LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
mods
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
NaSisLike

BNet Acct/Realm: Endozalld_420, Endojoe_420, Asnpk, L.3.3.t., Endo, Jianna
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject:  mods  

no hate but u keep closing my topics wtf???
i see people with like 4 topics on the main page for scnl but mines the one getting locked every time i bump it i only bump it once a day

do you really have to be such assholes its not like im spamming or trying to keep my post at the absolute top of the thread Confused

suggestion would b to take it easy and stop being so uptight to the newb here trying to find a simple iso for a orb >.>

old_english lvl 29 zealer
Honeydipp lvl 34 orber
Pk_pimperado lvl 26 on barb
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject:  

Well if you read the rules, it includes the part where you can onyl bump you thread once every 24 hours. Yes you bump it only once a day but look at the times of your post, they are less than 24hr apart.

Mods are just doing their job. bump only after 24h and you will have no problems Smile

Edit: Also, it includes in the rules how many topics you can have for each realm.

krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:
If you have an issue with a rule you broke (or one in general), and want to know why, or have a gripe you want heard, PM the appropriate mod. If you dont know who the appropriate mod is, PM myself, VoicesLLD, or B[x]

Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: mods  

NaSisLike wrote:
i see people with like 4 topics on the main page for scnl but mines the one getting locked every time i bump it i only bump it once a day

4 topics in east is fine. Anything more is not fine.

If your topics are getting locked, and you don't know why, PM the mod who closed the thread to find out why, or PM an admin like myself or B[x]. Most likely it's either because you exceeded the thread limit on the front page, you bumped prematurely, or you posted an ISO/FT for dupes. But I didn't receive a PM, so I can't be troubled to check.

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: mods  

NaSisLike wrote:
i only bump it once a day

As mentioned above, once a day does not necessarily mean once every 24 hours, which the rules clearly state.

[Important Links]
Twisted-Prodigy
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject:  

funny how kids who watch rap video's and everything are the ones who act so tuff, try to live your life with out trying to follow someone like a rapper, like NAS or tupac or something, listen to some piano music, mabye then you woun't be making pointless topic's about people "hating on you" maybe you will become less calm and take a propper action, like maybe......pm a mod from that tread???

*just a thought, no need to come back or post back with like wtf are you talking about im not a poser! or start to have a little pointless arguement.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject:  

Twisted-Prodigy wrote:
*just a thought, no need to come back or post back with like wtf are you talking about im not a poser! or start to have a little pointless arguement.

So you're trying to take a shot at someone and don't want him to retaliate? That makes sense.. Rolling Eyes

Nas, PM a moderator/administrator if you have any further questions.

I smell smoke.

[Important Links]
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Jump to: