LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » News and Events
Plagiarism and its Consequences
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Ok, do you see a problem with D2Xp starting to massively dupe 3/20/15s and maxers and selling them on the site?

If that happens, hopefully legit LLDers realmwide would see the incredulity of this and boycott d2xp and not be overcome by greed...if in fact this is actually going to happen.

fuh

BNet Acct/Realm: Not Active
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject:  

it seems that there are at least a full inv of 3/20/15s have already been duped but d2xp gang is against this shit 20/4 on votes..I once thought that D2xp is going to be a serious threat to our community but I do know solace pretty well he'd never let such a thing happen (assuming that shit has happened w/o his knowledge) but I'm sure he wouldnt let those to be sold on the xp store.. pls read this thread for further info:
be aware of the duped 3/20/15s
http://www.d2xp.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=6885

l3unny

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject:  

fuh wrote:
it seems that there are at least a full inv of 3/20/15s have already been duped but d2xp gang is against this shit 20/4 on votes..I once thought that D2xp is going to be a serious threat to our community but I do know solace pretty well he'd never let such a thing happen (assuming that shit has happened w/o his knowledge) but I'm sure he wouldnt let those to be sold on the xp store.. pls read this thread for further info:
be aware of the duped 3/20/15s
http://www.d2xp.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=6885

As far as I know d2xp has no intention of massivley duping 3/20/15's or any LLD items for that matter.. And no, Spuds didnt get banned from d2xp, and no, Spud's hasnt donated to d2xp.. I'am sure if he does something like this again, serious actions will be taken by d2xp mod's and admin's, but for now they stripped him of his XP and i think that's punishment enough.

D2xp isn't trying to get in competition with you guys (your website is advertised in the lld section after-all.) We're trying to expand the LLD community/idea's, and I think some of you can see that, while others are stuck on the fact that were trying to do something bad to the lld community. D2xp dosn't wanna purposley do anything that'd give them bad publicity.
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject:  

As I've seen duped 3/20/15s on ladder, it's easy where to place the blame.
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject:  

I'd recommend East, but we've got 70/15's.
l3unny

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:

Yar, obviously greedy LLD'ers who read my guide on d2xp on how to dupe are the ones duping them..

Maybe you LLD'ers shouldn't be so greedy!
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject:  

l3unny wrote:
Grim04 wrote:

Yar, obviously greedy LLD'ers who read my guide on d2xp on how to dupe are the ones duping them..

Maybe you LLD'ers shouldn't be so greedy!

Reading what you wrote and actually duping things are two different things. Most people read your post to hear from the "horses mouth" about duping 3/15/20's before we made judgements about whether d2xp is condoning duping lld items.

Please stop with the assumptions because before you came along there was not a single thread on this site about duping anything. One of the attractions of LLD'ing is the lack of dupes. There are a few...but they are not as common as in the HLD forums.

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject:  

wfg-dude wrote:
One of the attractions of LLD'ing is the lack of dupes. There are a few...but they are not as common as in the HLD forums.

Chaos Noose
Shadow Knuckle

Bitter Slippers
Carrion Brogues
Dread Greaves (chain)
Ghoul Track
Storm Trample
Viper Cord
Bramble Scythe
Plague Star
Viper Bludgeon

For west.

You're right, they aren't as common. I'm pretty sure there are a lot more than that too. The thing is, if you know where to look, you'll find the people using them.

I also remember someone else saying this once, but I don't remember who. It went something like this: more hld = more hld dupes, fewer lld = fewer lld dupes. If the number of llders increase, you'll tend to see more lld dupes.

Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject:  

You can barely count classic dupes as dupes (at least in my eyes)... but since they are dupes I don't use em.

You can't blame Dat (if he did dupe charms) because if he was the one to dupe the first initial batch... he did it for money. If I didn't LLD, and saw a huge demand in 3/20/15s... most likely I would dupe them and sell them just like everyone else. You have to place most of the blame on the people who use them and trade them... not the ones who made em.
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
You have to place most of the blame on the people who use them and trade them... not the ones who made em.

It's an LLDer that is duping the charms.
Grim, you haven't figured out who it is duping the items yet? It is very obvious if you think about it.

Gheed wrote:
You're right, they aren't as common.

There is ample amounts of classic dupes available on NL if you know the right people.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
l3unny

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject:  

You're telling me not to assume things when your obviously pointing your fingers at d2xp? So, you've "HEARD" from a bunch of people that d2xp is duping 3/20/15's? So now you "ASSUME" what you've heard is correct.. Well, I've "KNOW" there are other dupers (private dupers) who mass duping 3/20/15's, and are not dat/gosu-pk..

And before I came here? Lol, look at my posts.. i got 7 post history, i havn't been here that long, and this thread is long before my time.. People were ragging on d2xp w/o giving us a chance to stick up for ourselfs.. Since no one else decided to do it, I will..

Dupers will be dupers, they will dupe w/e they want as long as its in demand and as easy as it is to dupe.. There will be no way to completley rid d2 of dupes, lld or hld.. It's wrong to point fingers at Dat/D2xp for something anyone can do after reading my guide.. I can almost guarantee there are more ppl on this forum who read my guide on how to dupe, and are duping 3/20/15's then dat/gosu is.
Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject:  

Bunny, the only reason why people suspect Dat is because he specifically said he was thinking about 3/20/15s, his ISO was 3/20/15s at one point, instead of paying hrs/sojs for things he needs for his ISO he says he will dupe them, unperm 3/20/15s have been traded off of D2Xp, and a duping method was posted on D2Xp.

If I was going to point blame at someone, it would be Dat or the members at D2Xp. However, the point hasn't became as problematic as 3/20/20s yet... so this discussion should die.
l3unny

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Bunny, the only reason why people suspect Dat is because he specifically said he was thinking about 3/20/15s, his ISO was 3/20/15s at one point, instead of paying hrs/sojs for things he needs for his ISO he says he will dupe them, unperm 3/20/15s have been traded off of D2Xp, and a duping method was posted on D2Xp.

If I was going to point blame at someone, it would be Dat or the members at D2Xp. However, the point hasn't became as problematic as 3/20/20s yet... so this discussion should die.

Gosu-PK has a lld charger, he needed the 3/20/15's for his charger.. Dat, asked the community, to see if they wanted LLD "BUILDS" duped as a whole, everyone said no they didn't, the discussion should've ended there.. But people blew it out of proportion.. And as for 3/20/15's being sold, i've seen a lot of them this season, ALL 3 diff designs.. And so what? A dupe method was posted on d2xp, that ANYONE can read, even people from this site.. And before it was released on d2xp, it was released on bnet, should you also blame the bnet forums too?

If i was going to point the blame at someone for duping LLD SC's and selling them as legit or w/e, i'd blame it on LLD'ers in general.. 3/20/15's arnt in demand as 3/20/20's, and i'am sure Dat realised that and moved onto bigger better things.. They're arnt enough LLD'ers to dupe 3/20/15's and make a profit from it, UNLESS, you ARE a LLDer, and no the right place/people to sell the SC's too..
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject:  

Imp wrote:
Gheed wrote:
You're right, they aren't as common.

There is ample amounts of classic dupes available on NL if you know the right people.

Gheed wrote:
The thing is, if you know where to look, you'll find the people using them.

We think so much like each other that I'm scared.

Imp wrote:
I don't think you should talk down on other sites, D2XP hasn't said anything negative about LLD101, (With the exception of Spuds), D2XP wasnt made to replace LLD101, LLD101 is even promoted on the site.

The original issue that has been discussed (guides taken from this site without the authors' permissions) and resolved. The remainder of this discussion can be taken elsewhere.

Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » News and Events
Jump to: