LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:30 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Should I start over again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Author Message
Aqua


Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 482
BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
Offline
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject:  Should I start over again?  

As much as I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in to playing D2 when I got back..the more I think about it the more I feel like playing again. One question would be, how's the lld scene? Who's still around? The forums here seem pretty slow compared to 2 years ago (I don't know about any other D2 forums). I was hoping D3 would be out by now, but they still don't even have a release date for it. I doubt any of my old chars/accounts exist, so I'd be starting from scratch again. I'm sure I've forgotten some of the finer details of D2 as well, such as all the math formulas I used to have memorized and all the little glitches and stuff. I won't be able to get my D2 CD's for another 5 weeks when I go home for Thanksgiving, but that'll be here quick. What do you suggest?

By the way, any significant patch changes in the past 2 years?
P.S. Anyone seen my chars/accounts around?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Hong10

Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 358
BNet Acct/Realm: *QuatroFun *HeLOL / East SC NL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Should I start over again?  

Aqua wrote:
As much as I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in to playing D2 when I got back..the more I think about it the more I feel like playing again. One question would be, how's the lld scene? Who's still around? The forums here seem pretty slow compared to 2 years ago (I don't know about any other D2 forums). I was hoping D3 would be out by now, but they still don't even have a release date for it. I doubt any of my old chars/accounts exist, so I'd be starting from scratch again.

Ugh there's still some lld going around every realm, selling item sites with lld charms got somewhat popular. Don't know much about west but I think Jerkazoid and krajee are still around, not sure if active though.

Aqua wrote:
I'm sure I've forgotten some of the finer details of D2 as well, such as all the math formulas I used to have memorized and all the little glitches and stuff. I won't be able to get my D2 CD's for another 5 weeks when I go home for Thanksgiving, but that'll be here quick. What do you suggest?

Oh you can download the game from blizzard as long as you still have your cd key
Aqua wrote:
By the way, any significant patch changes in the past 2 years?
P.S. Anyone seen my chars/accounts around?

Last patch allowed respec of stats/skills

oh btw welcome back Smile

_________________


Last edited by Hong10 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
Aqua


Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 482
BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
Offline
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Should I start over again?  

Quote:
Oh you can download the game from blizzard as long as you still have your cd key

I do, but it's back home in a box somewhere Sad .
Quote:
oh btw welcome back

Thanks

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Wank


Joined: 01 Nov 2005
Posts: 3328
BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
Offline
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject:  

Haven't seen your chars around, or anyone elses chars besides cody lol
Still good ol' west nl, with 3 llds or so

welcome back

_________________

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger 
heprea
pokemon fanatic


Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 2407
BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
Offline
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject:  

Eh, if you really feel the urge to lld, sure go ahead lol. Though, hopefully you will bear in mind that its not all sugary and sweet stuff, the D2 that is. :p
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Peconomusman


Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Posts: 83
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject:  

yellow bananas...just checking my join date
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
hellafireleli

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 124
BNet Acct/Realm: US west nl sc
Offline
32.88 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject:  

Peconomusman wrote:
yellow bananas...just checking my join date

Uneeded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0719s ][ Queries: 35 (0.0060s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]