LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Which char can beat necro LLD?
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject:  Which char can beat necro LLD?  

Does anyone think there is a type of char in LLD (or up to lvl 40's) that can beat an LLD or lvl 35 necro? Or is necro the supreme king up until higher lvls?
Last edited by Belarathon on Fri May 21, 2004 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject:  

i wont be using this "guide" since i already have my own level 9 sin, and have had one since 1.09. thanks for being an ass though, and directing this at me. and yes, you are an ass for assuming i didnt know anything about vlld sins.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject:  

Well I just assumed that you didn't know as much as you could when you said that a level 9 on ladder can't have 1350 damage. BTW, I remembered 2 of the jewels in my claw they were 13 max, and 9max/38ar/12%dmg to mana. I forget the other one though. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way by my guide but when you said a lvl 9 asn on ladder couldn't have that much dmg/ar I just figured you must not know much about lvl 9's. BUT, now that I know you do, I would change the subject if I knew how ^-^ (somewhat new to forums)
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject:  

press the edit button. i didnt say level 9s couldnt have that much dmg/ar, i just said i doubted it very much, as level 9s that hit over 1100 dmg and 1200ar are rare.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject:  

Well i find that the level 9's on ladder east are MUCH better than the level 9's on NL east. somehow we all got very good jewels. in fact i have seen 2x 14max/20ed/3rd mods for lvl 9, 3x 8 mini and 1x7 mini lvl9s including 8mini/6max/22ar, lots of plain 12-14 max's and countless max/ar and max/ed's. I vlld and lld most of .09 patch and i have never seen this many amazing jewels as i have seen on ladder in a short perioud of time. I guess everyone on ladder east just got lucky. Anywho i decided if i changed a fe things on the post and took out my reason for putting it up it would just look like iw a sjsut bragging about my lvl 9 -_-... so i redid the whole post Razz and renamed is and stuff.
meitou

4.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
Well i find that the level 9's on ladder east are MUCH better than the level 9's on NL east. somehow we all got very good jewels. in fact i have seen 2x 14max/20ed/3rd mods for lvl 9, 3x 8 mini and 1x7 mini lvl9s including 8mini/6max/22ar, lots of plain 12-14 max's and countless max/ar and max/ed's. I vlld and lld most of .09 patch and i have never seen this many amazing jewels as i have seen on ladder in a short perioud of time. I guess everyone on ladder east just got lucky. Anywho i decided if i changed a fe things on the post and took out my reason for putting it up it would just look like iw a sjsut bragging about my lvl 9 -_-... so i redid the whole post Razz and renamed is and stuff.

The answer is very simple, when the ladder season started and went on, everybody would have saved a decent jewel they found, even if it would be considered "noobish" for most non lld vlld people in non-ladder games. Same goes for charms. Ladder really is a better place for especially vlld.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject:  

aye, my lvl 9 sin on east ladder does 2xx to 13xx dmg on final hit and has around 2.3kAR.
it's really not that hard to get your dmg up that high; using all 9 max dmg jewels should let you break 1k max dmg though i'm not positive.
GodHatesMe

BNet Acct/Realm: USEAST
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Which char can beat necro LLD?  

Belarathon wrote:
Does anyone think there is a type of char in LLD (or up to lvl 40's) that can beat an LLD or lvl 35 necro? Or is necro the supreme king up until higher lvls?

to answer your question before the arguement........I think the best characters that can stand against an lld necro (can't really say about lvl 35 don't really have experiance playing them) would be good blizzard sorc or an extremely godly kicker that used DF and had lots of chrushing and OW to get around the bone armor. Also.....an extremely godly feral druid that used a range 5 wpn and lots of fr/w might not do too bad. Maybe a really good smiter that used vigor and charge might not do too bad either. Above all I think what would matter the most out of these builds would be the skill of the person fighting the necro.
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject:  

ya the only things i could think of are godly kickers with claw block and huge cb/ow and maybe a trapper with giagantic fcr to trap you in mb if the necro messes up and gets hit by mb in the first place i bet that could do it
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject:  

You're forgetting a range 5 charger. Chargelock + charge desynch bug is bad news for any necro. You don't know where they are half the time, until they shoving their lance down your... Shocked

Blizz sorcs are not good against necros if the necro has stacked cold resist.

A high dmg fireball sorc with a good fire skills orb has a decent chance also, along with a LS trap/mind blast asn, with an emphasis on mind blast/cheapness.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject:  

when i first started playing on my necro i thought fireball sorcs were one of the hardest but the better i get at using him the easier they get. i know cold sorcs are easy for necros but when i tried to tell meitou and bestlasthope that they got mad at me and is aid i was cocky and that they dont believe me about my claims or something. i was trying to say that blizz sorcs are easy for NECROS, not MYYYY necro. but ya the emphasis for sure on a traper would be mb, but i think kickers are good too. i know one with i think 45% claw block, 100% crushing blow and high life and of course awesome speed. shes hard!
meitou

4.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject:  

First, all your experience were based on your lvl 35 necro.
Second, you were sorta cocky there, hehe.
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject:  

I've never had a problem with any blizz sorc with my necro. Not even with 1k blizz.

MysticFalcon182

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject:  

Blizzard Sorceresses really get my lv36 because...
-I never figure out where Blizzard lands
-Blizzard lags my computer
-If I try to Teleport away, it'll lag my computer.

Non-LLD FO Sorceresses with good damage, and any good non-LLD Enigma character can get me...

Otherwise, another well-built Bonemancer, a Kicker, Trapsin, or possibly a good Cold Sorceress.

GodHatesMe

BNet Acct/Realm: USEAST
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:
You're forgetting a range 5 charger. Chargelock + charge desynch bug is bad news for any necro. You don't know where they are half the time, until they shoving their lance down your... Shocked

Blizz sorcs are not good against necros if the necro has stacked cold resist.

A high dmg fireball sorc with a good fire skills orb has a decent chance also, along with a LS trap/mind blast asn, with an emphasis on mind blast/cheapness.

I've really not had any problems with pure charger I just stand still and tank them relaying on 75% block and recasting bone armor. If you walk around chances are they arn't gonna hit anyway so you can just spam spirit or if your a real dick and want it to be even more hopeless make a fortress out of bonewall and surround yourself with it. so they can't even get in range. HOWEVER I believe that if it is was a smite/charger it would be differant cause when they got in range 75% block wouldn't matter smite would just start reducing the necros life. I don't know if this would work on a lvl 30 char though......smite might not be powerfully enough to cut through 500 dmg absorb bone armor quick enough to not let the nec get a few spirits off. Vigor would be a must for this built to allow extreme mobility and of course the dueler would have to become a master of shift charging.
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: