LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 7:07 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Best 29-30 dueler
Page 2 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject:  

Twisted-Prodigy wrote:
ha, i have a lvl 15 assasin, she uses physic hammer, sigs shield, angelic rings/ammy/armor, tarn helm, +1martial asn ammy, asn weapon with +1 to martial. so she has +4 to the physic hammer, and she does like 60damage or something, not very high but if i carry mana pots, i would say she is pretty dam cheap, lol my idea is to just join games and piss people off sorta with some newb attact but have some stradigy behind it, lol..

and i was woundering if i leveled it up to lvl 24 to have mind blast, or 29use sojs + mind blast/physic hammer.

anyone think that would be a good idea? or will it not do enough damage?

I have dueld a lvl 18 hammersin with my lvl 18 kicksin... I got beat good xD too much frw and lots of mana eventually wore me down. Not sure if the hammersin was hellrushed or not tho...
Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject:  

hm @topic: hmm either hammer/charge (pure hammer gets owned by most rangeds) or a wof trapsin i'd say but i can only talk about hellrushed.

PS:
Quote:
With glitch rushed characters (NL) the best lvl 29's I see are almost all guided arrow zons. But yeah for all round killing prowess and relatively cheap to build character hammerdins are pretty good.

in europe lvl29 pvp wof trapsins, pure chargers and hammer/charge hyrids are really powerful builds. lvl29 hybrid amas are much fun to play but i'd not say they r the best. with the new lame rw ''spirit'' paladins reach 6xx-8xx mana with only 8-10 life/mana sc's so they can just charge namelock u and your done. it requires fuckin much skill and luck to own palas atm with ama in that lvl Sad
Page 2 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: