LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion » LLD Guides
Level 13 Sacrifice Necromancer
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
Puddles

BNet Acct/Realm: Mr_Puddles/USEast Non-Ladder
5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject:  Level 13 Sacrifice Necromancer
Subject description: Just thought of this O__o

Introduction:

I've heard of a level 9 Sacrifice Necromancer, but haven't heard of a level 13 one. I chose level 13 for a reason. So this is how I think this character should be made:

Equipment:

Helmet: 3 Socketed Mask Socketed with three 9 maximum damage jewels
Armor: 3 Socketed Light Plate with three 9 maximum damage jewels
Weapon: 2 Socketed Level 10 or 11 Sacrifice (charges) War Scepter with two 9 maximum damage jewels
Shield: 3 Socketed Kite Shield or Kite Shield of Deflecting (can be Bone Shield) with 9 maximum damage jewels
Belt: Death's Guard
Gloves: Death's Hand
Amulet: Angelic Wings
Rings: Angelic Halo
Boots: Cow King's Hooves

On Switch:

Weapon: 3 to Bone Armor wand (use bone armor before dueling)
Shield: 1~3 to Bone Armor Preserved Head, Zombie Head, or Unraveller Head (use bone armor before dueling)

Skills:

Only Normal Rushed:

Bone Armor - 8 Points
Bone Wall - 2 Points
Amplify Damage - 3 Points
Clay Golem - 3 Points

Only Nightmare Rushed:

Bone Armor - 12 Points
Bone Wall - 2 Points
Amplify Damage - 3 Points
Clay Golem - 3 Points

Hell Rushed:

Bone Armor - 13 Points
Bone Wall - 2 Points
Amplify Damage - 5 Points
Clay Golem - 4 Points

Stats:

You start out as:

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 25
Vitality: 15
Energy: 25

Stats with Only Normal Rush:

Strength: 15 (55 with Strength Charms)
Dexterity: 25 (55 with Gears)
Vitality: 80

Stats with Only Nightmare Rush
:

Vitality: 85

Stats with Hell Rush:

Vitality: 90

Battle Tactics:

#1. Switch to your secondary weapon/shield and use Bone Armor (If you also have Amplify Damage on your weapon and/or shield, use Amplify Damage on your opponent), and cast Clay Golem. Then switch back to your first weapon/shield.
#2. When the duel has begun, keep on holding your mouse on your opponent (If your opponent is a "runner", just forget about them and stay there because they'll come back). If your opponent is a caster, just keep on following your opponent (casters are always "runners", well that's my opinion because they need a range), and when your opponent starts to attack you, just dodge them.
#3. Whenever Bone Armor or Amplify Damage fades, recast them.
#4. If your opponent is a ranger, do the same as #2.
#5. I think the trickiest kinds of duelers to duel are Javelin/Bow Amazons, Smiters, and don't be ashamed when a level 18, 12, or 15 Zealer beats you.
#6. Just stay away from the kinds of duelers I listed in #5 and you'll be fine I think. You can try dueling them if you want to, but I would because it's fun (I never back down to a challenge mrgreen:).
#7. One more thing, remember to repair your level 10 sacrifice charges before each duel so you wont have a excuse when you lose Mr. Green.

Notes:

I would put all my points in vitality because I like to glitch my gears with strength charms. I prefer Nightmare Rushed or Hell Rushed. I'm not sure what the maximum damage jewels are for level 12. This build could've been for level 12 Sacrifice Necromancers, but I wanted to use Cow King's Hooves for the 20 dexterity (Maxed block) and the 25~35 fire damage. Also, I wanted to use Angelic Wings and Angelic Halo for the 10 dexterity and 115 life bonus. Points in Clay Golem is useful because whenever it hits or I think if it gets hit, your opponent is slowed by a percentage.

Comments plx.Mr. Green

Last edited by Puddles on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Porcelain

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject:  

It's a good guide, and I agree with what you have to say. The only thing I'd dispute is that people claim the build is overpowered anyway, and that lvl 13 makes it broken.
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject:  

Few points:

1) A point in Bone Wall gives more physical absorption than a point in Bone Armor. Adding to Amp Damage only increases the radius and the duration.

You should always put the 2 points in Bone Wall, and you shouldn't need more than 1 point in Amplify Damage.

2) 10 max jewels are an odd choice. That is a Carbuncle Jewel of Wrath? I'd either use plain 9 maxers if you're on a budget, or save up for the nicer jewels.

3) You need block rate on your shield.

4) Don't use Strength charms - you get much better results with Life charms. If you really do want to glitch, you'd get much better results using only 1 charm to glitch and putting the points in strength.

It's a cute build idea, but you're limited by a lack of people to duel. Especially because your level is suited more towards a pubkiller style, but repairing a charges is annoying if you're just trying to kill unequipped pubs.

I'd consider leveling up to 15 - you may find more serious competition that way.

yarly
Puddles

5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject:  

Roy wrote:
Few points:

1) A point in Bone Wall gives more physical absorption than a point in Bone Armor. Adding to Amp Damage only increases the radius and the duration.

You should always put the 2 points in Bone Wall, and you shouldn't need more than 1 point in Amplify Damage.

2) 10 max jewels are an odd choice. That is a Carbuncle Jewel of Wrath? I'd either use plain 9 maxers if you're on a budget, or save up for the nicer jewels.

3) You need block rate on your shield.

4) Don't use Strength charms - you get much better results with Life charms. If you really do want to glitch, you'd get much better results using only 1 charm to glitch and putting the points in strength.

It's a cute build idea, but you're limited by a lack of people to duel. Especially because your level is suited more towards a pubkiller style, but repairing a charges is annoying if you're just trying to kill unequipped pubs.

I'd consider leveling up to 15 - you may find more serious competition that way.
Thanks for the comments. I didn't know what maximum damage jewels there were for level 12 because for level 9, there are 7~9 maximum damage jewels, and for level 18 there are 12~15 maximum damage jewels (It's actually 12~20 maximum damage jewels, but not many people can find them). I thought 55 dexterity would be enough for maxed block. For Amplify Damage, I was thinking mostly about the duration (Don't know how long a duel would last). I did hear that it's better to fill your inventory with life charms than to glitch, but I still like glitching my equipments. I haven't actually made this character, but I might. I have so many low level dueler guides that I haven't used yet.Shocked
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject:  

It looks pretty good to me for being your first attempt at a guide. If you do make the character, please let us know how it fares and whether you have any adjustments.

yarly
Puddles

5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject:  

I might make this character because I have a space for a character and extra gears. I don't know what the maximum damage jewel is for level 12. What's the difference with those "Adds *Number*-*Number* Damage" jewels? I'm trying to make characters that not many people has.Mr. Green
Puddles

5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject:  

Any more comments or suggestions to make this guide any better for level 13? I would appreciate any comments. I also added "Battle Tactics" on my guide.
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject:  

Mr_Puddles wrote:

I don't know what the maximum damage jewel is for level 12.
What's the difference with those "Adds *Number*-*Number* Damage" jewels?

The max dmg for level 12 is 14max, 8min. Same as for lvl 9's.
When a jewels says "adds 8-14 damage' this is min-max. So +8min dmg and +14max dmg.

Vaux

BNet Acct/Realm: str8outacompton/ uswest ladder
53.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject:  

my lvl 9 nec wud own this build...just becuase the extra stuff is useless and i doubt u could afford the gear u dreamd up
dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject:  

What about cow king boots at level 13?
What about 15life/20+ar lcs at level 13?
What about 5 stat lcs at level 13?
What about better mods on jewels at level 13?
What about angelics at level 12?

Cocky without reason?

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
Puddles

5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject:  

Okay, I've edited this guide a bit.
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion » LLD Guides
Jump to: