LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
I... don't think I can go on playing Guild Wars...
Page 2 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
XxCold_DeathxX

BNet Acct/Realm: Palm Springs
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject:  

Over 18 as in of age. I like gaming with mature people, hence why I like Dao. He is not overly into the game. which I like alot. I enjoy playing games but my personal life is what I enjoy the most. I like people like me and I am not gonna find a 15 yr old that is like me.

By the way just went on the pictures of members post.....takes forever to load them but I saw a few before I decided I would look later.......Goddamn you people are ugly! LOL No offense really but geez! I would not wanna be in a dark ally with any of you.

Dao, I completely understand but I do have a god complex when it comes to gaming. I enjoy being on top. In life you are never the best at anything, but in the game you at least have some simblance of being better then most. If your looking for a beer buddy in the game I am your man. Don't forget to holla at me in GW's so we can kick back and have some fun.

I wouldn't mind making a guild for LLD101 just because we all have a commonality and a bond of sorts. We can all start off GW at a good start and hook eachother up rather then starting out alone in a brand new game. Just like life you only get as far as the people your surround yourself with. I think some people here are good people....at least you won't run into too many newblet idiots that Dao ran into early in his questing of Post-Searing play.

So anyone gonna try to make the guild or should newblet XxCold_DeathxX do it? Errr...GW = Gloria Deathsong.

rarnold696969
Lvl 30: Cold Sorc, Elem Druid, Sorc Killing Pally
Vlld: TSin
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject:  

XxCold_DeathxX wrote:
Over 18 as in of age. I like gaming with mature people, hence why I like Dao. He is not overly into the game. which I like alot. I enjoy playing games but my personal life is what I enjoy the most. I like people like me and I am not gonna find a 15 yr old that is like me.

just because someone isnt 18 doesnt mean that they cant be mature. i was thinking of buying guild wars and finding a party from lld101 too Sad

You're a stupid thread.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject:  

XxCold_DeathxX wrote:

By the way just went on the pictures of members post.....takes forever to load them but I saw a few before I decided I would look later.......Goddamn you people are ugly! LOL No offense really but geez! I would not wanna be in a dark ally with any of you.

feel free to upload your picture, mr insults-without-courage (your new indian name) Wink

Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:

feel free to upload your picture, mr insults-without-courage (your new indian name) Wink

Beats "Runs With Scissors", or my drinking name, "Hugs the Bowl"

But yeah, don't bag unless you subject yourself to our rigorous scrutiny. THEN you can make fun of other people, like I do. But it's okay for me, because I'm a male model with chiseled abs, perfect features, and 10 inches. (I meant fingers... *10 fingers*) Wink

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
XxCold_DeathxX

BNet Acct/Realm: Palm Springs
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject:  

Im pretty hot....not that you guys needed to know that but....

Anyway I will post when I get a picture of myself...I don't really keep any of those, I am not very vain....cant tell from above comment but that was a joke.

Aight well, I will get one on there soon I hope. Time to go back to GW.....you guys gonna holla at me or what? I am now going to add you all from the sticky, I hope someone is on.

P.S. Here is the site I got some of my info from

http://guildwars.gameamp.com/guildwars/skill

My Elem/Mo is now lvl 7 Razz Didnt go as fast as I had planned but she is mighty powerful. Name is Fiona Flamestriker.

Was Thinking of a W/Elem just for the better armor but then no energy storage, hell no energy armor....It would work out if I could find some Runes of Energy regen. Eh, maybe it wont work...unless someone knows of some items that would make this Tank wizard viable.

rarnold696969
Lvl 30: Cold Sorc, Elem Druid, Sorc Killing Pally
Vlld: TSin
Death-Strider

BNet Acct/Realm: Death)strider Fury)strider
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject:  

If anyone wants to play with me, Striders Falter 16 w/mo. Its a tank bulid And I would be happy to do any quests to help people out. ^.^

Apparently "fuh" is short for "fuhking studmonkey". I think I'll borrow his pics, and create an account on one of those online dating websites. With his smouldering good looks and my winning charm and personality, no woman alive will be able to resist me... err.. us.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:  

speaking on tank warrior/monks, i started a new character with david, a w/mo named Erik The Red. level 6 now and going.

PuFFiN

BNet Acct/Realm: NH(Us East NL Sc)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject:  

XxCold_DeathxX wrote:

Mature people?

Account: *PC-PuFFiN
None atm...lost all my items =(
UsEast Non-Ladder Softcore

matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject:  

heh i had those encounterst before,and it does get anoying,even lvl20s sometime get very stupid and just run up to bunch of marsaat without been infused.and im in pretty nice guild from my old friends back in d2 day,both of omega brothers,there werent posting much here but were close buds of mine,and right now we have close knit comunity of mature memebers that basicly help each other and pvp.so basicly we just get like 2 memebers from our guild and use henches or w/e i also dont like partying with many ppl cause on occasions u get morons like doing thirsty river mission ( in crystal desert ) that take ghostly hero and drag him with whole group to bunch of freaking mosters and he dies,as many times as i told not to take hero with us only 25% of whole time actually listen.

altho it be nice to have lld101 guild were all of us can join and play in,help each other and pvp or do hoh

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Page 2 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: