LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot
New memeber questions
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject:  New memeber questions   Reply with quote 

Hi someone or a mod please help me out. When I made an account for this there were many spaces I left blank. Like ICQ, wasn't sure what that was so I left it blank. Also I don"t have MSN or AOL instant messenger. Some other stuff like sig and avata and I'm pretty sure something else were left blank. This will be okay right?

Another thing, I JUST registered liek 5 minutes ago. How long till the email that the website sends gets to me? I checked as soon as I registered and I didn't get any new mail. I'm positive address was right too. Oh well, I'll try not to worry about it. I love the site!!!

Alex

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

uh oh....This is Alex(account name nichols) I just made an account or so I thought. It didn't show up though. I checked the foum page and it said my thread was amde by guest so I guess somethign didn't go correctly in my registration. It said welcome and everything after I registered even. I'm not sure what to do..... Sad
MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Try reading just a tad bit before posting, the very first annoucment in this thread says "if you didnt get your activation read this"
here is the link to it http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11251

Rolling Eyes

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

hmm u should try read this i think >.<
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11251

nichols

BNet Acct/Realm: 324an3, 324an4
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: sorry everyone   Reply with quote 

i'm sorry.....now i feel really dumb. I got worried but then checked mail for a 4th time and it was there....after i worte those 2 things. I'm sorry I don't want to annoy anyone.
and a quick off topic question. Anyone here know lysdexic? i met him playing d2 and saw his threads or replies on the us-east trading, but a little bit before i was reading thru memeber list and I don't think i saw his name.
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

yes i think he is here

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: sorry everyone   Reply with quote 

nichols wrote:
i'm sorry.....now i feel really dumb. I got worried but then checked mail for a 4th time and it was there....after i worte those 2 things. I'm sorry I don't want to annoy anyone.
and a quick off topic question. Anyone here know lysdexic? i met him playing d2 and saw his threads or replies on the us-east trading, but a little bit before i was reading thru memeber list and I don't think i saw his name.

He is indeed a member here, do a Search for his name.

[Important Links]
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum