LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:24 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
God! LLDing has gone bm.
Page 4 of 5 [64 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
MortisNostre
LoPF

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject:  

My very limited expereince dueling on NL since the reset tells me that any noticeable difference between "competant duelers" its most likely the result of godly gear/dupe saturation.

With that said:

Wank wrote:
I'd be more of a fan of saying Ladder and NL have an equal ammount of idiots.

FudGe wrote:
this whole stupid competition between NL and L has to stop...its getting fucking retarded. We all love to lld, isn't that enough?

Can't we all just, get along?

progknowsys

BNet Acct/Realm: *Progknowsys
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject:  

I've seen bm from both ladder and nonladder players on east. It really boils down to individual attitudes, not what realm they normally play.

zarc

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NonLadder *fyarbeast USEast Ladder *fyarbeast1
-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject:  

exactly, realm has nothing to do with it. The other day i encountered the most retarded shit i've seen in a long time, and i hope that guy was just kidding around. I had my lvl 18 budgetbuild bf sin in a game to duel pubs and stuff because its a fun char to use when some guy came in with his 18zealer and whooped my ass. But he got pissed off that i was wearing clegs gloves (which didnt change the outcome of the duel any) and started bm'ing me and nk'ing and just bad mouthing and spamming "use slow get NK NOOB" over and over. He was being ridiculous. his name was ShadowsKnight or some jazz like that. either way he was calling me bm, while being the worst mannered person ive ever come across.

lld_newb

BNet Acct/Realm: Deserves a spam section.
70.13 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject:  

get a hld and eat there gold duhhh

FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject:  

lld_newb wrote:

It aggrivates me to no end when people don't use the right word in the right context.

It's THEIR, not there.

progknowsys

BNet Acct/Realm: *Progknowsys
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject:  

FudGe wrote:
lld_newb wrote:

It aggrivates me to no end when people don't use the right word in the right context.

It's THEIR, not there.

NO U

Puddles

BNet Acct/Realm: Mr_Puddles/USEast Non-Ladder
5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject:  

fyarbeast wrote:
"use slow get NK NOOB"
I remember him, think he had duelers on both Ladder and Non-Ladder before reset (ShadowKnight or ShadowsKnight was on Ladder and I think his other Zealot, Jackadin was on Non-Ladder) since I remember asking him. He got mad at me for using Slow as well, then he brought a level 30 to eliminate my level 25 >_<.
Last edited by Puddles on Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject:  

How come I don't have any problems with anyone if east nl is so bm?
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject:  

Don't you mainly GM priv duel DFG?

Its in pubs that a lot of this occurs. And it seems to start up, then die down again.

Ive seen/played against BM duelers on Ladder and Non ladder. There will be BM duelers everywhere you go, and theres no need to attempt to defend the idiots who do BM on Ladder or Non ladder.

Also immediately after ladder reset, the non ladder duelers SHOULD be better. Not the dueler themselves, but their character and their gear. With more time, and for the most part cheaper (expense wise) gear, they should and do have the advantage. On D2jsp ladder, a High Rune is like 45 FG (or was when i checked last). On Non ladder, the same High Rune would be a lot cheaper ( not sure on the actual price, since i dont play non ladder any more). Its the same thing with lld gear.

Theres no need to make sweeping generalizations about Ladder or Non ladder duelers being "BM" or "Sucking". As ive already said, there will be idiots who BM everywhere.

1,000th post on 12/12/07
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject:  

dragonfire_god wrote:

Gee, maybe because they're your friends? Maybe because you don't take exception to people who constantly insult Ladder duelers and party against Ladder duelers in game?

After ladder reset, I watched idiots like Merl talk about how Ladder duelers are trash and try to BM them in game. Or ban people from op LLDpk because they were from Ladder. Or any sort of stupid video game drama. Then again, I also watched my friends Ants and Joey PK Merl easily, which made him get a HLD to make up where his LLD's failed. For the godliest barb on East, Merl sure did die a lot to a FoH/charger. After Ants PK'ed him 4-0, Merl said "cheating ladder trash" and s/e'd. Pretty godly barb, indeed.

Your friends don't BM you because they're your friends. But they BM everyone else, and it's incredibly naive of you to say "Well they don't BM me so they don't BM anyone." See the logical flaw in that?

yarly
Bloody Mess

BNet Acct/Realm: a human container, looking for a new container pretty soon
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject:  

fyarbeast wrote:
exactly, realm has nothing to do with it. The other day i encountered the most retarded shit i've seen in a long time, and i hope that guy was just kidding around. I had my lvl 18 budgetbuild bf sin in a game to duel pubs and stuff because its a fun char to use when some guy came in with his 18zealer and whooped my ass. But he got pissed off that i was wearing clegs gloves (which didnt change the outcome of the duel any) and started bm'ing me and nk'ing and just bad mouthing and spamming "use slow get NK NOOB" over and over. He was being ridiculous. his name was ShadowsKnight or some jazz like that. either way he was calling me bm, while being the worst mannered person ive ever come across.

Heh, I've dueled this fellow a couple of times with my Zealer. I'll admit I can't beat him even once. I've asked to see his gear but he refuses all the time. Sad He also claims he owns meitou's lvl18 Druid Super_Nooby without getting hit.

meitou

4.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject:  

Bloody Mess wrote:
fyarbeast wrote:

Heh, I've dueled this fellow a couple of times with my zealot. I'll admit I can't beat him even once. I've asked to see his gear but he refuses all the time. Sad He also claims he owns meitou's lvl18 Druid Super_Nooby without getting hit.

Who are these fuckers? Never heard/dueled either of them.

I have only 2 lvl18 chars
Tiny_Monsoon bowzon
Hardy zealer
zarc

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NonLadder *fyarbeast USEast Ladder *fyarbeast1
-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject:  

meitou wrote:
Bloody Mess wrote:
fyarbeast wrote:

Heh, I've dueled this fellow a couple of times with my zealot. I'll admit I can't beat him even once. I've asked to see his gear but he refuses all the time. Sad He also claims he owns meitou's lvl18 Druid Super_Nooby without getting hit.

Who are these fuckers? Never heard/dueled either of them.

I have only 2 lvl18 chars
Tiny_Monsoon bowzon
Hardy zealot

wait, what fuckers? us? or shadowsknight?

dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject:  

Roy wrote:
dragonfire_god wrote:

Your friends don't BM you because they're your friends. But they BM everyone else, and it's incredibly naive of you to say "Well they don't BM me so they don't BM anyone." See the logical flaw in that?

I asked a question, I didn't state anything why are you jumping to that conclusion that I don't think they bm anyone? I have no problems in any duel game I enter, I treat everyone the same if they are on my "Friends" list or not, I have dealt with most of them in the past true, but I don't treat them any different and I have no problems with bm, I don't see why you people do.

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject:  

dragonfire_god wrote:
I asked a question, I didn't state anything why are you jumping to that conclusion that I don't think they bm anyone? I have no problems in any duel game I enter, I treat everyone the same if they are on my "Friends" list or not, I have dealt with most of them in the past true, but I don't treat them any different and I have no problems with bm, I don't see why you people do.

dragonfire_god wrote:

And a town summoner is not bm?

I am glad casey kicked your ass.

yarly
Page 4 of 5 [64 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: