LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:39 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Quest of Ages is starting Season 2!
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject:  Quest of Ages is starting Season 2!  

Okay people, Quest of Ages (QoA) has reset its RPG, and it's starting off season 2! It's a forum that talks about everything and anything, from Guild Wars to Counter Strike (Diablo 2 is getting a bit old on their forums, unfortunately), from debates to flame wars (only in the Coliseum sub-section though; the modding there is pretty good), and just laid back general discussion to all out spam in a spam sub-section, and, of course, a graphics forum that contains a lot of artwork and signature making. The forum also contains its very own NFL Pool, Poker mod, and an Arcade that contains many great games (it's actually a very very good arcane, the best one I've seen).

But the best part about the forum is its own built-in forum RPG. You see, your account name also contains an RPG character with items, gil (money, which is also forum gold, which you could try using for trades on this site too O.o), and stats. It's quite basic at the moment, since "Quest" mode isn't up yet, but that is subject to change when we get some good GFX donations going! But it's still something to keep you going! And since the RPG just restarted last night at 9:00 PM Eastern time, everything is back to square one, so everyone has a pretty even chance to get to the top!

The modding staff is very warm and welcoming, and the members are also nice (but a lot of people over there can get sarcastic-or stupid- sometimes). Come on down, introduce yourselves and join the Quest of Ages.

http://www.questofages.org/index.php?refer=ThatGuy

That's my "Referrer" link, which will simply direct you to the page and hit me as a referrer if you sign up. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys signed up and became active members of thise large community, especially since signing the link benefits me greatly. Yes, this is helping me, but my main goal is to try and make this RPG better, and since I have no skills to actually donate to this forum, I am simply filling the role of a recruiter. So please, sign up!

Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject:  

Signed up and posted, looks interesting so far.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: