LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot
Dao Jones needs food, badly!
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
Dao's Non-Evil Clone

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject:  Dao Jones needs food, badly!   Reply with quote 

I had to put together a new computer (laptop died), and I can't get my old account up and running, because:

1) I can't remember my password. I think I changed it after that guy (I forget his name) last year hacked in and jacked peoples' name/pass from the board, but I didn't change it to anything I commonly use, and

2) I apparently provided some email account I no longer use (probably either kprush@socal.rr.com, or kprush@citymb.info), so providing that wouldn't get me my password back.

So... what to do? I can give you my current email address (dao_jones@hotmail.com), but if you need some sort of proof of my identity you're gonna have to come up with some amusing trivia. Alternately, I could probably remember what password I used if you only sent me the first three letters or something.

Anyway, hook a brother up. Y'all know you miss my awesome humor. Heck, without me, you're losing out on like 40% of the material people quote in their .sigs!
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Dao Jones needs food, badly!   Reply with quote 

Dao's Non-Evil Clone wrote:
Alternately, I could probably remember what password I used if you only sent me the first three letters or something.

Administrators do not have access to the list of passwords unfortunately.

Is it possible for you to get on B.Net to whisper someone from your account? If you don't have Diablo installed anymore (or don't want to install it), you can go to the B.Net forums and make a post there. If you don't have a CD-Key to do so, I can provide one.

[Important Links]
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

i think he's talking about this forum bx.
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

GODZ_llds wrote:
i think he's talking about this forum bx.

Right, I know. His whispering someone on B.Net or making a post on the B.Net forums would confirm that this guest poster is indeed him.

[Important Links]
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

oh, sorry.
T_Maldo

BNet Acct/Realm: USA. Cal
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

aight dude, if u are dao jones, then you must remember me, and heres your trivia question Razz
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
What is your old bowazon's name

And

-BONUS-
What was your old necro's name?

BTW, if u wanna come to ladder S3 i can hook you up with some decent items, so msg me again on *BlizzReaper2
"Dao Jones"

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

T_Maldo wrote:
aight dude, if u are dao jones, then you must remember me, and heres your trivia question Razz
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
What is your old bowazon's name

And

-BONUS-
What was your old necro's name?

Kama_Sutra was my magic finding 'zon and Keith_Richards is still the best lld Necro out there. I also had a slapped together level 18 smiter named "Mosher". Consider that an extra-extra bonus question. I also got a kick-ass charm from DDRFreak when I helped him with an essay he had to write, helped you level like two different necros, organized the first White Tourney, and usually alternate between being a wise statesman and royal pain-in-the-ass when I lurk around here. Wink

B[x], I could make a post on the b.net forums, but I despise that place, so I guess I'll just reinstall D2 and bug someone on there - assuming Ehhh didn't change the password after I let him use the account. (Although I seriously doubt he would have.) However, I don't have any of the mods on my /f list, with the possible exception of one of Voices' older names. But if I can buzz lpb or Ehhh or Mal or someone, and you'll take their voucher for me, that'd work.

Otherwise, I guess I can also create a new account, but I would lose my awesome name and mad phat post count. People will think I'm a noob, and not the awesome 1337 stud I usually pretend to be.

- "The Artist Known As Dao Jones On Every Site But This One"
Dao's An Uber-Nub

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Hah ha... I'm a nub. I only brought my LoD CD with me to Kuwait, not my original D2 CD. So I'm not going to be reinstalling crap. And apparently guests can't edit posts, so sorry for the double post.

Wait... I think I have a solution. I'll try to use my old laptop. The screen is all screwy, but I may be able to read it enough to log onto LLD101, and maybe see my password. If I can't make out my password, I'll pm you from my account, and you can send it to the email address I provide. (Which will be the hotmail account I listed earlier.)

Failing that... I think I brought Starcraft with me. Damn. This is a lot of effort. You people better appreciate how much I love you all. (Except Breakbeatz, because I could never love a robot.)
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Damn you, evil Dao! I thought I killed you when I pushed you into that volcano in the Galapagos! Why won't you die, you wretched creature?!

Just kidding. That's me making those posts. My laptop screen is so freaking bad I can't really see what I'm typing. (And yet, my spelling is impeccable. Or so I assume, because I really can't read it.)

Anyway, if I can't retrieve my password, my only hope lies with you, oh Good Cop of the dueling circuit.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
T_Maldo

BNet Acct/Realm: USA. Cal
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

and thats 7 for 2, we have a winner!!

and if you need some help with anything u can reach me at T_Maldo1122@yahoo.com
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Dao Jones wrote:
Anyway, if I can't retrieve my password, my only hope lies with you, oh Good Cop of the dueling circuit.

I'm a retired cop, unfortunately, haha.

Check your email.

[Important Links]
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: He Lives Again!   Reply with quote 

Thanks B[x]! I'm back, and bigger and blacker than ever!

(except for the "bigger" and "blacker" part.)

I'm vaguely bummed by the "me not having the D2 CD", because I was feeling like I might want to boot up D2 and remember why I spent so many hours playing it.

Guess I'll have to master my Starcraft skillz instead. Lemme see if I still have it:

OMG ZERGRUSH KEKE ^-^' ~~~~~~~~

Yep. I think I still have it.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: He Lives Again!   Reply with quote 

Dao Jones wrote:
Guess I'll have to master my Starcraft skillz instead. Lemme see if I still have it:

OMG ZERGRUSH KEKE ^-^' ~~~~~~~~

Yep. I think I still have it.

::Sigh:: Perhaps I shouldn't have uncaged the beast. Where's that damn Key of Banning..?

Haha, welcome back. Hope all is well over in Kuwait.

[Important Links]
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot

Quick Reply
Username: 

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum