LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
does any one know when the gay dupes wil stop..
Page 1 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject:  does any one know when the gay dupes wil stop..  

i think this new ladder is gana be a hard hit to llds since thers a new dupe method that i think some r using to dupe very nice jws mainly 20s
i only investtigated after rumors and trading a soj for ist sit um only to have ist poof when we all well know that most dupe hrs
its also the root of all lag cuz the methed invloves a torch but thats all ina say for ovius resons tho i wana know if some one knows if bnets taking any steps into this.i mean i work hard for my lld gear i just dont want it to be curupt like hi lvl. does any one know any thing in terms of bnet fixin this problem b4 what i fund out is abused by the mases?
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: does any one know when the jolly dupes wil stop..  

Chronotrigger wrote:
i only investtigated after rumors and trading a soj for ist sit um only to have ist poof when we all well know that most dupe hrs

Actually, ists are one of the most highly duped runes on ladder. It isn't surprising that one poofed on you.

Chronotrigger

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject:  

true but im just worried that if i so easly fund the methed for this im afraid to think of what lld could be in for i also recntly had ums poof as well. not so common
also not gana name cuz no proof but hurd rumors of some llds diong this to nice jws
tis a sad day for us all:(
NuB

BNet Acct/Realm: a[noob2] EuropeSCNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject:  

there are 2 dupes which apparently still work to my knowledge, neither of which is likely to be patched any time soon as they take advantage of the way the game saves characters on the server, or, the good old reliable lag method.. made easier, so I hear by use of the Torch.

It was only a matter of time before someone involved in LLD started LLD specific items. 'tis life I'm afraid Sad

~NuB
Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject:  

well nub luckily in europe there are almost no lld items getting duped, except some classic dupes but they r not that good anymore since leech doesnt work in pvp anymore.
at least the standards like 3/15s, 24maxers, 30ed/15ias etc arent being duped afaik. Razz
SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject:  

I only know of one instance of duping LLD items, and it happened only once. No 3/20/15's will be duped because charms will poof unless you perm every single time. 30/15's were duped on USEast NL, but that's MLD and not LLD.

I've only met one person - Macabre - who could potentially have duped his jewels because they're so spectacular, but they're different colors and the ilvls are all different, so that rules him out. And his shield's jewels all have different AR, anyway. He was making a fury druid too, last I hear. Razz

If there duping ever becomes popular in LLD, it'll happen on NL long before it happens on ladder, since people actually pay dozens of HR's for LLD items on NL, while the most I've ever seen LLD items go for is 10 HR's (aside from that 14 max/AR/-req jewel last season which went for 33 HR's, but I think it's safe to say that it was an exception), so I think you're safe, chrono. Wink

Props to Mark Owens for the sig. My firstborn baby squirrel will be sacrificed in your honor. Wink
Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject:  

NuB wrote:
there are 2 dupes which apparently still work to my knowledge, neither of which is likely to be patched any time soon as they take advantage of the way the game saves characters on the server, or, the good old reliable lag method.. made easier, so I hear by use of the Torch.

It was only a matter of time before someone involved in LLD started LLD specific items. 'tis life I'm afraid Sad

~NuB

The lag dupe and the torch dupe are generaly the same thing just done differently. The torch method is much easier but has a higher chance of getting banned, where as the lag dupe has a lower chance of getting banned but doesn't work as much.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject:  

And if everyone knows so much about these why isnt everyone just doing it ??

Makes no sense, i seriously doubt anyone has any clue at all, and i bet you that the only places that can dupe are these big arse companys with a TON of cash, paying bnet for the program or the info on how to do it, and i bet bnet is behind it all..

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
Mr.Snuggles

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject:  

MeshinLLD wrote:
And if everyone knows so much about these why isnt everyone just doing it ??

Makes no sense, i seriously doubt anyone has any clue at all, and i bet you that the only places that can dupe are these big arse companys with a TON of cash, paying bnet for the program or the info on how to do it, and i bet bnet is behind it all..

Actually I could dupe for you right now if I really wanted to. Since I got hacked I was actually thinking about duping to get back on my feet. I have a few friends who would give me a few high runes to dupe and I have a few thousand Cd-keys in case I get banned.

@Knarl

Not shure about on West but on E/Sc/L the most commonly duped runes are

Jah / Ber / Ohm / Lo

I have seen several threads on other sites with people having 40x of each and selling them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject:  

This isn't strictly lld related.

Moved to general discussion.

Chronotrigger

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject:  

meshin lld u r rong ther r lots doing it most for hlvl stuf but do u not feel the lag all the time in games and yea i know how.but its reqires good timeing and and other things i wont disclose the reson i bring this up is ovius i whant all to know so maby sothing can be done about it or at the very least u protect your self from the too good to be true trades im only looknig out for every one i belive in fair honorble duels cuz to me thats the funnest type

oh and by the way b net dont need that petty mony u know the asome amaunt of cash its getting from wow players
LiveChaldean

BNet Acct/Realm: livechaldean and deeks
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:  

chrono could you maybe type so i can understand you .....

ISO: permed sojs and HR's
Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject:  

of course there are already dupes out.... there are bugged items out too. they already have .08 valks, fletches, 15/70s, glitched valors on useast ladder

Mr.Snuggles

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:  

Hellfireclanx wrote:
of course there are already dupes out.... there are bugged items out too. they already have .08 valks, fletches, 15/70s, glitched valors on useast ladder

Yea, another one was just found. I beleive that makes 3 08 Valks on E/Sc/L. Thats one of the few glitches I don't know how to do that I want to learn Sad.

Chronotrigger

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject:  

sorry live this is not my first tunge so my english is a bit off and it aslo does not help that i type terribly but like i sed im forin:)
b sides when some one tels me i spelled something rong i tel them that if u know what i typed y r u wastein time tellin me what i alredy know
Page 1 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: