LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:06 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
scoll bar and bump rule
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Author Message
card_sultan
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 380
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject:  scoll bar and bump rule  

the scroll bar is very very hard to see because its the same color as the one of the background colors
makes it very difficult to scroll through long posts witch there r alot of

also maybe a rule about posting and how your post can be locked should be put in the Q/A section,
and maybe the wording for the "lock" rules in the trading sections should be re-worded, and futher explained on how to avoid
its rather confusing and i took lots of english classes i university, would seem rather difficult to understand if i were 13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
B[x]


Joined: 04 May 2004
Posts: 6130
BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: scoll bar and bump rule  

card_sultan wrote:
the scroll bar is very very hard to see because its the same color as the one of the background colors
makes it very difficult to scroll through long posts witch there r alot of

There isn't anything that we can really do about this issue. The person who would make this change doesn't respond to his emails nor does he visit this site.

card_sultan wrote:
also maybe a rule about posting and how your post can be locked should be put in the Q/A section

Not exactly sure what you meant by this but have you read this thread and all of the links it contains?

card_sultan wrote:
and maybe the wording for the "lock" rules in the trading sections should be re-worded, and futher explained on how to avoid
its rather confusing and i took lots of english classes i university, would seem rather difficult to understand if i were 13

The bump rule has been rewritten several times to make it as plain as possible. I really don't see how it could be any clearer but if you have an idea on how to make it even more obvious, feel free to post it and we'll consider it.

_________________


[Important Links]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address 
Grim04

Joined: 05 May 2004
Posts: 4197
BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:  

24 Hour bump rule.
You bumped your post within 24 hours of your last post which is against the rules. Do not repost your thread for another 24 after I post this message.


I dunno, that might work?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0839s ][ Queries: 24 (0.0311s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]