LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
what do you do outside of diablo?
Page 4 of 7 [99 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject:  

yeah, the first year of college seems like it would be a lonely year for a ltitle while. awkward, if you're in a situation like you, but i guess it's better than knowing a whole bunch of people then you don't have the temptation to go party everynight and you can study Shocked but college isn't supposed to be about learning right?
MysticFalcon182

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject:  

When I went to CTY (Center for talented/tortured youth Wink) I would never hang out with my roomate outside of the dorms...coincidentally.

Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject:  

GODZ_llds wrote:
everyone that did mention had already posted answering the threads questions...

all u did was keep the off topic spam moving so your the most responsible.

r u kidding me godz do u realize wtf u just said look at the first to respond to this thread read and wheep. dont fuken blame me for the shit blame the person who started it. i didint start it. just cause ive been trouble before dont fuk with me when im not to blame.
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

take it out with him via PMs, nobody else here cares who started it, as long as both of you end it. now.
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject:  

okay that was just crazy, i may be out of line to say this but, Bx, that was 100% a Voices line, it's not a bad thing, but it's funny, you sounded exactly liek himt hat time, which is good in this case of course, keeping a thread with no flaming, but anyways, thatw as funny to me, whe i read it before i looked who posted it i was just under the assumption it was voices, and then i looked over and saw bx and went Shocked same person? and then i went Confused shut up trevor you're stupid. and the i went Crying or Very sad i wish i lived in medieval times and then i just stopped thinking and posted this. (i believe it's quite obvious that i stopped thinking BEFORE posting this)
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject:  

It only goes to show that Jim Morrison is a genius, Once you make peace with authority, you become authority has this not proved it?

and Bx you never relize when your doing something that you go against if you have a problem with me Pm me.

Be the bigger man like you say pm me with your problem.
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
okay that was just crazy, i may be out of line to say this but, Bx, that was 100% a Voices line, it's not a bad thing, but it's funny, you sounded exactly liek himt hat time, which is good in this case of course, keeping a thread with no flaming, but anyways, thatw as funny to me, whe i read it before i looked who posted it i was just under the assumption it was voices, and then i looked over and saw bx and went Shocked same person? and then i went Confused shut up trevor you're stupid. and the i went Crying or Very sad i wish i lived in medieval times and then i just stopped thinking and posted this. (i believe it's quite obvious that i stopped thinking BEFORE posting this)

haha, and yes, i do think you stopped thinking before posting. =P

Nosferatu wrote:
It only goes to show that Jim Morrison is a genius, Once you make peace with authority, you become authority has this not proved it?

i don't see how this applies here.

Nosferatu wrote:
and Bx you never relize when your doing something that you go against if you have a problem with me Pm me.

i don't have a problem with you specifically, i have a problem with people flaming publicly when it isn't called for.

Nosferatu wrote:
Be the bigger man like you say pm me with your problem.

like i said, my problem wasn't with you specifically so a PM wasn't really in order.

anyway, i'm of two minds as to whether or not i should call my college and ask if i have a roomate or not. if i don't and i ask them, they might assign me one. if i don't call, i might have a roomate anyway. what do people think i should do, get a roomate or do nothing and hope that i don't get one?
GODZ!

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject:  

not sure if u read or not nos but i said your the only one who hasn't responded to this topic in its original question before flaming...
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject:  

GODZ_llds wrote:
not sure if u read or not nos but i said your the only one who hasn't responded to this topic in its original question before flaming...

actually he was the first one to respond to the thread, in its originality.

with that said, id kindly request everyone who is argueing, to shut up. now. this instant. i honestly, and in all bluntness, dont give a flying fuck if you all dont like each other. i dont care if you flame each other on bnet, or if you mailbomb each other in real life. act like civilized young adults for the 30 seconds it takes you to make a post.

why were you people allowed to have the idle chat forum, in the first place? because we thought the music thread went nicely, without flaming. and also because we put our foot down. we said "you can have this forum, but the flaming/off topic banter/argueing/general un-niceness STOPS HERE. so far, iv only seen a half-assed attempt on your part (the general public) to stop. it has gotten better, but im still seeing it going on.

i really shouldnt have to be saying this. it should be common sense.

1: if you have a problem with someone and what they say in a thread, and your responce isnt going to be on topic, or polite, or if you want to tell someone something, PRIVATE MESSAGE THEM.
2: if you have the urge to flame someone, or to make a generally off topic post, turn the power off to your PC.
3: stop posting god damn off topic posts in trade threads. if it isnt trade related, it isnt needed to be posted. and no, "hey, i have this item you can have for free, even though it isnt the item you're asking for) isnt on topic. see #1.

i have been INCREDIBLY relaxed for the last month. please dont make me regret this move, and become the one you all seemed to hate, again. respect our wishes/rules of no flaming/off topic posts, and we'll respect you back.

with that said, i dont want any responces to this, in this thread, or any other thread. if you have something you wish to tell me, PM me. but remember, actions speak louder than words, so show me that you people can actually respect each other. if you dont understand what im saying, look to B[X], as an example of how to act.

MysticFalcon182

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject:  

*Hugs Voices*

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject:  

Well, if when you call them, you are going to hope that they don't assign you one, then why call at all? If you're going to be hoping that you don't get a roommate then you shouldn't be opening the chance. But in reality, colleges are very on top of things. They know that you are the only one in your dorm and they know there is an empty spot, if a time comes that they need extra space they will use that spot, if they can get away with giving you a single, they will, although I doubt that they care if you do or not, stupid jerks. Anyways, I think whether you call or not, it'll all just come down to how much room they need to cram people into.
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject:  

bah, i hate all this anxiety.
i'll let my college worry about my roomate situation and just focus the next 5 days (fuck, is it that close?!) on getting ready for college.
BrandNew (LegoFighterss)

BNet Acct/Realm: Us. East(NL) QUIT D2
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject:  

meh. ill respond this this (not the flamin)

Soccer,icehockey,snowboard,skiing,poker,neverwinternights,ageofempires,boxing,tring to learn to play guitar without any outside help like lessons,
wakeboarding

try learning to box with a speed bag its addicting, when i first started i did it for about 5 hours no rest, no wrapping. My fists were left to shreds.
but still its addicting. Snapped 5 speeds bags off the hook still counting.

and also go watch a movie called the five deadly venoms, old jap movie. i think its good.

Quit.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject:  

if i may redeem myself. Bx yea how so?? are you serious, You have not seen yourself being like voices in everyway.

and its cause you both agree to hate me therefor proving his quote as correct..
Kinda sad when you hear it yourself huh?
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject:  

Bx is not like voices in everyway, or even any way really, besides the fact that they both want a happy spam free forum , with no angry people in it, i just said that his one post, out of 400, sounded liek voices, and i thought it was funny cause it shocked me. they arent the same. and I don't mean to insult you, but saying that they both hate you is a bit immature in my eyes. they just dont like the way you act in some threads. if you really wan to redeem yourself, you can probably do it by not posting in this thread again and just generally not being mean to anyone even if you think what they say is wrong
Page 4 of 7 [99 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: