LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun May 19, 2024 6:57 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Lamo-din
Page 2 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2

NKer
Douche
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Justified
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:
I wasn't chill? News to me Shocked
What I quoted was completely in context

all skills and all weapons "piss people off" when they die so I'm not sure if you are one of the ppl that gets XTRA mad when someone uses HF on you??

vs. pubs anything goes and you know that cuz I know what some of YOUR chars use... which baffles me that you are arguing this case.

vs. LLD's I totally agree that many things are BM... including classic perm dupes Wink

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject:  

Slow/HF are bm.

People will nk, either learn to deal with it or make a new character?
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
all skills and all weapons "piss people off" when they die

Thats a lie, or a blatant hyperbole.

Quote:
I'm not sure if you are one of the ppl that gets XTRA mad when someone uses HF on you??

I don't get mad, I get even.

Quote:
vs. pubs anything goes and you know that cuz I know what some of YOUR chars use... which baffles me that you are arguing this case.

Most of my chars use dupes which is for the majority accepted on my realm, unless you're one of the miscreants who can't afford them. Who the hell cares if its a pub or a "real lld"? BM is BM. And people wonder why pubs bring high levels to lld games? Theres your answer.

Basically what I'm getting out of your argument is: "Its ok to be BM to people, as long as that person can't beat you." Your bully mentality doesn't shock me at all.

And if you really want to take this to a debate on other things that are BM, make a different thread about it and get pummeled. This thread is about HF and if its ok to nk the user.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:
Quote:
all skills and all weapons "piss people off" when they die

Quote:
I'm not sure if you are one of the ppl that gets XTRA mad when someone uses HF on you??

I don't get mad, I get even.

Quote:

Most of my chars use dupes which is for the majority accepted on my realm, unless you're one of the miscreants who can't afford them. Who the hell cares if its a pub or a "real lld"? BM is BM. And people wonder why pubs bring high levels to lld games? Theres your answer.

Basically what I'm getting out of your argument is: "Its ok to be BM to people, as long as that person can't beat you." Your bully mentality doesn't shock me at all.

And if you really want to take this to a debate on other things that are BM, make a different thread about it and get pummeled. This thread is about HF and if its ok to nk the user.

YOur logic is fatally flawed!

Imp wrote:
And people wonder why pubs bring high levels to lld games?

Uhhhh... NO! Idiots bring HLD's into LLD games. Has nothing to do with skills or manners. Unless someone is violating LLD manners in which case someone like you I'm sure finds a way to "get even".

guy_who_used_to_B_cool wrote:
Perhaps you haven't dueled in a long time... unless I am dueling cool ppl or frnds... every time I win a duel I read responses like "you are a hacker and I hate your %$^&*# guts!" or something along those lines. The list of complaints is epic and even has its own thread on this site.

WankizPhreakingOut wrote:
Its ok to be BM to people, as long as that person can't beat you." Your bully mentality doesn't shock me at all.

This response really floored me considering I "knew" you very well and we "were" friends. I NEVER bully... never have...never will! And I never said it is ok vs. ppl who can't beat you. I said versus PUBS (or don't you understand the meaning of Random PUblic A-holes??).

As for your threat to "pummel" me in another thread... I really think you need more fiber in your diet. Just so you know I'm completely shocked at your sudden attitude of being a complete retard!! Glad I left before I got to know the "real you".

As for your comment about using dupes as "accepted" on the realm???

WOW!

NO one I know of likes dupes... perm or not! especially in LLD. "Accepted" is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and exactly why I left Diablo cuz A-holes like you have deluded themselves into thinking that something they bought off ebay is ok to use as long as it don't poof since it really doesn't exist (or shouldn't exist).

I'll say it again so your 2nd grade brain can understand...

ALL SKILLS are ok including HF. HF has drawbacks and can be overcome quite easily!! IF someone is stupid enough to use HF then let them. As for is it ok for ppl to NK him... that's what he gets for entering "pub" rooms. NK is the order of the day in there.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
YOur logic is fatally flawed!

And your argument to prove that is? Oh, you're just stating you disagree; nevermind.

Quote:
Uhhhh... NO! Idiots bring HLD's into LLD games. Has nothing to do with skills or manners. Unless someone is violating LLD manners in which case someone like you I'm sure finds a way to "get even".

Your ability, or lack thereof, to connect dots astounds me. You bm some "random pub" as you call them, they are going to bm you back, thus getting an HLD to get even. Was it hard to draw that conclusion?

Quote:
every time I win a duel I read responses like "you are a hacker and I hate your %$^&*# guts!" or something along those lines.

The ends justify the means. On a general basis; I'm not a prick to anybody in game. I get the occasional "you're a hacker", but for the most part; you'll hear what you deserve.

Quote:
I said versus PUBS (or don't you understand the meaning of Random PUblic A-holes??).

This is my problem with you. Who are you to judge who a "random public a-hole" is? Nobody, thats who. Once you get that through your thick bald head; you'll understand what I'm saying.

Quote:
As for your comment about using dupes as "accepted" on the realm???

WOW!

NO one I know of likes dupes... perm or not! especially in LLD. "Accepted" is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and exactly why I left Diablo cuz A-holes like you have deluded themselves into thinking that something they bought off ebay is ok to use as long as it don't poof since it really doesn't exist (or shouldn't exist).

Really? How long have you been dueling? Not long by this remark. There has never been a time on WNL that classic dupes were not accepted. Except for when Ladder ended and noobs that can't make a norm rushed char came into the picture. But I recall most of them ISO'ing dupes and even asking me how to get them. Lol@hypocrits. The only problem they've had is acceptance in the arena. Last I checked, East NL was had the same sentiments on dupes as well, and I'm pretty sure Europe NL as well.

Since .08, classic dupes have been admired for their rarity. Don't believe me? Ask somebody who played back then.

Quote:
IF someone is stupid enough to use HF then let them. As for is it ok for ppl to NK him... that's what he gets for entering "pub" rooms. NK is the order of the day in there.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Lmfao

Quote:
As for your threat to "pummel" me in another thread... I really think you need more fiber in your diet. Just so you know I'm completely shocked at your sudden attitude of being a complete retard!! Glad I left before I got to know the "real you".

Where is this idea that "I care how e-cool I am" coming from? I spy projection via you. So because I disagree with your highly dishonorable logic, you hate me? Lol@kindergartenstagesteve

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Aqua

BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject:  

Just chill guys. No need to get bm over a bm discussion.

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject:  

Aqua wrote:
Just chill guys. No need to get bm over a bm discussion.

[quote="imp'] Where is this idea that "I care how e-cool I am" coming from?[/quote] I'm sure you don't care... I was saying that I thought you used to be cool... simply my opinion.

You took what I originally wrote completely out of context and started a pissing match and now you are TRYING to prove your "e-coolness" to everyone here by flaming me and twisting my words.

whatever... like this shit even matters IRL.

I was just trying to chime in on an opinion/question so, see ya in the next thread Imp so you can whip out your HUGE e-penis and show everyone how much sexier you are than me.

Bai.

Cheats

BNet Acct/Realm: Cheats
19.80 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject:  

arguments ftw.

Page 2 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: