LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Music Advice
Page 2 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject:  

haha, jason, you're the first one who i've seen refer to POD as Payable On Death. anyway, thanks for the list, some of it have already but i'll get to the stuff that i don't. i didn't make a full list but since people keep naming bands i already know, i'll just give a list of all the bands i have on my winamp list at the moment:
3 doors down, 12 stones, 40 below summer, adema, alkaline trio, awk, apollo 440, audiocat, audioslave, autopilot-off, blink 182, box car racer, brand new, cky, chevelle, cold, coldplay, corkskrew, dashboard confessional, deadsy, deftones, die trying, disturbed, drowning pool, earshot, echocast, embodyment, evanescence, eve 6, far from heros, foo fighters, fuel, glassjaw, godsmack, gorillaz, gorman prophecy, green day, ill ni?o, impulse ride, incubus, jad, japunga, jet, jimie's chicken shack, johnny reliable, john mayer, kicking harold, killswitch engage, linkin park, little sunday, lost prophets, maroon5, matchbox 20, metallica, mighty mighty bosstones, mnqnn, moxy fruvous, mudvayne, nickleback, nothingface, ok go, placebo, pod, powerman 5000, purple overdose, queens of the stone age, ra, reel big fish, revis, rob zombie, saliva, savage gardens, scars of life, shinedown, smile empty soul, spineshank, sr 71, stavesacre, switchfoot, system of a down, systematic, taking back sunday, tallman, taproot, theory of a deadman, the all-american rejects, the ataris, the darkness, the early november, the kicks, the offspring, the postal service, the used, the vines, the white stripes, the witchign hour, the x-ecutioners, thestart, third eye blind, three days grace, thursday, tommy lee, tool, trapt, trustcompany, white zombie, yellowcard, zz top, rockapella, alien ant farm, american hi fi, 36 crazyfists, basement cjaxx, dream theater, zero 7, (hed) pe, liquid tension experiement, franz ferdiand, daft punk, rammstein, chimaira.

i know it gets a bit out of alphabetical order near the end, i was just too lazy to put them in order.

[Important Links]
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject:  

Jason, the new Rhapsody CD just came out today. Symphony of Enchanted Lands 2. Shocked

Knarl's Music (In no particular order):
-Lost Horizon
-Symphony X
-Sonata Arctica
-Blind Guardian
-Nightwish (If you like Evanescence, you owe it to yourself to check them out...they have the best goth/metal female vocalist, period. Century Child is my fav CD by them)
-Dream Theater
-Rhapsody
-Helloween
-Iron Maiden
-Metallica
-Edguy
-Dragonforce
-Evergrey
-Iced Earth
-Kamelot

Most of this is power/progressive/heavy/symphonic metal. If you like even one or two bands in the list, chances are you'll like most of the others. If you want me to pick out some specific "best" songs, let me know and I'll do my best to narrow it down somewhat, though I don't think it will be easy. Laughing

And I've heard Fates Warning is supposed to be a good up-and-coming progressive metal band, similar to Dream Theater, but I haven't heard too much by them yet.

And then I also like bands like Van Halen, Boston, Fleetwood Mac, Reverend Horton Heat, and so on. Razz

ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject:  

If you like dashboard (i saw it on your list) try further seems forever (perferrably the song "wearing thin") or straylight run (best song by them is "mistakes we knew we were makign" or something) both are emo bands.

and for killswitch try songs like "my last serenade" "life to lifeless" "the end of heartache" "darkness falls" "farewell" a few of the good ones but then again i love kse and i think all their music is good.

Also try a band called Across five aprils, you might like.

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject:  

I suggest:

Converge
Turmoil
Lickgoldensky
Dillinger Escape Plan
Wolf Eyes
Today Is The Day
Grimple
Leftover Crack
Oi Polloi
Dead Boys
Dead Kennedys
Between the Buried and Me
Stranglef*ck
Black Flag
Choking Victim
Napalm Death
Mayhem
PsyOpus
Amon Amarth
Burzum
Misfits
Slayer
Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza
The Locust
Logical Nonsense
Born Against
DRI
Sepultura
Brainoil
Watch Them Die
Ojorojo
El Dopa
Cannibal Corpse
Boris the Sprinkler (yessssss)
FEAR
Blood for Blood
Madball
Sick of it All
Sham 69
Against Me!
Terror

and any (visual) recording of a GWAR concert you come across is a safe bet for entertainment.

T_T
Page 2 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: