LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD Trading Section » USEast Non-Ladder
Rules of thumb for LLD/VLLD valuables
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
loseexe

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject:  Rules of thumb for LLD/VLLD valuables
Subject description: Help is greatly appreciated!

I know that a lot of people here are amazing at VLLD/LLD, and I hope to gain some of your knowledge.
What are some things you look for on items like helmets, weapons, armors, belts, gloves, jewels, amulets, rings?
What about level ranges?
What about regular gear with open sockets? (for example, 4os crystal sword)
Are there certain types of items no one will want? (ex. throwing knives?)

I thank you so much for your time to read this, and thanks for all advice, tips, and tricks given. Smile
Jazziator

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject:  

its been a while since ive had an lld but im working on one right now....
Im not some know it all but most the time Lld items should have good life, good ar, good ed, good mana, skill points...

for melee most llds use angelics because the awesome life and ar boosts they give... a 4 soceted sword wouldnt be that good because if your going for a wereber you would use a 6 socketed item with 6 shaels... throwing knives wouldnt be that good most throw barbs use harpoons or vlld throwing spears.... most of your godly lld items will come from nm cows or just lucky finds...

for casters your going to want a lot of skill boost items like circlets with skill boosts, amulets with skill boosts,fcr and life or mana.
for a weapon same thing fcr skill boosts of the move your going to be using...

some items dont even have to be rare its been a while but i remember a long time ago.... I think it was knarl but someone was shopping nm drognan for a noxious wand of magus or something it gave skill points too bone spear and spirit and fcr i think.... not extremely positive but something like that. i remeber him shopping for a long time...

a lot of your melee pallys will be using a 4 socketed heraldic with either resists, ed or ar, plus maxers in it same with the helm. 3 sockets and maxers..

you have to have a nice balance of resists, attack rating, LIFE LIFE LIFE, and but loads of damage unless your a smiter.. youll eventually get there after your perfected lld thats has taken months.. you will encounter your first sigon noob and pwn his hopes and dreams lol... then it will all be worth it.

a good start would probably be a lvl 18 zealer.

Deaths gloves and belt.
cleglaws sword with a maxer in it.
angelic rings and amulet.
boots of your choice.
4 socket heraldic with maxers in it.
3 socket helm with maxers in it.
twitchthroe with a maxer in it.

this will give a good balance of things you need to be succesful in lld
sorry its so long..
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
 Forum index » LLD Trading Section » USEast Non-Ladder
Jump to: