LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
what do you do outside of diablo?
Page 1 of 7 [99 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject:  what do you do outside of diablo?  

just wondering what people here do for a living whether it's work, school, or whatever else you're life outside d2 is occupied with.

anyway, i'll start it off by saying that i'll be attending Rowan University as a freshman this fall which is in south jersey (Glassboro, NJ for anybody who cares). i'll be majoring in civil engineering and i move into my dorm on the 29th.
other than that, i like to listen to music, work out, play handball, bowl, ski, and just have a good time with friends.
Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject:  

i go to school im in 10th grade.
im driving a stick im getting my license soon.
once i get my car im throwin d2 away.
i have met a girl few days ago shes pretty cool. other than that i come home listen to music and sleep.
AMX

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Softcore NL-Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject:  

high school sophomore, jus gettin back into martial arts...been lazy for too long lol Laughing
GODZ!

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject:  

cool amx. did karate(yah it's basic) for 7 years in a pottstown dojo and was #1... that was at 12. have so many 1st place trophies that are huge.

anyway

im a senior in hs. 17 y/o
i work a SUPER FRESH as a frozen food manager
drive. though low on money and lazy ass parents won't give me ne
I ROLLER BLADE. street skate. none of that wood pushin :).
go into philly alot to skate hang out, and beat kids up at fdr.
always with my gf of 2 years
hang out with my lil bro alot

LOVE SNOWBOARDING. can't get enough of it. my uncle owns a ski mountain in vermont so i go up to his mansion as much as i can.

hang out with friends all the time. my life is always fun and nothing boring to do
besides all this im working on making the best lvl 9 zon on east but it's hard when she's super newby.
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject:  

i work full time. 40+ hours a week as a steel fabrication apprentice. we create machinery and washer drums for the pulp and paper industry.

when im not working, im sleeping. or occassionally playing d2. or ps2. or going out.

miataspeeder

BNet Acct/Realm: Arkansas USEast NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject:  

I have worked for the last 4 years as a Network Engineer for a Mental Health Facility. When I am not doing that I spend most of my time with my wife or my 10 month old baby girl AVA.

I look at Diablo as a good stress reliever after putting up with computer problems all day. I have been palying video games since pong came out. I often tell my wife they will have to pry a controller or keyboard out of my dead hand.

zoe_lldgod

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject:  

I'm a junior, 16 y/o. I run cross country though I suck at it. lol. Um, mostly, I hang out with friends and that sort of stuff. Not much to my life, but I enjoy it. Oh, at most, I spend 2 hours a day on D2. With school starting, I don't have much time anymore for it. Confused
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject:  

Tennis, Badminton, Snowboarding (FUN!), School (I'm 16 grade 10), work (3-4 days a week Sad ) and other stuff. Cool

GODZ!

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject:  

ThatGuy wrote:
Tennis, Badminton, Snowboarding

woohoo. i love em all.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject:  

i was watching badminton on the olympics. for lack of a better phrase, that shit is crazy fast. it was mind boggling, i couldn't even keep up with the birdie.
ThatGuy

5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject:  

You know it Cool The smashes exceed speeds of 200+ MpH constantly. I could hit it pretty damn hard myself. VERY fast paced game Very Happy

Of course table tennis just boggles the mind when you watch it. WATCH IT!

The Olympics are really screwing up their sports now though. Synchronized diving? Lawn bowling? You call those sports? Damnit what's next, Olympic Latino Dancing? Rolling Eyes

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject:  

I am in grade 12, and I am definetly going to be a stand up comedian , which is probably baffling to all of you because I am definetly NOT funny on the internet, but I will be one, I know. Even if I don't make it big or anything, just enough to get by, it's all I am fit to do. Of course my dream would be to become a famous actor which my drama teacher said I had the talent to do, if only I could meet up with the right people. If that ever happend I know a few of you who would be getting cheques in the mail Razz Anywho, I spend most of my time when I am not in school, either on diablo, soon to change that though...I don't really know, I just do random things, when i see people doing something outside of my window i go do whatever they are doing, or i call my friends and go somewhere with them, or just yesterday i walked by a cardboard box and a roll of duct tape, and i made some pretty cool armor/sword/shield/helmet out of it all, to wear on the first day ouf school of course. Sometimes I work at Vanderwesten & Rutherford Consultnig Engineers and Associates Unlimited, but not all of the time, I just work pretty much whenever I want to, cause the boss is a friend of my family's so he just pretty much lets me go to the loading dock and pick up garbage for however long i want and pays me 15$ an hour for it. I visit my grandma on thursdays, because she lives down the street, and my grandpa died last year so she is lonely all of the time. I should visit her more but I always end up doing something else. In the winter I like to ski, I used to do it more often than I do now though. In the summer, soccer and beach volleyball, although I am not on a team for soccer cause I have no initiative, so I jsut play it whenever am with a lot of friends or something. At school, sad as it may be to admit it, all ever do it make jokes to my friends, before, during, after class. I never seem to work at all and I spend 95% of my time either talking to one of my friends or writing out jokes I want to tell at our next school assembly (one where i would actually be able to go up and speak, not a serious rememberance day one or something), or drawing. Which is probably one of the reasons i have decided to take it more serious this year. I also like to videotape stuff, I have just got a new camera, and I do a lot of videography and stuff, I film a lot of stuff at school too, one time I got out of all of my classes jsutbecause I said I was doing a documentary on my friend so I had to follow him around all day, people always listen to you if you have a camera, it seems camera=power. I got to follow him around and sit in all his classes and follow him into the principals office when he got sent there, our principal is really a joker though so he didn't care much. Anyways I think this is starting to become one of my longest posts ever so I'm gonna cut it off
ThatGuy

5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject:  

My eyes nearly fell out of my sockets just looking at that...

zoe_lldgod

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject:  

Hooray for comedians! Very Happy The world needs more people like you Bela. I'm the same way, I don't pay attention in class, just make jokes the whole dang time. Last year my teacher bet me I wouldn't run down the halls like Gollum for $5. Natrually, I took the offer. (I would've done it for free just for the laughs)
2fat

BNet Acct/Realm: *Haas_
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject:  

hehe i got a friend that sounds just like you zoe
we went to redbirds game and he asked this girl to give him a piggy back lol many more stories with that one but my fingers would get tired
yeah well ima freshman at CHS and i been workin on butt loads of 2 strokers
got a scooter, pocket rocket, and dinghy like they use in the navy n stuff
i also spend alot of time with hockey
been playin for bout 8 years now and im only the junior varsity team
ill be gettin my permit in bout...3 months
dont have a gfirlfreind atm...we split up last sunday night
and...my D2 lifew is prolly gonna be gone soon
i was kinda hopin to sell off my barb to the websites or sumthin and keep my lld'ers
any1 know anything bout tht?
thanks
-2fat-

Page 1 of 7 [99 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: