LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Remove Post Count
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject:  Remove Post Count  

This Would Help Tremendously With Spam Trolls Flaming Since People wouldnt post crap just to get their little ePenis Up A Couple of inches (Referring to Post Count) If You Dont Know how to Remove the Post Count Then The Link Is Right Here

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=148862&highlight=remove+count

Also By Removing the Post Count People Would Be Recognized By Reputation Rather than how much they have spammed in the forum and also it would help Provide Better Discussions in LLD101

ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject:  

I think that is a complete waste of time. People wouldn't judge LLD101 badly because we have high post counts. On the contrary, people will see that this forum has people continuously contributing to what we now know as Low Level Dueling. Useless spam is monitered and deleted, and people get sufficient warning for spamming/idiocy.

As for that penis comment, I see it as you flaming the community as a whole. Insults like that are also monitered closely...

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject:  

if anyone trolls or spams, they are taken care of rather abruptly.

thatguy basically said it all already. except id like to know how you figure getting rid of the post count would make discussions any better?

diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject:  

It wasnt a insult People sometimes post more and more just to raise their postcount by making useless posts Just to get their post count higher it would be just eazier to take the whole thing away its not a waste of time all that has to be done is deleting a couple things and poof no more post count

I Was Never flaming the whole community as a whole I Dont know how you got offended by the ePenis comment i was saying people try to make themselves look better by posting lots and lots (Flaming Trolls yadadad) so their Postcount gets higher therefore the ePenis ePenis Refers to "Internet Penis" Little Joke

ThatGuy wrote:
People dont judge LLD101 Badly because we have high post count

I Never said that I Have no idea what your talking about I Dont Have a clue what you meant by that

Sometimes People Make Comments and Flames that no one likes and I Really Dont Like the occasional "Please DUN SPAM YADADA" The Reasons Sometimes Someone Posts is to get more attention thus the postcount

Most People think High Postcount = Higher Reputation Intelligence Or They just want a really high postcount

If The whole Postcount was eliminated there would be less people posting Crap to get their ePenis Up And More People actually discussing about LLD

Hmm I Really dont see a huge problem with spam or crap like this on 101 but eh just a little suggestion

Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Jump to: