LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Kind of weird question
Page 1 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject:  Kind of weird question  

My friend and I have been arguing about this, and we have asked many peoples' opinions and we can't figure out a definate answer:
3 way death match;
Big African Rhino
Giant Canadian Grizzly (like a Kodiak)
Big Italian or Mexican (whichever you like) Bull
Who the hell would win that? They all have advantages, but it seems like an even fight to me, what do you guys think
someone

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject:  

I think the rhino would win Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject:  

if the kodiac would be smart about it then him, cuase he's got the str/teeth/claws. where rhino's and bull's have head/horn.
Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject:  

I'd have to go with the rhino, big horn vs soft furry bear. Rhino beats the bull for the thicker hide.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject:  

i figured it this way, a rhino could charge really fast and ram them, but a bull's fury is matched by none, and if he could catch one of them in the side with his horns its gonna be rough, and i have personally witnessed a grizzly bear just effortlessly tap a big garbage bin and it flew as if it were a tennis ball thrown by a human, while iw as in the rockies,, bears are unimaginabley strong,a nd pretty quick too, rhinos only have one form of attack, charging straight at you, so its not hard to geta round that, bulls just kind of flail all over with their horns and run after you, and bears get up and look scary and use their strength and teeth and weight, although a rhino weighs more and probably a bull does too, i thinkt he bear would try and push ober the other 2 and go for their throat, rhino has weight and hide advantage, but bears are tricky and smart with amazon strength, and bulls are just plain crazy
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject:  

i really don't think the bear could pierce (yes just pierce) the rhinos hide without that bad boy seriously (if not lethally) effing the bears shtuff up. the bull is easy money for either of them. all the rhino really needs to do is headbutt it a few times, and the bear would just jump it and rip it to shreds. Cool

T_T
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject:  

one thing no one has mentioned, is the fact that when running, rhinos cannot turn very well. they basically run straight forward, stop, turn, run again. or run, and make a WIDE turn. that could very well change the tide of the fight. but really, i think the rhinos tough hide would make up for that fact. i dont think the bulls horns have a chance to peirce, because bulls gore more than they charge. meaning once they;re near you, they wave their head at you and start stabbing you up and down with their horns. i think the bull would need speed to peirce, and i dont think the bull would do that. i also think theres no chance a beers teeth/claws would peirce the rhinos hide either. and as soon as the rhinos big horn is in either of the other two animals, the fights over.

then again, these animals would never actually fight, ever. lol.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject:  

well i dunno, i plan on being a rich, rich man. and i'm not opposed to animal cruelty. who's to say i cant fly them all in to canada
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
well i dunno, i plan on being a rich, rich man. and i'm not opposed to animal cruelty. who's to say i cant fly them all in to canada

its just a natural fact that they wouldnt fight. youd have to starve them and put them in a VERY small cage. and in doing so, the handlers would probably get killed themselves. its a very ridiculous idea.

ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject:  

And if you put them in a VERY small cage, how can the rhino charge, turn, or gain any speed for that matter? Then I would say the bull has an advantage, because its flailing in tight quarters would prove effective with no place to run.
You could also dress all the animals up in red, that might get them going Wink

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject:  

i don't really care who thinks it sounded like a ridiculous question, it's a what if scenario, not the kind you stand back and say this won't happen, also i wonder about black widow vs scorpion, obviously, one of the coolest shows to me is Animal Faceoff ont he discovery channel where they answer questions jsut like these

and really, i don't think that a bull and a rhino and a bear would all just sit in one room together in harmony, ther would be territory fights and fights over the food thats thrown in asnd all that, especially the territory one, i am sure they wouldnt just all become friends, there wuold be fights
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

I think it's safe to say the only winners here are the spectators.

HOT DOG!!! GET YOUR HOT DOG HERE!!!

BULL TESTICLES HERE!!! GET YOUR BULL TESTICLES!!! JUST SCRAPED OFF OF THE ARENA FLOOR!!!

2fat

BNet Acct/Realm: *Haas_
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject:  

id think tht even if a bull charged... rhinos still outway bulls by a good margine
seems like they could handle tyhe charge and toss the bull or bear aside no probleamo

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject:  

i dunno, rhino hide i don't think is as rough and you are all building it up to be, they are huge though, and as for bear vs bull, no matetr whata nyone says i know the bull would put up a good fight, his horns are lethal and he bucks around and all that, and the bear has to get clsoe range to hurt him, if a bear could telekick he could take out a rhino for sure. but i think a rhino could win jsut cause he is used to protecting his territory in the african savannah, he fights all the time, bears dont really have to fight anything all their lives they are just lazy, bulls are just damn crazy no matter what kind of life they have had
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject:  

lol uh....bears fight for territory, food, females, etc. rhinos barely fight. as soon as they're full grown, they have no natural enemies, aside from man. the only time a lion will try and take on a rhino, is if its old and sickly, or young and unprotected. therefore, if anything, the rhino is more lazy than the bear. and id say, considering the fact that most bulls are tamed, they are even more lazy than the rhinos (you would be too if the farmers (cattle pimps) were giving you food, water, and women all the time for doing nothing).

out of the 3, id rather try to pet a wild rhino, than a wild grizzly. though id be unsuccessful in any scenario.

Page 1 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: