LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
D2pk
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject:  D2pk
Subject description: Ysoprivateserver?

Yup. Its a private server. My buddy (or atleast was buddy, who I later found to be a total dick) showed me it. At first I didnt want to do it because most private servers are run by a few assholes who alter the game to there benifit and if they lose to you for any reason you get banned. And guess what? ITS JUST LIKE THAT!

But i find myself playing it (mostly because I have friends on it) like me good buddy meegz Wink (whom I accidently found by raging late at night when I was tired and cranky). Anyways their are a few things one should know if they are interested:

1. Imports- Imports are "legit" (ya right..) items that are different from their actual legit counterparts. Such as a Sigons 08 valk helm. It has the name "sigons" and its white color with the stats of a 08 valk. They are more for appearence then anything. However they are all perfect stats and when it comes to rares some can actually be UNLEGIT big time. Such as a "soul shank" claw that gives 450 ed/fools/chaos runeword/eth/rep/+sin/ias. However they say they will "ban" if they catch people with things like these.

2. No LLD- WTFZORZ NO LLD!?! Yup it sucks... No low/mid level dueling is in their. First off the level system is set so that you spawn with 4x elixers, you drink all 4, kill a monster in the den of evil and bam your level 99 (in a older patch I had found a bug in this and made extremely unlegit characters [Uber hipii's pretty much"] however they found me out and patched it). Next, they dont have any 15 life scs, circlets dont spawn with +2 skill tab and things like that.

3. Everyone (or most everyone) is a nking, douche bag, dickweed. Which makes it fun to rage them.

If you are interesed check out

www.cruelsociety.net/d2pk

But if you join PLEASE tell me your account so I dont end up finding you like I did meegz. Lol.

Last edited by AmishSpeedGoat on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject:  

Just because it's a different way of playing D2, doesn't mean its a different game.

Chobo!

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject:  

He's just an OT whore

btw, keep cryin cuz tgods > auradins Wink

I pretty much hld on there because even though everyone is a major douchebag for the most part (theres a few cool guys, takes a while to find em though) i dont have to deal with aa, gmod, tmc, etc... which is worth enough to me i pretty much dont hld on east anymore. I dont care if i lose legit bm but when kids think they're god cuz they can press alt it pisses me off. This way, I know I died either to mass char advantage, 2-7v1, or he was just a better player than I, all of which is acceptable cuz I can do it right back.

Btw, I got a use for that foh stick, problem is I rarely use it on the char, lol. Pretty much only to annoy the mass spammerdins I come across, make em sorb me when I got 7.8k foh then put the grief back on and fuck their world up, right?

If any of you start up and need help finding shit, getting wp's, getting baal quests (yeah, they didnt put that trapdoor in for some fucked up reason) or w/e just pm me or Rhamax, or on the server/site my name is Meegz

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject:  

Says the site is expired.
AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:
Just because it's a different way of playing D2, doesn't mean its a different game.

Chobo!

K.

Psssh Tgods on a Smiter vs a Shock charger. Lol.

Ive gotten blaimed for my desynch hammerdin. This one kid ran into some invisible hammers and screamed AA and for the rest of the game was raging on how I cheated with automatic hit hammers.

Hmm Ill check the link Insane-Freakykid Wink.

EDIT: Ahhh its net not com. You would think after me typing that alot I would remember.
Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject:  

Nub, I could have charge/zeal'd you to death had I put a pt to zeal.

Considering Ive had an auradin since midway last ladder season, I know how to kill em rather effeciently Razz If you wanna know the secret to it I'll sell it to joo, I accept verified paypal only though Sad

http://www.cruelsociety.net/d2pk/index

theres a working link btw Razz

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: