LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:17 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
games you HATE!
Page 3 of 4 [52 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
GT-Pwn

BNet Acct/Realm: E/SC/L *GT-Pwn *GT-DeanoLLD
0.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject:  

ANY fps on a console

^^^^ WHAT!!!!@!@!@!@!

007 goldeneye is rated one of the best games of all time. I think everyone who was anyone had that game or played it like a fiend at there friends house. It came in the mail with samples of tide.
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject:  

I dunno', I thought it was OKAY. Prefered Perfect Dark though.

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject:  

I LOVED Perfect Dark!!! It 's what really got me into gaming. <3 Nintendo!

GT-Pwn

0.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject:  

After downloaded DODs (Day of Defeat Sorce) right after it came out. I thought it was a real fun, fps type game. After about 3 weeks of play it became very boring, its build on a shaky foundation. Lots of hitbox issues...

I still play CSS though. I captain clan [CSSMC], and am most likely going to play on the Cal-o this season.

www.CS-Sourcemod.com is the site, if anyone on this forum is a fan of CSS. We run 3 differnt servers (custom maps, tourny\cpl maps, Zombiemod) With the help of a guy named C0ldfy3 we built a zombie vs humans mod to go along with the game. inwhich we are getting quite a bit of hype from gamespy and other sites of that nature.

Back to the topic, i HATE ddr. Hate it
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject:  

Also dislike: Counter Strike. I'll probably be hung for this, but I think it's terrible and definetly takes less skill to play than Halo(s).

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject:  

Oh, i also dislike goldeneye [rose tinted glasses guys.... It really wasnt that good]

On a slightly different angle:

I also despise;
n64 controllers
the vibrating controllers [why bother? Does it actually convey the pain of a car crash or getting shot? Nope. Its just there to annoy me.]
Watching sport - i dont mind playing it, but the day i have to watch 90 mins of football will be the day i die of boredom.
Painting - as in, paint a wall painting, not art.
mobile phones with cameras - is it a bird? is it a plane? nope, its a picture taken with my 230pixel phone camera.
Knifer

BNet Acct/Realm: Hawaii/Oregon
1.39 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject:  

yea thats why i cant stand most sport games, id rather go out and actually do them. moose you just reminded me of mario paint Very Happy , great game. (it had a mouse!)

vibrating controllers can get annoying at times, but for games like zelda i think they are needed. i mean, whats the fun in fishing if it doesnt vibrate?

Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject:  

Games I hate:

-ANY fps game. If I wanted to shoot stuff up, I'd go wacko at the post office (ESPECIALLY Halo2 and cs)
-sports games (with the exception of anything in the Backyard series). I'd rather be throwing a football in real life than watching an imaginary Joe Montana throwing a football
-all racing games EXCEPT Gran Turismo (I autocross in real life too, but "pretend driving" an insanely built R34 Skyline is just groooooovy)
-baseball (in real life)
-just about anything thats in the Olympics (exceptions off the top of my head would be hockey and basketball. Hockey ROCKS!)
-diablo 2 (mainly because I can't give up this damned archaic game!!)
-minesweeper
-flight simulators

probably tons more but i can't think of them at the moment.

GT-Pwn

0.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject:  

Im also not a big fan of sports games. I like nba street but its not your normal sports back and forth game.

What do you use to autocross with shade? I have built a few cars that i wanted to atempt autocross in, but cleveland is not a real hot spot for it. I had a built up 1991 honda crx si, that would have been perfect. I like watching vw golfs pick up the rear wheel in the corners Smile looks so funny.
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject:  

Also hate:

Super mario brothers, just for that last [i think it was last?] castle level where you had to run in a special order or it went on forever. Whos idea was that?

However i think my best gaming moment EVER was when after about 1 year of playing SMB on an old tiny black and white tv i got a color 1. O.M.G. it was like nirvana. All the little turtles suddenly had color and you could tell the red and green ones apart and bowser wasnt just a greyish blob... ahhhh... truly an epiphany [sp?].
Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject:  

Ras, I never played DoD much because my old computer couldn't quite handle it.

I mainly played Action Half-Life and Frontline Force(which were far less popular than the counter-strike explosion)

In a claim of internet l337ness , I played Counter Strike back in beta 1.0 though, not Version 1.0, but BETA 1.0. Which is approximately 7 years ago. Back when dead people could talk and open doors. Back when you could barely tell the CT's and T's apart. Back when you didn't get any money when you died. Back when there were only like 7 weapons. Back when the guns stayed on the ground when the round ended (it was the Action Half-Life team that gave the CS team the code to allow the map to entirely reset.. who would have known..)

Then, and still now, CS isn't my style. I like the more fast paced actiony games, and CS is just too slow, I can't handle it. Not saying it's a bad game at all, it's pretty delicious.

Also, Halo is fun for the vehicles and things in multiplayer, but single player Halo honestly did nothing that 500 other FPS's didn't do before it.

If you want a true single player FPS (and sort of RPG) experience, play Deus Ex or System Shock 2. You can get them for like 10 bucks right now, I bet. They're AMAZING.
Shademehr

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:  

GT-Pwn wrote:
What do you use to autocross with shade?

1993 Nissan NX2000. It's teh sex Very Happy

Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:  

Perfect Dark was Goldeneye, just not as fluid and with worse character models, sorry but if you lose the license to a game you shouldn't make a new game that's almost exactly the same but with bots.

Bots are there for people that don't have enough friends to play with.
GT-Pwn

0.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject:  

nx2000, isnt that basicaly the last generation of the nissan pulsar? which engine does that one run? and can the sr20de out of the sentra se-r from the mid 90s fit in it, like it can in a pulsar Smile
Shademehr

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject:  

GT-Pwn wrote:
nx2000, isnt that basicaly the last generation of the nissan pulsar? which engine does that one run? and can the sr20de out of the sentra se-r from the mid 90s fit in it, like it can in a pulsar Smile

GAH! Heck no, it's no where near the pulsar family. That is a common misconception though (Pulsar NX vs NX 2000) It is actually the B13 platform (same platform as Sentra SE-R). It does have the sr20de, as well as brembo brakes, beefy radiator, t-tops, etc (all right from the factory.) It's the SE-R on steroids. Wink

I've put tons of suspension crap on it so it handles like a dream Very Happy In my first Novice school I came out ahead of an R32 VW, a few corvettes and minis, MANY BMW's (325 series), miatas, etc. I was super pleased with it's capabilities. Lately, I've added a set of Kosei K1's wrapped in SO-3's so I'm looking forward to getting it back on the track soon. Twisted Evil

By the way, the BEST fps EVER was Duckhunt! kthx

Page 3 of 4 [52 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: