just building up my resources right now, and have 33 population. I'm also in the South West, on Server 6 or whatever it's called.

AFAIK, the first seven days, before you can be attacked (there is a grace period), you should build up as many resources as you possibly can, by Extending your resources (wood, clay, iron, crop) which you can find on the screen with the little 4-colored diagram. Click on one of them, and it'll say Extension Level 1 for example. If you Extend it, it's just another way of saying Level Up, and it will increase your resource per hour of that resource. You get the resources steadily throughout the hour, you don't get them at the end of the hour.

The last item on the resource line is your Use of Crop, which means how many people you have in your village. You figure this out by looking at your Crop Levels. For example, if you Extend your crop to level 1, you get 5 crop per hour. That 5 crop corresponds to the number of people you can support. The 5 per hour is increased through your Crop (the resource), not your usage of crop. I know this is kinda complicated, and it took me a while to figure it out.

SO if you have Extended three crop farms to level 1, you can support 15 people. You also get up to 15 Crop per hour. However, each extension (with the exception of Crop) you upgrade costs Usage of Crop, which means with every Extension, besides Crop, you are hiring/feeding your population with your Usage of Crop.

For Example:

You Extend three Crop farms to level 1. You have 15 available Usage of Crop. You Extend a Wood Farm to Level 1. It costs 1 Usage of Crop. You now will have 14 available Crop for Use, and one more person in your population. If your Usage of Crop begins to get close to exceeding or equalling your total available Crop, it will say Dearth of Food, need more Crop, or something like that. Then you have to Extend a Crop farm in order to feed your population who you are hiring to Extend your other resources.

Heh, I doubt that makes sense, but have fun with it. It was stream of consciousness pretty much.

Then, eventually, you should build buildings, and I think that's when you get to train guys, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I just have a Cranny as my only building so far.

confusing Shocked

Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah, it is. It's one of those games that's really hard to explain, but easier to show.

Basically, you have to Extend your resources, and by doing that, you are hiring woodchoppers, clay producers, iron miners, and workers to bring in the crop (food). All those Extensions require the use of Crop with a BIG C.

Of the five resource numbers (wood, clay, iron, crop), Usage of Crop is the fifth one. Every resource Extension (level up) uses Crop, because each resource Extension is extended by workers doing the work, and they need to eat, and they use Crop. So you need to build up your resources and make sure you have enough Crop to supply your workers with food.

Does that clear things up any better?

Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:  

What are everybody's stats so far?

Population? Production?

I have:

Production:
Wood: 24 per hour
Clay: 24 per hour
Iron: 20 per hour
Crop: 17 per hour

Population: 33

Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:

Production:

This sounds kinda similar to Warcraft (1 and 2). Is it?

Clops

BNet Acct/Realm: East Non-ladder only: sir_cyclops
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:

For Example:

i took a different approach cuz i couldnt figure out the crops, i built all the buildings i could til i ran outa resources and figured out that i could extend that part, i think knarl has the better idea here tho by starting out upping your crops because i only got 11/11/8/8 on my crops and hour :\
Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject:  

Shade wrote:
Knarl wrote:

Production:

This sounds kinda similar to Warcraft (1 and 2). Is it?

No, not at all really. Well, at least I haven't seen anything that I could draw any comparisons to yet.

majestikk
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Kanada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject:  

game takes 5 minutes a day. i forgot about this.
i think i had like 400production each. im probably raped by now
i was in a drugrunner clan. haha
haploid is the leader. he was ranked like 6th last time i checked

Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: