LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Weaj appreciation thread
Page 4 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Jozy

BNet Acct/Realm: Joz
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Weaj appreciation thread  

SoaringSquirrel wrote:
Have you ever found yourself dreaming about a faceless bodhisattva named Weaj, trying to figure out why not everyone's named Weaj, or fantasizing what your children would look like? If so, this is the thread where you can express your love for this wondrously serene and remarkably Gandhi-esque figure we've learned to call Weaj.

I'll start. Once, I made a life regen charger, and was complete in all aspects except for the weapon. To my despair, I had none, and Shade was offline, so I couldn't ask him for one. To my pleasant surprise, Weaj asked me if there was anything I needed - a question asked both regularly and sincerely every day by Weaj - and I told him I didn't have a weapon. So he went on his dueler's merc, and took of his high Insight Partizan, and dropped it at my feet. "Thanks, I'll give it back tomorrow, man," I said. "Don't worry about it," he replied with an emoted Gatsby-smile. Astonished and delighted, I thanked him again, and he disappeared with a flash of golden text, presumably to save the world.

What a magnificent creation the prophet gods concocted when they put together the Weaj. I'm sure many of you have been yearning to express your bottled feelings about him, so here's the medium on which you can do it. So pay tribute, whether it be a meager thanks or an amorous profession of passion and lust. Go wild, guys.

Weaj FTW. <3
]

/f a weaj now

Can i haz som geer?
Page 4 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: