LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
LLD_Voices
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
sorcerdon4

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject:  LLD_Voices  

LLD_Voices:

Dats not wat Talonz or Phyre or Anyone was saying to you....For once will you stop listening to BS.
#1: I dont have BM's... ask anyone...If one person ONE person will tell u I BM (except Bela, which I apoligized and hold great respect to) then ill keep my mouth shut. And If I do BM then I am prevoked to do so.
#2: I dont care about you little lld101 Forums all I ask for is some respect
#3: Stop deleting my posts. I had to start this one again because everytime someone wants to say someting u R again close-minded. I trully dont know how someone made you Moderator. I dont mean to offend, just dont undersstand why u keep closing threads about me?!?
Open you mind JUST FOR ONCE and Listen. U think I want to come back to this forum where the most important thing in the world are RULES ? I dont care a spit wise about this forum I just dont want to be NK'd/team Nk'ed because of some Spazz character who annoyed the sh*t out of me. I DONT CARE ABOUT BEING BANNED (u think i care?)of some forum led by a close minded person. Knarl - i dont mean u nor u b[x]. I Just dont wantto be hated because I cant be heard. U think banning means something? Am I automatically deleted from d2? Im still there... I just dont LLD anymore BECAUSE OF U! and Ppl like u who are closeminded who only care about who to ban(who cares?!?!?!) next....
U think u have authority? U only control some WEBSITE. DOnt dont mean ANYTHING! So stop pretending to think I want to come back to LLD101.com. READ for once READ!!!!! READ! go read wat talonz wanted... wat I wanted...wat some ppl wanted. READ GO GO read right now! did they say Unban me? ANYONE of them? All i wanted was Something called respect...Respect for Diablo2 players. IF U dont have respect for diablo2 players then u should not be a mod. B[x] i know is a good guy and knows the true lld spirit same with Knarl. they both know they control Question/Answer website. They care more about the answering game questiions and heklping ppl than banning or warning some website. So go and read what EVERYone say. WAIT WAIT Here let me help u:
Go to Search type in :"Sorcerdon"
see wat u get as results. all because of wat u did. and your closed mindness. Everyone believe some stupid Rumors that i didnt do...

AND DONT blame everything ON me SPAmming the forums. CAuse i did it ot get out of here. Cause The reason i did so was because of u and ppl that are close minded. u lose respect for the players. U just dont likew hen a lvl 34 kills a lvl 29. If a lvl 34 kills u...DEAL WITH IT. I killed some lvl 99's i killed some lvl 29's....wats the difference? Did I laugh in their face? Did i even say "lol"? I just dont get why u act like this....?

Wanna know what iwanted? GO read the forums. Search my name. Find it and see what U...caused.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject:  

repect is gained through time; your actions dictate how much respect you deserve. in the past, you did some pretty childish things and it left a bad taste in some people's mouths. you're going to have to deal with that, these forums can't help you there, i'm sorry.

[Important Links]
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject:  

well i just think to get respect u gotta give it,and as ppl say that u spamed and teamed on em,i doubt its respect,but im not hattin on u or anythin im just saying wut is true and point of life.and respect is VERY hard to get back if ever posible when u loose it

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Chewie

BNet Acct/Realm: AWOL
16.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject:  

I've never met this guy, but if you ever lost my respect, you sure as hell wouldn't get it back by writing a semi-hostile post about it. Rolling Eyes

*EDIT*
100th post!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Chewie on Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject:  

chewie112 wrote:
I've never met this guy, but if you ever lost my respect, you sure as hell wouldn't get it back by writing a semi-hostile post about it. Rolling Eyes

My thoughts exactly...

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject:  

My thoughts are if you really don't care about lld101 and all of it's rules then why did you come back, if you really want people to not say things or treat u a certain way then make a new account, fresh start, blah blah blah, meh whatever...

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: LLD_Voices  

sorcerdon4 wrote:

#1: I dont have BM's... ask anyone...If one person ONE person will tell u I BM (except Bela, which I apoligized and hold great respect to) then ill keep my mouth shut. And If I do BM then I am prevoked to do so.

http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2441&highlight=sorcerdon
Phyre wrote:

One thing that does bother me is his condescending tone towards people that he kills. Basically anyone he kills is a "noob" and just jumps them the rest of the game. I tried giving advice to a zealer he was beating on, told him to walk instead of run and why. He whispers to me "why are you helping the noobs?" That kinda bothered me.

sorcerdon4 wrote:

#2: I dont care about you little lld101 Forums all I ask for is some respect

as already said, you earn respect, you arent given it for doing nothing.

sorcerdon4 wrote:

#3: Stop deleting my posts. I had to start this one again because everytime someone wants to say someting u R again close-minded. I dont mean to offend, just dont undersstand why u keep closing threads about me?!?

why do i constantly have to explain things to you, as if you were a 6 year old child? i close threads about you, because you arent wanted here. i close threads about you, because the topic at hand, is answered, or responded to. i close topics about you, because nothing you do here serves a purpose, and you wont get the "closure" you're looking for here.

ps: if you tried making this post once before, and it was deleted, it sure as hell wasnt by me. i was out all night. thanks for showing us, yet another glimpse into your assuming, ignorant persona, though. Wink

sorcerdon4 wrote:

Open you mind JUST FOR ONCE and Listen. U think I want to come back to this forum where the most important thing in the world are RULES ?
you truelly are an ignorant little shmuck. take an actual look around. im letting a LOT of shit slide. so instead of thinking this is still the days back when idiots had a reign of terror on the forum, "OPEN YOUR MIND" (i mean 'eyes' Rolling Eyes )

sorcerdon4 wrote:

I dont care a spit wise about this forum I DONT CARE ABOUT BEING BANNED (u think i care?)U think banning means something? Am I automatically deleted from d2?

Sorcerdon2 wrote:
I already made a lld lvl 30
I have said sorry to everyone on lld101 - some accepted

Can u please unban me?

I wont spam.
I wont bother anyone if they dont bother me.
I'll make more lld builds.
I promise not to spam
I have told other good LLD's to join lld101

sorcerdon4 wrote:

I just dont LLD anymore BECAUSE OF U!

good, im glad i helped contribute to the pest control problem. Wink

sorcerdon4 wrote:

U think u have authority? U only control some WEBSITE. DOnt dont mean ANYTHING! So stop pretending to think I want to come back to LLD101.com.

Sorcerdon2 wrote:

Can u please unban me?
Rolling Eyes
if you didnt want to come back, why would you constantly go to the library, just to grace us with your oh-so-annoying presence?

sorcerdon4 wrote:

did they say Unban me? ANYONE of them?

Sorcerdon2 wrote:

Can u please unban me?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Talonz_LLD wrote:
look.. im sorcerdon's friend.. and while ive known him.. ive seen him change.. i was wondering if you guys could give him a second chance.. if not on lld101.com

that implies to unban you on the forums, you twit. learn to read AND comprehend. not just one or the other.

sorcerdon4 wrote:

AND DONT blame everything ON me SPAmming the forums. CAuse i did it ot get out of here.
so get out of here already? what do you think your constant whining is going to achieve? nothing. you want people to stop NK'ing you on Bnet? talk to them on Bnet. youll find no love here, brotha. Laughing

sorcerdon4 wrote:

I killed some lvl 99's i killed some lvl 29's....wats the difference? Did I laugh in their face? Did i even say "lol"?

Phyre wrote:

One thing that does bother me is his condescending tone towards people that he kills. Basically anyone he kills is a "noob" and just jumps them the rest of the game. I tried giving advice to a zealer he was beating on, told him to walk instead of run and why. He whispers to me "why are you helping the noobs?" That kinda bothered me.

again.

sorcerdon4 wrote:

Wanna know what iwanted? GO read the forums. Search my name. Find it and see what U...caused.

this is what gets me the most. you are such an ignorant little immature child, that you cant even take responsibility for your own actions. YOU got yourself banned. YOU got yourself naked killed. YOU got yourself the lack of respect. yet you cant grasp that concept can you? or at the very least accept it. and thats why youll always be unrespected, naked killed, and most important, banned.

also, for the third time in a row, you;ve failed to put your annoying threads in the right forum. this is off topic discussion, not LLDing discussion.

now for the love of a fucking duck, get lost. Wink

Arcane[hoh]

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast - KY
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject:  

i registerred afer the fact of all this...and sorcedon, from this post alone, ive decided you deserved it. get lost.

ISO:
ethereal swordback(prefferably with full durability)
eth\repair rare crown\great helm, 120+def with life\fhr\res\2sockets
13+life\def(4-8 def only, lvl 17) scs'

paying in currencies
slayerbaal

BNet Acct/Realm: U.S East [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject:  

personal attacks on people dont help get u any respect Rolling Eyes

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject:  

u did wrong things man,and most of us cant forget em that easy,voice is doing his job,i folow most of rules and i get respect as much as i give and voice shoudnt stop moding cause of u,u nothin special just another one who dont follow rules,i think i have enough to talk about and folow rules and still have good time,u didnt do that cause your maners got to u,if u had somethin to do with spazz should of pmed him and not let anger prey out on acual posts.thats why alot of ppl dont like u

thats it from me and my opinion

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject:  

oh btw its matic me at school so cant log on cause im on 101 in my house
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: LLD_Voices  

sorcerdon4 wrote:
U just dont likew hen a lvl 34 kills a lvl 29. If a lvl 34 kills u...DEAL WITH IT.

forgot to mention, if a level higher than me kills me, i dont complain. i dont really know where you got this notion from, considering we dont even play on the same realm. Rolling Eyes

if however im killed by a much higher level, or someone who is BM, ill just get my FOHer and kill them back. Wink

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject:  

your first actions were what stuck in our heads and now they will be very hard to shrug off.

if u don't lld then why do u come back...

and...

all i raed in your post.. or what stuck out to me the most was. i don't care about 101.

then why are u angry about it not being able to be here to not care.
really u do care but too, haughty?, to admit it, my mind is slowly changing about u and im sure others are too, just don't immediately expect people to respect you right after u were very rude.
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject:  

Great speech Voices, if only I had the mind to think of something like that.

Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: