LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Mods Too Quick to Lock?
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject:  Mods Too Quick to Lock?  

Before I start lemme just say I appreciate the mods workload...but, sometimes they are a bit too quick to jump.

I had a question a few threads down on -res (read it if u like) and did the search thing like a good lld101 clone and after about the 12th page (January or so) I got tired of reading threads to see if anything was written about it.

So, I created a thread to ask about my question. One of the mods locked because he said the exact same thing existed a couple of weeks ago. Trusting his answer I searched AGAIN back to January and found nothing...I also checked MY posts back to January to see if I was hairbrained enough to forget I posted the same question just a few weeks ago.... NOTHING!

I know that mods have to lock things that don't seem appropriate or seem repetitive but my point is this:

How many Effin posts/threads do we see asking the same Effin questions about zealots/builds/damage/etc/etc... I have posted in a couple of them so I know there are far too many. Those threads aren't locked even though they are answered in stickies and in about 5,000,000 threads!

I do my research like I'm supposed to and post a topic that is not exactly well known to even veteran duelers and I'm locked for something that I can't even find.

I think that it MIGHT be a little more Good Mannered to direct us if they happen to know where the answer can be found or simply answer??? It's not like I am not trying to find the answer and I know I've asked this question in games and ppl have 10 different answers. Perhaps the mod is thinking of a question in a game vs. a question on the site? Or perhaps I'm mixing the two up...dunno...that's why I posted! Confused

Tell me where I can read it, forums I can join to find out...anything and I'll do my homework I promise.

Anyone responding to this thread... plz don't bash the mods... they work their ass off for us. But, sometimes I think they need to remember where they came from even if they have been playing this game since it first started in the 90's Shocked Exclamation

In the future if you lock me... at least gimme a nudge in the right direction so I can still find the right answer. GREATLY APPRECIATED! Smile

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject:  

Wrong forum.

Nudge? Fine. March 14th.

Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject:  

This has been answered many times already, I suggest you use this
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/search.php

Lock Please.

Bloginvix

BNet Acct/Realm: bloginvix[lld];bloginvix
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject:  

he said he already tried looking.. why dont you link him to a page where his question is answered.
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject:  

http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20891&highlight=res

Here ya go Steve, I did the search -res and on the just looked for March 14.

But that was on the 8th page, making you sift through alot of annoying pages. I don't understand why his was locked, because the question wasn't on the front page and the members were giving him his answers... it wasn't like someone posting and saying "Give me build plz".
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject:  

When I did a search for -res I saw that topic "cold mastery" which isn't the topic I had questions on. Someone may have asked that question within the thread...unless we read them all how we supposed to know? You guys have been reading the posts maybe even ALL the posts since forever. so, these things seem familiar to you.

I did use search Hellfireclanx so go get your jollies somewhere else.

My topic: -res
Topic on thread Gheed/Grim had read before: cold mastery

whatever...I got my question answered that was my original intent so thx!

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Jump to: