LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:59 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
SHARE: Best excuse heard from a Newb(when dueling)
Page 5 of 26 [385 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ..., 24, 25, 26 Next
Icanneverwin

BNet Acct/Realm: *Disc0nnect
1.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject:  

heh wow guys i lost track of this post awhile ago. keep the good excuses coming =]

~Destined for Disappointment~

--------------------------------------------------
1000th post:Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:54 pm

1337st post:Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 am
Arcane[hoh]

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast - KY
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject:  

Koshi wrote:
Arcane[hoh] wrote:
lmao, i remember like last week b4 i stripped my bliz sorc(who would easily be owned by at least 80% of LLDs on here) there was a vl 70 ww barb pickin on low lvls inn a game. i figure what the hell lets see what i can do so i hostile him and tell him hey barb come ww me

Barb: LOL i will pwn u sorc
Me: go ahead then

barb wws me, takes out 1/4 of my measly 300 life, and is frozen solid by shiver armor. i cast bliz on him and send 2 ice blast at him while he is frozen. dead.

barb: omfg hacker god mode? lvl hack? tell me!
me: Razz

(barb leaves game)

lol, remember that time you my druid Bobo and this other druid teamed with that enchantress, some noob was going OMG you druids are strong. Then he got every one of his high lvls but got pnwed each time Laughing

lol that was fun. my pally was doin like 8k dmg and had tons of ar cause of that encantress. that guy had no clue Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ISO:
ethereal swordback(prefferably with full durability)
eth\repair rare crown\great helm, 120+def with life\fhr\res\2sockets
13+life\def(4-8 def only, lvl 17) scs'

paying in currencies
Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject:  

i was duelin with my lvl 30 summoner....a lvl 34 kicker joins....he hostiles me..as i walk out i tele onto to him and kill him....he begins to say "u use enigma" i laughed and said "enigma at lvl 30?" he replied "then u use hax"...lol..i kno normal excuse....but then i grabbed his gold and said "i need to repair my enigma gc" and he actually ask'd if he could have 1...lol

also this wasnt lld....but a noob who got mad and brought a high lvl.....hes a barb w/o enigma and ima mf orb sorc....we r in norm.... he clicks on me and ww's....i realized he clicked on me cause when i tele'd away he follow'd me....i continue to tele a little ways away and fo him...and when he finaly dies he begins to cry "u better be glad my absorb lc's r on my pally" and when i told him to bring his pally he said "brb" and left...never came back...and when i went to msg him i beleive i was squelched...cause i couldnt get through for a while

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject:  

i was dueling with my def smiter and this guy had a bone necro whom i beat, quite a few times, i tell him to get a melee, he says he has a level 17 and a level 42 sin, i tell him to get the sin but he insists on the 17, he brings him, i own him, i ask about the 42 and he says "it will own you, bad" im like then bring it, he brings is, cant hit me, and i beat that, the excuse he gave was "oh well, no charms, and jewels" sighhh

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject:  

omfg micah, you hacked my AR. i cant hit you. omfg omfg omfg. Embarassed

Icanneverwin

BNet Acct/Realm: *Disc0nnect
1.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject:  

Some who purposely uses the str and dex bug appeared to be naked. and kept saying" Omg you Nked me"

and of course if u get killed he will say " haha u got punched/ killed by a Naked chara".

love them =]

~Destined for Disappointment~

--------------------------------------------------
1000th post:Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:54 pm

1337st post:Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 am
urkel181

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject:  

The people that attack you and then you kill them and they say "omfg noob u jumped me!!!"

Very Happy
demon_seed

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject:  

1. "Lag"
2. "wasn't ready"
3. "hacker"
4. "you jumped me"
5. "stop tging newb" (even though we are a good distance from town0
6. "well maybe i have a life"

I'm sure ill think of more
Saeros

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject:  

for those who play 30 lld necro

"u suck u cant win without prison noob"
"quit using aa noob your spirits follow me"

for those who play lld trapper

"wtf mb is so gay you noob"

this one was fun... my 30 wofsin vs lvl 6X ls trapper

"rofl u suck trapper your traps do only 30 dmg to me"
*throws 5 down and throws her into fhr animation with 1 mb*
*asn dies*
"wow wtf noob took long enough to kill me i dont even have any resists"
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject:  

heh, no offense, but really only people who are new to playing necros do use prison.

matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject:  

quote="Arcane[hoh]"]i remember me and matic were in a game and some kid asked us how to hack and matic started makin up somethin about puttin two auras as a hotkey nd rapidly scrollin through them. surely ennough, the kid startin doing it(after explaining to him what auras were.... :-\ )[/quote]

ok i duno how to quote but he asked how to hack so i gave him 2 aura hot key glitch(found out myself) well wut u do is hotkey 2 auras and keep using scroll button on mouse goin up or down,when u do it 4 like 10 mins u drop from game and get nasty realm down 4 about 30mins,i found out about it when i was duelin some kid and i started switchin auras and i droped,so yea thats wut i told him to do,and few days after he came back and did it and got realm down,after that never saw kid again

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
wake-up

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject:  

A funny case of newbishness...just today some guy kept being annoying, calling me a hacker, asking me to show what I wear, etc.
Now, I have a rare sword, two handed, gold colored. I carry around a regular two hand sword socketed with a chipped topaz...just to mess with people so I can say that's what I use. But this guy, when I showed the gemmed sword, actually believed me! I told him it was bugged, and really did alot more. After all, I had just killed him in one hit! He wanted to trade for it, so we traded...he had pretty crappy stuff, but I did get an SS for my gemmed two hand sword! Very Happy
Twisted Evil
I'm so evil!
demon_seed

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject:  

wake-up wrote:
A funny case of newbishness...just today some guy kept being annoying, calling me a hacker, asking me to show what I wear, etc.
Now, I have a rare sword, two handed, gold colored. I carry around a regular two hand sword socketed with a chipped topaz...just to mess with people so I can say that's what I use. But this guy, when I showed the gemmed sword, actually believed me! I told him it was bugged, and really did alot more. After all, I had just killed him in one hit! He wanted to trade for it, so we traded...he had pretty crappy stuff, but I did get an SS for my gemmed two hand sword! Very Happy
Twisted Evil
I'm so evil!
I'm gonna have to remember that one Twisted Evil
Exgreenberet

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject:  

wake-up wrote:
Twisted Evil
I'm so evil!

OMG. You truely are evil.
This has to be the greatest idea I have ever heard!
Sorry, I'm stealing the idea from you. This will be my newest money-making scheme Smile
Fantasy

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest, NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject:  

lol, back in .09 when crafted gloves could have charges that make it lvl 100+ for other char but lvl 80+ for zon, i crafted about 500+ gloves. My zon back then had full on 3/20/5s and 3/20/20s with whites and stuff ( just got sick of getting nked in pubbies by noobs). Anyway, I had a similar case where I actually convinced more than 1 noob that my gloves is better than white gloves since it's bugged, and I showed them the lvl bug on gloves. I was able to get pretty amazing stuffs (legit too!!!) for the stupid gloves with hidious mods just b/c they change lvl req depending on char. (I'm evil too, lol Twisted Evil )

Page 5 of 26 [385 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ..., 24, 25, 26 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: