LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD Trading Section » Open Trades
wscnl: DDDISO these trap claws FT: my soul+++
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
darcanegel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject:  wscnl: DDDISO these trap claws FT: my soul+++
Subject description: GT/5 LS/2 soc/20+ base ias

you have no idea how bad i need this claw. i need this claw SO BADLY that I'm willing to go pay some of my hard-earned money for whatever items you want on d2 sites, or i'll trade any of my lld items or trade my other items to get WHATEVER you need, i really don't care. post what you want and i'll get it for you. that said, here are my exact requirements for the claw:

MUST MUST MUST be greater talon. this is not debatable. i don't care if it has all the other mods and your selling for 1 hr, i don't need it unless it's a GT.
MUST have at LEAST 20 base ias. any less and it's useless. however, 30 base IAS would be much, much better for my build. 40 is just as good but not any better.
needs one of these combinations of stats, from first to last choice:
+2 skills +3 LS
+3 traps +3 LS
+2 skills +2 LS
+3 traps +2 LS
+2 traps +3 LS
really hoping for one of the top two, but i'm desperate so we'll see how this goes.
NEEDS 2 sockets. i won't buy it unsocketed, but i'll tell you how much I'll pay if it gets 2 sockets. this is seriously the last item i need to make my trapper almost perfect, so i can pay a lot for it.
if it has + fade, +smaster, or +MB, that would be sick too however it's totally optional, i'll just pay more for it is all.

if you have something close, post it anyway, at least it will be a free bump if i don't need it. also, i need a +5 GT with 2 sockets without any base ias for my off-hand, so if you've got that post it too however i won't pay as much for those obviously.

POST WHATEVER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, I WILL MAKE YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE FOR THIS CLAW LOL.
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » LLD Trading Section » Open Trades
Jump to: