LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon May 20, 2024 4:51 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Infighting/Aggression Poll
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 3 [35 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next

Is LLD101 becoming too aggressive between members?
Yes too many big ego's in one place
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
No its an acceptable level
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Doesnt bother me
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
I enjoy flaming, it makes my day go quicker
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
It's annoying and I wish it would stop so I could get back to learning about LLD
26%
 26%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 30

Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject:  Infighting/Aggression Poll  

Just lately there seems to be a hell of a lot of fighting/flaming amongst members.

Voices - Godz
Voices - Spazz
Spazz - Expired
Sorcerdon - Everyone

And many more

Are people just accepting this cos at the moment it seems 75% of posts have a flame in them about someone.
Doesnt say much for our community if we fight amongst ourselves.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject:  

the posts with flames are deleted (or edited). some people dont agree with this, and therefore feel the need to accuse the mods (mainly 99%, me) of being a power hungry abuser. this isnt the case, and those members just happen to be blinded by their need to have larger post counts.

i have no problem with spazz at all. he just tends to think we favour other people than him. in reality, its just him worried about his post count.

i had no problem with godz, til he turned into some little kid nit picking my every step and posting such useless threads.

this poll really shouldnt be posted at all, but it would be interesting to see how many members are infact sick of all the immature flaming and spamming going on.

Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject:  

Well just wanted to know if i was alone in thinking theres way too much hostility between members. I appreciate these "flaming" posts are usually deleted but doesnt hide the fact theres some real dislike, bordering on hatred, amongst some members. I know not everyone will get along but seems to me people go out looking for a confrontation before even considering giving a constructive comment.

Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject:  

i hate spazz now hes a little goth boy and needs to wipe the mascera off his face.
Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject:  

Nos, this isnt a post to see who hates who, its to see if people are bored of it.

In public duel games you expect this hostility, but this is usually down to ignorance of the art of low dueling and hurt pride when your level 9 sin or whatever humbles their level 30+. Here i'd hope this wasnt the case.

Will

BNet Acct/Realm: East L : *BloodPhoenix
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject:  

A tad to much of flameing I think Rolling Eyes

Hmmm...I Wonder....
Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject:  

No it wasnt one of these cases he pmed me being stupid and i hate him but look at the top at the poll.

the one that says i like flaming it makes the day go faster i gave my opinion and my vote.
Spazz

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject:  

Actually.. He sent me several pointless PM's, so I flamed him, laughed at him, so now he assumes I'm a goth.

Of course you are.. a smoker?.. a jock? anywho, your a waste of time, air and other resources.

I don't care about my post count, it just seems you rape mine alot worse than you rape other peoples, even when it's not spam. Such as last week, I made a post about a rule or something that was in the trade forum to another member in his trade topic, and it didn't last long. Voices (I assume) raped it very quickly, and then posted nearly the exact same thing I did afterwords. Again, you know.. Whatever.

Expried keeps trying to turn my own words against me, it pisses me off. His "l33t" level 36 "Nekro" don't make me happy, either. He also posts really lame shit, and it never gets deleted, as I think the mods like him because he takes crap.

Sorcerdon thinks that pretending he has a job, but sitting on D2jsp all day makes me think more of him.. When he is actually 9, abused in the ass, and touched at church.

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

Nosferatu

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject:  

dude u dont need to talk every time u do it makes u sound more and more stupid u flamed me first.

i was wondering something and u give me this gayest idea ever dude lol.

and u are a goth and u know it i can read ppl well and u are one.

and the thing that set it off was when u said go die at that moment i knew u were one.
Spazz

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject:  

You can't be more wrong, kid.
Think what you wish, as I do not care.
This flame fest is over before it begins.

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject:  

Unfortunately I think this has proved my point, in a post about too much hostility, we have an example of what im talking about right there. Rolling Eyes

Will

BNet Acct/Realm: East L : *BloodPhoenix
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:58 am    Post subject:  

At least now they can do it in one thread instead of all over the forum ... I prefer that Laughing

Hmmm...I Wonder....
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject:  

spazz, we dont favour other people more than you. could it happen to be you post more spam that other people? possibly. could it be you are blinded by your false beliefs? another possability. expired is subject to deleting, just the same as i am, or you, or whoever else deserves it.

as for that rule you posted about. yea, you did it in a rude manner, a manner that wasnt needed. so yes, i deleted it and replaced it with a proper one that actually informed the person and didnt make them feel retarded. we've told you this before, and this is the way its going to stay. if you want your posts to not be deleted, dont post crap.

now as for this spazz/nosferatu situation. good on you spazz for putting an end to the soon to be ragging flame-fest. but to anyone else who thinks it, this thread is not for flaming, so dont. if you want to eleborate on your vote, as to why you did vote how you did, dont insult someone, dont flame someone. you can do it without doing as nosferatu did in his first post.

GodHatesMe

BNet Acct/Realm: USEAST
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject:  

Its so clear to me now why i'll stop playing soon. An online game such as diablo can't help but disolve into petty bitch fights like this when the primary group of players that perticipate are like age 12-17. These arn't normal online game players however, the people here obviosly have a huge drive to be the best possible low level duelers thats where egos come into play and the flaming starts. Spazz actualy told me he ENJOYS being an ass online when we had our little disaggreement about basketball being american or canadian. In an enviroment where their are no reprocutions for ones actions like getting jacked in the face (cept maybe being banned from forums) and everyone is striving to be the godliest possible flaming would just seem like it would come with the territory. The forums have developed this sort of strange high school mentality of cruelity and poking fun of others their is no better example of this other then when nosfertu called spazz a goth.....HAHAHA i mean honestly who makes fun of someone based on the croud of people they presume the other persons is friends with that is so like 7th grade quite honestly. Everyone involved in all this bullshit needs to grow up
GODZ!

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject:  

Saytun wrote:
Voices - Godz

VoicesLLD wrote:
i had no problem with godz, til he turned into some little kid nit picking my every step and posting such useless threads.

shal i say flame?

HAHA, I have so much fun at this place becaues of the flames, voices there are no harsh feelings from me to u, from me... i just ike having fun with this. but i am done with it, or was done with it. hahah

too much fun in this place.
Page 1 of 3 [35 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: