LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 03, 2024 5:24 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
does any one know when the gay dupes wil stop..
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject:  

There was some guy on the Bnet forums mocking Blizzard about all the dupes he's going to be bringing in soon...They don't watch the forums any more...

What we need is dedicated sweeper teams in every major city to wait on standby until a suspected duepr is located. Send them in to sweep up the trash : ]

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject:  

I remember when there was a post in the blizzard forums

"Help I can't put anything in my socketed item!"

And the next response was;

"Turn off your maphack"

Blizzard looks at D2 every once in a while, and because people aren't prepared for this they end up banning a lot of people. Also duping and such are so common in almost any RPG game. I'm shure there will be a duping method for WoW soon if there isn't already.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
foolZSight

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject:  

snuggles is right

and im really tired and dont feel like thinking--so adding=out of question

Ernir

BNet Acct/Realm: Iceland.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:  

Vixen wrote:
There was some guy on the Bnet forums mocking Blizzard about all the dupes he's going to be bringing in soon...They don't watch the forums any more...

If you're referring to the bragging thread that the lobotomized monkey sodomizer Bterrill bombarded the B.Net forums with, it was deleted shortly after. Also, every account that appears in his signature gets whacked with the ban stick. He came to the D2 General Discussion a few days ago whining about constantly having to remake his middleman accounts.

So yes, they watch. Also, every forum violation I report usually gets taken care of.

Quote:
What we need is dedicated sweeper teams in every major city to wait on standby until a suspected duepr is located. Send them in to sweep up the trash : ]

Pah, that's too expensive. Just post their home addresses on a public forum and they'll be taken care of. ^.^

Quote:
I remember when there was a post in the blizzard forums

"Help I can't put anything in my socketed item!"

And the next response was;

"Turn off your maphack"

That happens every few weeks, actually (Well, it did in 1.10). I remember a particularly amusing one where the poster was vociferously bashing Blizzard for kicking him out of the game every time he pressed the "5" button. Laughing
Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject:  

Ernir wrote:

If you're referring to the bragging thread that the lobotomized monkey sodomizer Bterrill bombarded the B.Net forums with, it was deleted shortly after. Also, every account that appears in his signature gets whacked with the ban stick. He came to the D2 General Discussion a few days ago whining about constantly having to remake his middleman accounts.

Heh sorry but I got mad <3 for Bterrill and Matrony. I make lots of money off them. I have never had a problem with one of their HR's poofing on me either. I was even thinking of being a HR supplier for Matrony, I'm having d2 withdrawel >_<.

I don't go to the BNet forums, because I would rather blizzard NOT ban my accounts for saying something stupid, lol. But Bterril is pretty stupid if he puts his accounts in his sigs, Matrony is much more secreteive with his accounts, which is why his get banned less.

Ernir wrote:
That happens every few weeks, actually (Well, it did in 1.10). I remember a particularly amusing one where the poster was vociferously bashing Blizzard for kicking him out of the game every time he pressed the "5" button. Laughing

ROFL, I would LOVE to see that post. I swear, people are so stupid! I'm suprised someone hasn't complained about pressing spacebar and being disconnected, I always screw up and press it when I think I have a tome of tp and I drop from the game Sad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: