LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:14 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
My level 15 vlld Regenadin Pally
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
VexShadowfyre

BNet Acct/Realm: Somewhere deep insiiiiiiiiiide
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject:  My level 15 vlld Regenadin Pally  

Skills-This character will only be rushed through act 4 norm so only 4+ to skills.
Charge/4- I know its cheap but alternate builds call for desperate measures =)
Prayer/13- Active aura, this is the concept behind this build. Since leech doesnt work well in vlld I decided to go to the opposite extreme and get a crap load of replenish life instead.
Cleansing/1- Just to make prayer not cost mana,aswell as enabling you to have options other then deaths gloves b/c of the reduce poison and curse radius.
Smite/1-Prereq.

Equipment-This is my personal setup, you may find that you need more damage or more replenish life(your poreference)
Head- "Mask" +8 replenish life, 17% Ed
Secondary-Socketed tarnhelm +1 to skill
Chest-3 socketed light plate- replenish life +12

Gloves-Sigons

Belt-Sigons

Boots-Sigons

Shield(optional) Sigons for the + 1 skill and blocking rate ( this build requires, either fancy dodging or 75% block to have a chance to regen the hp back)

Weapon-1 handed weapon:"Malice"-anything, any descent weapon with malice would be fine
My special weapon:Storm Splinter Pike
22-101
5% mana leech
+52 to attack rating
+1 to mana after each kill

Stats-
Str: Enough for Equipment
Dex:Enough for equipment, or comfortable attack rating
Vit: Everything else
Eny:Base

Any Suggestions or CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is Most certainly welcomed

-Thanks
meitou

4.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject:  

What are you going to duel with?
How can you kill them?
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject:  

Dont forget angelic rings + ammy!- youll get 115 more life, great AR and another +12 replenish.

flawless skulls each give +4 replenish.
that could be +12 in mask
and either 12 or 16 in armor

snake chord can add aother +5, but i dont see any reason for that

add your +14 from the prayer synergy in clensing and thats a total at about +50 or +54 replenish

so in 10 seconds youll get 50 or 54 life..(the mana regen will be significant as well) not too bad but youll need to be a guerilla fighter to get good benefit from that (as a charger u are exactly that anyway really)

and you would need all 3/20/15 Large charms (lvl 14) for resonable dmg + life

you might want deaths belt instead for the CBF to help run at times.

it might work ok for lvl 15 duels.

VexShadowfyre

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: heh  

Well, i didnt put another flawless skull in the helm because i figured my regen was going to be pretty darn good as is, So the extra 17% would be much more helpful.

- As a side note:Qoute
so in 10 seconds youll get 50 or 54 life..(

Make that 50,54 life every 2 seconds, I could be wrong about the replenish life on gear but i know the 14 on prayer is every 2 seconds and im almost positive that its that same for gear's replenish.(being has my friend has one just like this that I built for him and i know he regens hp round much more then every 10 seconds, and he doesnt have any spurts where he'll regen alot more in one cycle

Thanks, Keep those replies coming

O and I hope that grand scepters can have a + to praye bc if so i could get one of those with + 3 to prayer for another 3 to replenish.
MysticFalcon182

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject:  

Hello Vex.

I was reading through your character setup and analyzing everything; I would like to question your choice of gloves, boots, and belt. Why Sigon's? I know it offers much defense and decent bonuses like IAS, but there are better out there. For example, a Death's Hand and Guard will offer you the 30% IAS that Sigon's does, along with the "Cannot be frozen" mod and viable anti-poison, and then using Cow King's Hooves for an amazing +20 to dexterity, which allows you to put more points into vitality or whatever is needed.

Also, for your weapon, I would strongly suggest using a one-handed weapon and a shield; blocking, in my opinion, is critical, especially if you're going to fight lots of melee characters. Perhaps a shield like one of the pretty nice rare spiked shields I have with over 60% blocking, and put enough points in dexterity for max block. You could also use Smite in conjunction with Charge or your attack; I find it pretty useful.

MysticFalcon182

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject:  

As I had said earlier, you can Charge up to your opponent, Smite them and attack twice, and repeat from Smite. If they have low FHR (Sorceress, Necromancer, etc), they won't be able to recover from the stun of Smite, Charge, and your attack, and will be constantly stunned.

Anyways, for a one-handed weapon, I'd suggest a 6-socket Military Pick with +14 or more to maximum damage jewels, Flawless Sapphires/Emeralds, or anything of that sort. Death's Touch (War Sword) also proves nice along with the rest of the set for 25-75 cold damage, more resists, and other nice mods thrown in.

As for your weapon switch, I think something with + to defensive auras, so you can back away and switch, and allow a heavier Prayer to recover you. Or, of course, you can use Throwing Spears to catch runners, or a good 6-socket Long War Bow with good gems to suffice.

Anyways, this has been my opnions; feel free to build the way you like it. Good luck, and I hope this helps out.

VexShadowfyre

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Hey  

Hey Falcon, Thanks for the tips, I was considering the military pick idea but as I cant trade for any 14's(Usually dont have the Items thier looking for.
Same for the 6 Sockted war bow Idea, Im sure they will come with time.

I could Use the unique spiked shield I lent to Phoenix's smiter hehe *Wave
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: