LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:29 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Lvl 30 Shape Shifter
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Squirlz

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject:  Lvl 30 Shape Shifter
Subject description: Bear/Maul or Wolf/Fury

I am debating on what char to build. I just started playing again on ladder so i do not have much. I basically want a pub build that might work if done correctly at some point.
I found an interesting Armor, will post SS later, but basically it is Eth repair with 17% fhr and some stats.
So i was thinking of a Conc barb but i need more IAS to do what i want and this armor will not work. So that lead me towards a shape shifter.

For the equipment i was thinking this.
Eth repair armor
Rhyme Grim Shield
Angelic Ammy & Rings x2
Sanders Boots
String Belt
Uped Blood Fists for FHR, min dam, & Life.
Druid Helm /w plus skills (TBD)
1x Spirit sword, Sig shield, +2 SS ammy for Pre Buff

First i was thinking of a Maul Werebear but was not sure on the weapon so i could get some decent FPA. The basis of this build would be Defense and Life and be somewhat of a tank. I was running through weapon choices and nothing seems to work quite as well as a 6 Shael Naga. This will give me 5 FPA and with the Werebear and Maul i will have some damage. I have not run through the balance of life and damage with skill choices yet but i will figure that out later. I am leaning towards max werebear for constant damage, max Lycan for life and duration, and the rest into maul.

My other thought was a Werewolf but i still have to have 60IAS in the weapon to reach 5 FPA. This means 3 shaels and i could have 3 jewels in a Naga to add damage. I dont think this will add more damage than what Werebear will give me and i can only put 1 point in Fury, so +skills is almost maditory since i would like to get at least lvl 4 Fury for 5 attacks.

I still need to sit down and go through the %ed with each build plus what weapon i would use and what jewels in the weapon. Since i do not have a helm right now that would give me lvl4 Fury i am leaning towards the Werebear for an easier quicker build. I also thought about Oak Sage but with the limited +skill items i will have i think it it pointless and a waste of a skill.

Anythoughts?

Thanks

OutlawHeaven
Bermanently Panned

BNet Acct/Realm: OutlawHeaven/OutlawHvn @USEast@Azeroth@AIM
12.23 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject:  

Usually for a fury druid, Peace armor would you give the damage you need. Defense isn't something thats top priority.

Wep choices should be either a 6 Shael Naga, or 5 Shaels and a Jewel for a slightly slower initial attack speed.

Skill wise, Max Fury, Lycan, and either 1 point Werewolf, rest into Oak for more life, or 1 Point Oak rest into Werewolf for more AR.

Zealous

BNet Acct/Realm: Buttafucco - USEast Non Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Lvl 30 Shape Shifter
Subject description: Bear/Maul or Wolf/Fury

Squirlz wrote:
I am debating on what char to build. I just started playing again on ladder so i do not have much. I basically want a pub build that might work if done correctly at some point.
I found an interesting Armor, will post SS later, but basically it is Eth repair with 17% fhr and some stats.
So i was thinking of a Conc barb but i need more IAS to do what i want and this armor will not work. So that lead me towards a shape shifter.

For the equipment i was thinking this.
Eth repair armor
Rhyme Grim Shield
Angelic Ammy & Rings x2
Sanders Boots
String Belt
Uped Blood Fists for FHR, min dam, & Life.
Druid Helm /w plus skills (TBD)
1x Spirit sword, Sig shield, +2 SS ammy for Pre Buff

First i was thinking of a Maul Werebear but was not sure on the weapon so i could get some decent FPA. The basis of this build would be Defense and Life and be somewhat of a tank. I was running through weapon choices and nothing seems to work quite as well as a 6 Shael Naga. This will give me 5 FPA and with the Werebear and Maul i will have some damage. I have not run through the balance of life and damage with skill choices yet but i will figure that out later. I am leaning towards max werebear for constant damage, max Lycan for life and duration, and the rest into maul.

My other thought was a Werewolf but i still have to have 60IAS in the weapon to reach 5 FPA. This means 3 shaels and i could have 3 jewels in a Naga to add damage. I dont think this will add more damage than what Werebear will give me and i can only put 1 point in Fury, so +skills is almost maditory since i would like to get at least lvl 4 Fury for 5 attacks.

I still need to sit down and go through the %ed with each build plus what weapon i would use and what jewels in the weapon. Since i do not have a helm right now that would give me lvl4 Fury i am leaning towards the Werebear for an easier quicker build. I also thought about Oak Sage but with the limited +skill items i will have i think it it pointless and a waste of a skill.

Anythoughts?

Thanks

Gl making man if u need any shael runes pm nicklaucht@D2jsp.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: