LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Ok my jokes arent funny but heres something that is...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 4 of 4 [55 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject:  

no thats not a recap the power abuse is him saying something, him being wrong, me pointing out a fact, him editing his post so he doesnt look stupid, him making me look stupid thats just something a man of no class would do.. he wont admit hes wrong.
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject:  

Nosferatu wrote:
lol if i could edit pages like u i would have never said that.. now would i have but no u gotta go and change your post so as not to be viewed as stupid(not ignorant) as u are...

The funny thing is that you can actually edit your own posts anytime you want... Rolling Eyes

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject:  

ok, nosferatu, im just going to come right out and say it. you are an absolute idiot. 100%. i know i said i dont call people names, or label them. but there has to be an exception to every rule, and kid, you;re it.

show me where i was wrong, show me what post i edited. because in this thread i havent edited any post after it was made, and i havent touched anyone elses post for the better half of a month, aside from editing out those items we dont allow here.

Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject:  

Fuck u voices your the dumbass NOOOOO JIM MORRISON WAS SAYING BECOME AUTHORITY NOT DO NOT BECOME AUTHORITY read that again read em and wheep ban my fuken ass dude i dont even care anymore..

this is some gay shit..
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject:  

if you want to be banned, why not just stop posting? it would save knarl the trouble.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject:  

holy crap kid. get over that fucking event that happened over a month ago. you;re worse than a chick on her rag. i was wrong. i admitted it. but your quote, "jim morrison - once you make peace with authority, you become authority" can be taken two ways, as i said in the end. either you look at it as him saying "make peace and live in peace" or you look at it as him saying "rebel". having a different opinion on a quote, when i never saw the persons expression or tone of voice, doesnt make me a dumbass. it just means i saw it in a different light than you saw it. and honestly, every time we have a conflict, you bring it up. as if its some sort of accomplishment you;ve won against me? get over yourself.

however, that still doesnt tell me what i edited. where did i abuse my power now? mr see-it-all know-it-all sophisticated child? enlighten me please kid, id really like to know.

b[x]s suggestion is right. if you dont care about being banned, just stop posting. it would save knarl the whole 3 seconds it would take to make you no longer exist on these forums, and it would save alot of members the headache of trying to descramble your wordsearch of a post.

Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject:  

ok deal i wont post... and w/e the fuk your talkin bout jim morrisons quote is wrong lol thats stupid if u knew what he was like u wouldnt have said that cause u look fuken stupid..
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:
having a different opinion on a quote, when i never saw the persons expression or tone of voice, doesnt make me a dumbass. it just means i saw it in a different light than you saw it.

im so glad you know how to comprehend modern english. anyone, who didnt know what jim morison was like, could have made the same mistake. i dont worship the guy, and to be frank, i really dont give a fuck about the guy either.

thank you for not posting anything, ever again, in advance.

fear factory - cyberwaste. that song is about you nosferatu. you should check it out.

Last edited by VoicesLLD on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject:  

Nosferatu wrote:
ok deal i wont post... and w/e the fuk your talkin bout jim morrisons quote is wrong lol thats stupid if u knew what he was like u wouldnt have said that cause u look fuken stupid..

"i wont post" usually means that you will stop making comments and yet you decide to make a comment anyway.
just stop, please.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject:  

whether he decides to be true to his word or not, we will have to see, at any rate, this topic is long overdue for a locking. it will be viewed by the higher ups.

Page 4 of 4 [55 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: