LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 30, 2024 11:44 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Music
Page 1 of 13 [183 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject:  Music  

I wanted to make a comment to someone who said that the new tbs is different, I just want to say that if you knew the band you would have known they went thru a break up and lost singer and lyricist john nolan and bassit sean cooper (i believe his name is spelt) (those two went off to form the emo band straylight run [www.straylightrun.com]) anyways their new stuff is going to be different because even tho adam lazarra did write some of it in the old one, it had a lot of johns influence which now it doesn't, which is why it sounds different. Just because a band changes doesnt mean they are selling out to be popular, they already are popular, why change to be even more? People usually only say things like that when they change and lots of people come to like them, brand new changed and no one said a damn word about it...sigh...

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject:  

good music isn't played on MTV. Wink

Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject:  

yea mtv has been gay since bout year 2000 on i did liek the smashing pumkins tho.

and am a doors,zeppelin,black sabbath, pink floyd, jimi hendrix, blue oyster cult, kiss,fan bunch of older bands that have music that stand for something. not like this gay ass rap shit whinning about bush, and they support carry oh wait carry was in the senate that passed the idea of going to war those udmbass rappers dont know much like morrison did.

AHAHAHAHAHA VOICES "Once you make peace with authority, you become authority" brought to u by Nosferatu did u get my last pms cause i think i settled it right there. with aBOOM! Tough actin tenactin.
GODZ!

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject:  

i know, i bought the cd on south street and the new guitarist/basist was at the record store and i was talking to him... im pre sure his name is fred. bummer on tbs, ive had every cd of theirs, even their singles so i kind of know what im talking bout, im not some tard who saw the commercial and was like, ONG ONG, new mtv band, hardcore, im going to hot topic to buy a t.
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject:  

they got nothin on zeppelin....
GODZ!

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject:  

opinions. opinions. opinions.

and when i said i hav all their cd's and singles, i wasn't thinking, i only have
the 2 most recent.

i was talking bout juliana theory for some reason.
ChasingChickens

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject:  

juliana theory, I've heard all their singles and cds (my friend is a big fan) honestly my fav is emotion is dead (how more emo can u get lol), but I like one Godz said, its all opinion, you can't say one band is the best because it's all on your taste, my personal fav would be zebrahead

btw I have the 'tell all your friends' and I've d/l most of their unreleased ones and I'm gonna get the where u want to be tomorrow, to me I like a band no matter what other people think about them, I know its hard to believe cuz so many people now a days are like "oh i liked that band since they were in garage status.." but like coheed Ive liked since shabootie etc etc, but I try not to watch mtv or listen to the radio, I like what I like....idk ive always thought that if u base your music selections upon what isnt popular its jsut as bad as choosing according to what is popular.

20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
GODZ!

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject:  

ive been listening to tbs for 2 years, julaian theory for 3 yeras, and JEW for 5 yers OO. me love teh emo,
it's all about underground for me. because the popular bands are the greedy corperative bands that live for the airtime and commercials, so they play music that the public opinion likes, and normaly their opinion is shitty in my tastes of music. so for me, it's all about underground,
underground emo/punk/screamo/rap<where'd that come from(unknown prophets, The Art of Fact, Aesop Rock ne one?
and yes, emotion is dead is my favorite co/favorite with tell all your friends.
to the tune of 5000 screaming children= king

good taste in music man.

Last edited by GODZ! on Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject:  

am i the only 15 year old that loves led zeppelin is jimmy page not the best damn guitarist on the face of this earth, besides les paul etc..

alot of flaminco guitarist can beat him but hes got mroe passion and blues in his bone sthat even eric clapton.

and as nowaday music i have a great respect for music but dont tend to like emo or punk. it seems that they try and make music with untallented people to me music is a passion and a talent not trying to get big in music and talk aboyut anarchy thats wrong.

but the most recent music i like is 90s like smashing pumkins, nine inch nails yea uhh thats bout it.

BTW if u like cheesy 80s guitarist check out michael angelo batio he is very skilled he looks like a cheesy guitarisy but his hair is just like that.
ChasingChickens

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject:  

lol everytime I hear the name jimmy page I think about Mindless Self Indulgence (a umm not sure how to explain them other than psycho bisexuals singing about things that would make prince blush, oh and if your parents still try to monitor what u listen to then it would make them have cry) they sing a song that goes "I hate jimmy page!" they don't really mean it but its just funny to hear, but yeah their music is one that not many people like, mainly because most are homophobes and say u gotta be gay to listen to it, i slap them and say shh u can be straight and listen to em.

20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
GODZ!

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject:  

not sure where that came from but as far as the 90's can anyone say

EARLY GREENDAY
or
RATM... u can't ever beat rage, never, no matter when they were. ever.
they made music, and made it to put towards a movement of what they belived. coruption in our gov.

and yes, smashing pumpkins wasn't bad.

MOBY
^<im big fan of the experimental music, GO GO RADIOHEAD.

what's the topic title again?\

and.. i have heard the ihate jimmy page song. i do not know where, but i remember it haha.
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject:  

hmm ratm now they copied Kashmir hmmm i dont liek them for that lol the fact that kashmir was a led zeppelin song then they redo it and sell it to a matrix theme ewwww cmon..

ive never heard of this band midless self indulgent but if they sang about jimmy page was it good or bad??
ChasingChickens

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject:  

lol I was gonna put the song ina nd just edit [arts that might be not to great but there was just to much so here is a link, just dont read if u are of a sensitive nature...

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mindlessselfindulgence/ihatejimmypage.html

20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject:  

?? i dont even get the song eww i hope that doesnt get air play cause that wa spretty stupid. rambling on about nothing, cheese upside down fukin how they dont get laid. thats kinda music that i hate sound slike nazi punk stuff.
GODZ!

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject:  

not copy, cover, and a damn well job, and im sure since they dont' say it was a cover ne where, it seem slike zepplin sold it to them for recreation rights.

u know nos, your very good at the random figure insults,

gothboy and nazi... maybe your scared of them so u make fun of them, are u someone who goes to pac sun as soon as they advertise a new shirt. and go buy it?. u seem like u would be.

appreciate music, and opinions, even stuff with u don't agree with, and if u don't then don't bash it jst cuase your confused. just don't say nething at all and look the other way.

Last edited by GODZ! on Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 13 [183 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: