LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
About Zeal/Smiter ClegBuild/LameBuild
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
xxickx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject:  About Zeal/Smiter ClegBuild/LameBuild  

So I was looking at the lameadin builds and variants, as well as the smiter builds, and I noticed that the cleg's build for a zealer seems very good and looks like a good starting point to get into, as the pieces aren't too hard to get and it's not AS jewel reliant. I realize I'm still going to spend a long time hunting, but it's less time, and I guess a lot of green (set items) is more amusing to me then black/grey.

I guess the question here is I assume with a cleg zealer you'll want to wear both the sword as well as the gloves, for the 2 item AR bonus, and the shield slot for a paladin should hold ED and 4x(??)Max damage. Since it's already packing 25% slow, would it be viable to forego might aura and go for lame build by getting holy freeze as well? Any opinions about stacking a mere 25% slow (as opposed to general's tandoliga's 50%) with holy freeze would be enlightening.

I realize this is BM, but as I'm doing this strictly for the "lulz" that's not a concern

Thanks~
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject:  

the point of slow is survival since it drops dps
survival should not be an issue for lulz vs non competative builds

you will also leave yourself open for harrassing conversation about BM etc...,, but if you like that sort thing.. game on

in either case the zealot is always a very much +dmg jewel intense build.

just follow those guides your looking at, expand from there, it should just be fine either way. just dont sacrifice your dmg so much, u need +15's at least

xxickx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject:  

I didn't notice this but, wearing cleglaw's gloves gives no IAS but gives a nice boost to AR. I was originally considering wearing a sigon helm with boots for partial bonuses (Primarily for AR), but would this be sacrificing way too much damage? As another thought, would wearing pelta lunata (is that right?) would also be too redundant for survival and drop way too many max jewels?
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject:  

xxickx wrote:
I didn't notice this but, wearing cleglaw's gloves gives no IAS but gives a nice boost to AR. I was originally considering wearing a sigon helm with boots for partial bonuses (Primarily for AR), but would this be sacrificing way too much damage? As another thought, would wearing pelta lunata (is that right?) would also be too redundant for survival and drop way too many max jewels?

a pelta is for block speed but the zealot has 5 hit uniteruptible attack.
you will drop about 40% of your dmg for basically nothing
the pal shields are good ed% great ar and 4 slots, nothing could be a better choice.

sigons, for AR, that can be achieved in other items like charms or combo xxar +15 jewels
again just dropping another 2 jewel slots for not much benefit.

Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: