LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Running not allowed?
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
Vudoo35

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject:  Running not allowed?  

i was in a pub duel w/ my zon. Then i was dueling this ele druid Lev 33....and he complained that i wont stand still. lmao.

he calls it if your running, then your running away from battle.

Of course this isnt the case since bowzons need range to fire arrows without being hit. He had hurricane and shootin out tornados so i had to run farther away or one of the two would hit me. This is "Common" sense to get out the line of fire.

He started leturing me on how im running too far away and blah blah. That i SHOULD STAY STILL lol. what a bunch of BULLCHIT!!!

"I didn't Play to Loose"

"Challenge Everything"
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject:  

did you lecture him back on how his druid is too high of a level? dont let noobs bother you, their opinions dont matter.

Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject:  

Exactly. Noobs can believe whatever they want. You don't need to deal with them if they are stubborn in their beliefs.

Feel free to make fun of them, or do exactly what they say and continue to own them.

Like when people complain of my necro running away, I'll just stay in one spot and own them all the same. That shuts them up most of the time. Either that or they want you to take off some of your gear or something... Rolling Eyes

goldenfrog

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest golden_frog,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject:  

There are degrees to "running" in a duel IMHO. There are the ppl that run to reposition themselves for an attack and there are the ones that spend the whole duel running, as in shooting while they run away. Shooting while you run away to me is LAME. This is not a duel this is a game of tag and it only proves who has the most FRW.
Septembers'

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast Louisville, Ky
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject:  

no the worst thing is when some one pots and you call them on it. and they say its life leech. shouldnt they know by now that in duels life leech hardly works uless u have life tap. gah whats with ppl these days.
Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject:  

Septembers' wrote:
no the worst thing is when some one pots and you call them on it. and they say its life leech. shouldnt they know by now that in duels life leech hardly works uless u have life tap. gah whats with ppl these days.

Lol, that happened to me before like a week ago. I was dueling a zon I think with my necro, and she had like half life left, and she ran away from me for a second, and like 5 seconds later when I saw her life bar, it was completely full.

Of course, she could have leeched off of a quill rat or something...you know...all 5 hit points of it. Rolling Eyes

And I said "not good potter" when I beat her, and of course she's like "wtf i didnt pot you nub omg lol rofl i died"

So yeah, fun times.

goldenfrog

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest golden_frog,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject:  

Ok this has to be the dumbist. Dueling a lvl 39 hammerdin with my 30 necro. Guy calls me Pu$$y for WALKING away from his hammers that are HITTING me.

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject:  

Septembers' wrote:

You're one sick mother fucker to have that in your signature. The image that accompanies your extremely (un)funny slogan is that of Carlo Giulani, a young protestor murdered in Italy in the Anti-Globalization protests. You're truly a disgusting individual. I would assume a clan such as Honor would discourage immature dimwits like yourself from trivializing human life.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject:  

Anonymous wrote:
Septembers' wrote:

You're one sick mother fucker to have that in your signature. The image that accompanies your extremely (un)funny slogan is that of Carlo Giulani, a young protestor murdered in Italy in the Anti-Globalization protests. You're truly a disgusting individual. I would assume a clan such as Honor would discourage immature dimwits like yourself from trivializing human life.

i can see where you're coming from. its obviously a touchy subject for you. but the fact remains. freedom of speech, freedom of expression of self, yadda yadda. he has the same right to have that slogan in his signature as you have to tell him why he shouldnt. if you dont like it, dont look at it, you can scroll down the page for a reason. as for trivializing human life, deal with it. people die, people are murdered, people committ suicide. it happens.

ps: labeling him as an immature dimwit based on 1 graphic, not on what he has said or done, makes you quite immature in your own right. maybe its time to focus in on yourself and what you do, rather than focusing on others actions.

edit: just noticed youve posted this on another one of his threads, and its the exact same message. grow up.

Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject:  

Freedom of expression, to an extent.

if you cross the line of your self-expression to where you are offending or insulting others, then that's a no no.

VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:
Freedom of expression, to an extent.

if you cross the line of your self-expression to where you are offending or insulting others, then that's a no no.

but when you say "insulting to someone" thats to an extent too...it should have to be intentionally insulting....not just "you talk funny, im insulted" or "i dont really like that picture, ill call it insulting", nothing stupid. it should be outright wrong for it to be considered, well, wrong.

Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject:  

Yet it's amazing how far someone can get in our legal system by merely being "insulted" or "offended". Rolling Eyes

VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject:  

or by tripping over their own kid in a furniture store, breaking their ankle, sueing the store and winning $750K. it happened.

RooBlueBoo

BNet Acct/Realm: US West Non & Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject:  

Anonymous wrote:
Septembers' wrote:

Now that I have seen this twice, I have come to realize that thisis someone he knows... Idea

Look into any recent associations with Honor and any problems you may have had with some one or perhaps some one you just pwnd...

I think this message was not general, it is personal.... Wink

VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject:  

RooBlueBoo wrote:

Look into any recent associations with Honor and any problems you may have had with some one or perhaps some one you just pwnd...

sorry chris, but, uhhhhh what? Confused

Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: