LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
battle grounds
Page 3 of 3 [33 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject:  

I think the events today have shown us all how imperative it is that we start a flaming section ASAP.
Every day THOUSANDS of video gamers self-combust in a scorching inferno known as e-rage. By simply creating a forum for them to vent out their nerd rage we can save millions of gamers a year from violent outbursts that only result in embarassment (ie. nerd threatens to hack site/account/b.net/everyone nerd creates 50 posts of spam letting everyone know how much he own3d everyone or the one used today: nerd threatens to terrorize others in real life) So please everyone, next time you fire up your computer take the time to think about all of the poor souls that are enraged because of their video games.

RIP Twisted

Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject:  

lol thats great

Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:  

We definetly need this flame forum now... after Spazz posted his pic it's creating alot of flaming throughout the forums, and it's interrupting good discussions ,like the one that's going on in the OT forum about morality.
The flames on Spazz are getting annoying now, at first they were just getting off the anger because they had nothing else to flame Spazz about, after he already flamed them a bunch. Now they all just repeat the flames... annoying.

The flames I saw Spazz make when people posted his pics were said and then dropped, because it was funny/mean at the time. Just as Spazz said something along the lines, "and you were laughing at me when I posted my pic?", when I put up mine. But the sarcastic SoB Spazz is, if he wanted to flame me he'd bring up something else instead of attack the same exact thing every time. Your little insults are now just childish remarks... that are getting annoying.
Page 3 of 3 [33 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Jump to: