LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:29 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
GODZ_llds lvl 9 Assassin Guide
Page 2 of 2 [29 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 32 max dmg blade talon-40 str req, 40 dex req  

wfg-dude wrote:
Math is wrong here because using pelta u would only have 3 total socks available. One sock u are using a hel rune which leaves 2... that only adds up to 18 unless u sock with godly 14's...still only 28 tho.

GODZ_llds wrote:

3 socket blade talon- socketed with 3x max dmg jewels, or with 1x hel rune, and 2x max dmg jewels
(blade talons have base requirements of 50 str, and 50 dex. to make that on stat points alone you would need 60 stats from the assassin base 20/20 str/dex., but with a hel rune the base requirement would be 40str, and 40 dx. making it only 40 stats req from the base str/dex.)

32 max dmg blade talon-40 str req, 40 dex req.

Blade Talons 10 To 14 (12 Avg) +hel +9max +9max.

wfg-dude, what is 14 +9 +9? (hint: its 32.)

please stop posting things in old threads that contribute nothing. you have been doing that alot lately. and i dont see how what you said has anything to do with the pelta lunata.

wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject:  

Well Voices when I read his post it looked to me like he said "32 max damage talons". Max damage usually refers to jewels. So if my math was off it was because I didn't understand that 32 max meant including the dmg of the claw. As far as the Pelta...I was counting the number of available sockets from his gear to try to work out his math on 32 max dmg.

I do not post "ALOT (2 words BTW)" Mr. 6,000+ posts. As I read things sometimes I comment sometimes I don't. I've seen many posts where u say some pointless crap (IE: a lvl 30 necro that has life/mana charms and u made some dumbass comments about how many charms he has and how your catching up to him) WTF does that have to do with the post??? Before u go getting bent out of shape for who knows what reason...look at your own sh**.

These threads are old to you...new to me. I'm reading or posting as I come across them. I thought that is what forums are for? Switch to decaf...get laid...soemthing...sheesh!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject:  

glad to know im the sponsor of this. haha.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject:  

wfg-dude wrote:
I've seen many posts where u say some pointless crap (IE: a lvl 30 necro that has life/mana charms and u made some dumbass comments about how many charms he has and how your catching up to him) WTF does that have to do with the post??? Before u go getting bent out of shape for who knows what reason...look at your own sh**.

that post you are refering to is over a year old. before i was even a moderator.
not that it matters. as you said, im "mr 6000 posts"

do me a favour and go through those 6000 posts and find how many times iv done what youve given an example of, compared to how many posts i have. then do the same for you. your ratio of useless spam will be FAR greater than mine. Wink

im sorry you cant simply say "i was wrong. my mistake" . just move on.

Last edited by VoicesLLD on Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject:  

If I recall correctly, I'm the lvl 30 necro you're talking about, and Voices is my friend, and he was teasing me about the life/mana SCs. Also, that was when I was the only active admin/mod on this site, and the rules about using PMs weren't around in so many words back then, so it was just a silly post. Not something to use against him.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject:  

That wouldn't be a fair ratio voices. if he had 1 mess up at 4 posts then he'd have 25% mess up, and if you had like 5 in 100 thats 5%. The multipliers don't mesh for the odds.

And that is a bit of mod gang bang on the poor little guy. He's just aggitated because you do get bent out of shape for little stuff. Like he said, the stuff is new to him and its rude to tell him to not look at the old stuff and ask questions. This isn't germany, most of them didn't know abuot the holocoust(damnit) until the last decade or so.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject:  

GODZ_llds wrote:
That wouldn't be a fair ratio voices. if he had 1 mess up at 4 posts then he'd have 25% mess up, and if you had like 5 in 100 thats 5%. The multipliers don't mesh for the odds.

sometimes your inability to comprehend and your logic makes my brain bleed. so...frustrating...

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject:  

Ok...Voices

I tried to PM you about all of this and explain myself. I really am an upstanding player trying to contribute and trying to play by the rules. I don't purposely spam. If I do it is because in the beginning I read a lot of spam and thought it was appropriate. I've already apologized for that and hopefully "this" will be my last spam.

I don't look at dates posted so you have me there. I apologize to everyone that I missed that. I kind of thought that all of these things were open forum and comment/questions/ etc were appropriate no matter how old the post. So, since that is another thing I need to fix can I make a suggestion? Or are you gonna jump my shit about that too? Suggestion: Lock the posts after a certain amount of time (whatever you deem appropriate) then boneheads like me won't be commenting on old stuff.

I am not an A**Hole yet you treat me like one. I told you before I am not purposely TRYING to fuk up your boards. If I make a mistake or give bad advice...Sorry (in advance for all future stuff) I've seen many times when other people contribute mistakes or give bad advice ... I guess I'm just special Wink

Trust me...if you tell me not to do something...I try my best NOT to do it! I promise you that (with the exception of our last conversation here) I have earnestly been trying to NEVER say anything off topic and simply ask questions or contribute. So, like I said before.... RELAX! If I fuk up again just PM me or w/e and I'll fix it. B[x] does that to me and I truly appreciate the feedback and/or criticism.

All I'm sayin is that I'm not 12 yrs old and I'm not a Dick so please don't treat me like either. If you want to berrate me or jump my shit no problem...PM me don't post it publicly. I'll do the same.

Lemme try this again: Hi...I'm Steve. I'm a hell of a nice guy...nice to meet you... (handshake offered)...

Knarl...sorry to drag you into the discussion. I was pissed and that was the most recent thing in my head. Sorry, sorry, sorry! Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject:  

Boy...reading my first few posts is embarrassing Embarassed Forgot they were there.

My current TS sin has 4 bos, 7 claw mastery, 9 ts. Fast...however I don't get as many critical hits due to lower claw mastery compared to everyone else. Teh comment about using sig shield on switch has me wondering how to accomplish that. My current str is 38 (without pelta). So, with rixots keen sword adding 10 str = 48 total str. Sig shield with a hel rune = 64 str req (I hope my math is correct).

Should I remake my sin to have 55 str which would allow me to wield heavier claws and also allow me to sig shield prebuff my bos and invest more points into claw mastery for the ever important critical hits???

This guide said no uber godly advice so PM me if what I'm asking is uber godly advice. Thanks!

And, err while I'm here...REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR FLAMING THIS THREAD WHEN i WAS A NOOB! Embarassed

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
Popeye

BNet Acct/Realm: 8gold 9gold
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject:  

I have a far simpler solution to your problem than trying to figure out how to use sigon's shield. If you remake, I suggest the 2bos/9clawmast/9ts skill layout. This gives you a 7 frame attack with the eth blade talons like you use if using the death set glove and belt combo. For most dueling, however, 7 frames attack is not needed I feel. My solution is to substitute in blood fists for the extra life/min damage/fhr. Sure I'm attacking at 8 frames instead, but I've got more life/min/fhr to compensate, making me a lot harder to take down. I've managed to do all of this without having to go past 40 str needed to use my own blade talons and having to fool around with sigon's sheild. I'd say I use bloodfists 90% of the time and only switch to the faster death's combo rarely. I tend to like this skill set up, as its very adaptable to the opponent you are fighting and doesn't take additional strength, which lowers your end life. Hit me up for a rush if you want to remake after hearing all of this. Wink
15life/ar or 15life/mana large charms
Imbueable eth blade talons or throwing spears
+mastery/+shout/+bash 2-3 socket barb helm
5+min damage jewels
Accnts: 8gold or 9gold
Frank

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject:  

Hi Gods congratulations for your guide
First sorry for my english because I dont speak english very well.
I have a question, Why you dont have skills in a final movement? or this character is occupy without a final movement?
can you explainme that?
Thanks
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject:  

Only the "normal attack" and the "dragon skills" can be used to release the charges.
MyFirstKiss

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject:  

if im using Blade talon and blood fists what BOS points do i need?
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject:  

MyFirstKiss wrote:
if im using Blade talon and blood fists what BOS points do i need?

http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=45948

[Important Links]
Page 2 of 2 [29 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: