LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 10:05 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
help with a javzon
Page 2 of 2 [26 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject:  

hmm....can u gamble for +2 or +3 jav skills glvoes?

or do u have to find or buy them? or imbue perhaps?

You're a stupid thread.

Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:
more often than not, only half the bolts hit. all the bolts, never hit.

cant all the bolts hit if the enemy is large enough? like i was killing minions and i didnt see bolts come out on the other side

You're a stupid thread.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject:  

you mean a large enough crowd? yes, all your bolts will hit if you're cs'ing into a crowd...but thats not all of them hitting one monster is it? thats what i meant. all of your bolts will never hit 1 individual monster.

Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject:  

no i meant like if the monster is large enough, cause if your like hitting a boss like baal or meph or something, u dont see any bolts coming out of the other side
You're a stupid thread.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject:  

ill have to take your word for it. iv never tested, and its not that big of a deal to me. but in pvp your bolts will never all hit.

Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject:  

mmk, ill have to take your word on that one Wink i havent used my guy for dueling yet so i have no idea what it would do
You're a stupid thread.

lld-Zer0Cool

BNet Acct/Realm: useast sc-nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject:  

reason y cs is the pvp jav skill is it does not require ne ar....lightning fury or whatever the throw skill is i dunt believe does, but inherintly bc it is a throw skill can miss (also can have slow missle casted on u, then u dunt hit ne thing)...also lightning fury might as well not have synergies (!% from other skills is useless), but cs gets nice bonus's from 4 other skills i think...

also i would recommend getting 50% of each type of dodge, nice thing is they work against all types of attacks, even things like smite or foh...and if u fight a melee and u have 75% block and 50% dodge...that makes it annoying to hit u, even if your def is low (most zons do not care about def)

i have not made a hld cs zon, but i have a friend with 1 that is pretty good..last i saw he used

griffons with light facet
and that ladder jav what-cha-ma-call-it..1 with +4 jav and -light res
maras ammy
coh
+3jav skill and ias gloves
arach belt
sojs
ss with light facet (or maybe he had 1 with facet 1 with um)
i think eth treks or some kind of rare dupe

i think 10x jav gcs, other charms maybe sc's with life or res

as far as skil;ls i dunno what he did, basically get u dodges to 50% each, then everything else to max cs and its synergies.....

DO not do penetrate!!!! it is useless, as well as crit strike and the other passive in that row...they will not hlp u...i would recomend 1 point in slow missle tho, it makes dueling ranged chars like necro's, fire sorcs, and zons much easier, and funny to boot, altho it makes lots of ppl mad
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject:  

lld-Zer0Cool wrote:
griffons with light facet
and that ladder jav what-cha-ma-call-it..1 with +4 jav and -light res
maras ammy
coh
+3jav skill and ias gloves
arach belt
sojs
ss with light facet (or maybe he had 1 with facet 1 with um)
i think eth treks or some kind of rare dupe

i think 10x jav gcs, other charms maybe sc's with life or res

DO not do penetrate!!!! it is useless, as well as crit strike and the other passive in that row...they will not hlp u...i would recomend 1 point in slow missle tho, it makes dueling ranged chars like necro's, fire sorcs, and zons much easier

the javs are called thunderstrokes i believe, and seeing as their ladder only, it wont be easy to get one. but i already have an eth upped titans, so thats alright Very Happy as for a griffons eye, also ladder only, but im trying to get one of those through trading. and its gunna be a pain in the ass to get facets Mad

right now im using:
vamp gaze
highlords
chains of honor
eth upped titans
stormshield
+2 jav/20 ias gloves
ravenfrost
soj
tgods
treks

and im never gunna be able to get 10xjav gcs, nor am i really interested Very Happy
however, i might use a maras since highlords isnt that useful for a cs zon

i did get a point onto penetrate, mostly because i use jab to drain life and mana when i need it, so the little bonus to ar helps for me. also jab is semi-useful for killing things immune to lightning, like those god damned souls. but i didnt get one into pierce, cause throwing javs without using a skill like fury is just useless.
originally, i wasnt gunna do slow misile, but now that you put up a good point, i think ill spend some points to get it Very Happy even tho the zon im making is mostly for mfing nm cows for jewels and charms and w/e Very Happy
as for getting 50% in all the dodge skills, im gunna try and do this, but i dont know if ill be able to before i decide to stop lvling him

You're a stupid thread.

xZephyrX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject:  

You dont need 50% dodge and you do need pierce for pvm. Well, you dont HAVE to get it but it makes killing groups of monsters alot more expedient. That means they die faster. One point typically suffices because of the skill bonuses in your gear. Another idea is to lose the vamp and add a shako for skill bonuses,vit and mf. Isnt as if you need max dr for pvm and the 2 all skills will give your damage a little more umphfff!! Very Happy
lld-Zer0Cool

BNet Acct/Realm: useast sc-nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject:  

xZephyrX wrote:
You dont need 50% dodge and you do need pierce for pvm. Well, you dont HAVE to get it but it makes killing groups of monsters alot more expedient. That means they die faster. One point typically suffices because of the skill bonuses in your gear. Another idea is to lose the vamp and add a shako for skill bonuses,vit and mf. Isnt as if you need max dr for pvm and the 2 all skills will give your damage a little more umphfff!! Very Happy

dodge u can prob do without 50%..altho my lvl 30 cs zon has 50% of each dodge, its like 2-4 skills in each b4 +skills items...also u do not need pierce...pierce effects physical dmg, lightning fury/cs will atack multiple targets regardless of pierce...if u were using a pysical attack like strafe id say u need it, otherwise it is a waste of points.....slow missle is good in pvm vrs souls and doom knights...

also my friend plays on scnl with me, and he uses griffions eye and t strokes (thx i forgot there name at that time)....they r not that hard to get, and for a cs/fury zon eth/non eth doesnt matter (in your case only thing they effect is jab)...actually yhte t strokes he uses r my 200% ed t strokes (just sounds nice, doesnt really matter), bc he lost his somehow, i think muleing.....griffions is a little harder im sure, but well worth getting, and regualr gcs should be easy to get, its 1's with a second mod like fhr or life that will be expensive, i might actually still have like 2-3 regular jav gcs ft if u like, ill look and edit this later
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject:  

hmm i was gunna wait for the current ladder season to end before trying to get a griff or tstrokes, since it should be a little cheaper then

as for gcs, how much are jav ones? what about passives?

You're a stupid thread.

Page 2 of 2 [26 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: